Gay Marriage Victory

i think i posted this on another thread but as i keep getting thread started mess up...maybe someone make this a thread..
women lost the right be bishops vote went six against them..church male dominated anti women and in africa they split anglican church with there horrible views on gays.
if there a god then he must weep with sexist views.....the great bishop desmond tutu said you praise god have love what ever sex you are and with who...he also horrified by church of england with what happen with women.

That's sad news.
Boeing Won't Offer Pension Benefits To Same-Sex Couples | ThinkProgress

Many companies offer benefits to couples, regardless on sex orientation so I doubt it was DOMA issue, but Boeing wants make DOMA looks big picture to be blamed, however Boeing support gay marriage.
Whenever same-sex marriage becomes legalized, Boeing will be required to offer benefits to same-sex couples, otherwise it will be sued for millions and millions dollars. Just wait and see.

Whenever same-sex marriage becomes legalized, Boeing will be required to offer benefits to same-sex couples, otherwise it will be sued for millions and millions dollars. Just wait and see.

Yup, if DOMA is repealed so Boeing has find a way to decline, so it will be very unfair to same sex couples.

I will not surprised if union disputes the contract and demand Boeing to include benefits for same sex couples.

I am support Gay marriages!!!! Because it's equal. I have many friends whom are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transexual. I have a friends of lesbian are married and gay couple are married. I was ex bisexual and still best friend of my ex lesbian GF for long times. I am surprise that Obama is support Gay Marriage legalize.

I am support Gay marriages!!!! Because it's equal. I have many friends whom are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transexual. I have a friends of lesbian are married and gay couple are married. I was ex bisexual and still best friend of my ex lesbian GF for long times. I am surprise that Obama is support Gay Marriage legalize.

Yup, it was first time for Obama to admit that he supports gay rights and he ran the risk about lose the votes, but lucky, he survived the reelection for second term. Many Americans are start become more tolerate with gay rights and they are not an huge concern for them.

I believe that IL will going to be next for gay marriage and wait for US Supreme Court to give a final ruling for California, so DOMA case too.

Back