Gay Marriage Victory

Although, there is more negative comments against senator and his son and I think it will be settle eventually, also I hopefully his son is brave and wish him to being successful at the college.

The gay marriage is still under discuss at legislation in Illinois and Minnesota - when either of them pass so I will keep updated. :)

I wish the senator's son nothing but the best in life and I'm glad to see his father supports his feelings. Wow these people are just so freaking spiteful it makes me sick! hes just a kid sheesh!

March 27th I believe is the ruling for Cali.... I'm going to be glued to the tv I already know it.

I wish the senator's son nothing but the best in life and I'm glad to see his father supports his feelings. Wow these people are just so freaking spiteful it makes me sick! hes just a kid sheesh!

March 27th I believe is the ruling for Cali.... I'm going to be glued to the tv I already know it.

Oh really, I think US Supreme Court's final ruling will be on June but they will take oral argument on March 27.

Back