Gay Marriage Victory

Now just waiting to see if Cali will get legal.... waiting on the supreme court's decision on hearing the case or not. Not sure when thats going to take place.

well good for them, i mean like you cant help who you love, or how you love, and no one should say you need to do it differently otherwise its not a life to live...or a love to give. to kudos to them.

that is good....love comes in all shapes so want get married good...myself would ban marriage had bucketful of them

is that dr mccaskill the one who go around shouting out fags,awful woman

I'm from Maryland and was very happy to see this happen. Although there is still a long way to go because people have already started their next step against giving same sex couples the right to be married :-/

why these bigots no live let live...that dr no better than kkk

that is good....love comes in all shapes so want get married good...myself would ban marriage had bucketful of them

i know what you mean by that too, i knew some people who are university intellectuals and they want to ban marriage because they believe you dont need to 'prove a relationship' on a piece of paper that can get ruined by law....re court, divorce settlements, tying up people to each other so society 'traps' them to a place/work that 'freedom' actually gets robbed by 'society' and list goes on...
i wont say anymore, no intention to start a fight...its just my own 'observation' erm..professional observation if you will...
G

Yeah, marriage is technically a political, and business exploitation Sad! I know, I know I am married guy and being married is no difference than being single and sleep with a woman.

i know what you mean by that too, i knew some people who are university intellectuals and they want to ban marriage because they believe you dont need to 'prove a relationship' on a piece of paper that can get ruined by law....re court, divorce settlements, tying up people to each other so society 'traps' them to a place/work that 'freedom' actually gets robbed by 'society' and list goes on...
i wont say anymore, no intention to start a fight...its just my own 'observation' erm..professional observation if you will...
G

Someone mention that federal will not recognition the same-marriage. Care to explain?

Someone mention that federal will not recognition the same-marriage. Care to explain?

because of DOMA prevented federal from recognize the same sex marriage, so same sex marriage can be recognized by state, whatever allowed by law.

If DOMA is gone so federal will recognize the same sex marriage.

because of DOMA prevented federal from recognize the same sex marriage, so same sex marriage can be recognized by state, whatever allowed by law.

If DOMA is gone so federal will recognize the same sex marriage.
Defense of Marriage Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 3 of DOMA codifies the non-recognition of same-sex marriages for all federal purposes, including insurance benefits for government employees, Social Security survivors' benefits, and the filing of joint tax returns.

but...

Section 3 of DOMA has been found unconstitutional in eight federal courts, including the First and Second Circuit Court of Appeals, on issues including bankruptcy, public employee benefits, estate taxes, and immigration. As of 2012, five of those cases are awaiting a response for review in the U.S. Supreme Court

So wait and see...

The voters approved gay marriage in Washington state. :D

Now, there are 10 states with gay marriage.

I am so happy that people are changing. I just hope the state of Louisiana can do the same.:laugh2:

I am so happy that people are changing. I just hope the state of Louisiana can do the same.:laugh2:

Yup, same goes with Alabama but it will be extremely difficult because of heavily conservative.

I voted yes to gay marriage in my state and it passed! Yay!

Back