Future NFL and Patriots teams

STOP calling us Nemos!!! :)

:shock: did I???

Well, we did had a good rilvery game, did we :naughty: The tuna did good at the first game, and you knew we would get a payback n' a sweet revenge our past second's game. Just a proof there was WITH or WITHOUT Brady to proof anyone that we are not GIVING UP!!! Tuna cannot hunt us down just because they had won the first game to get their revenge bec of the last season, and bec of that sweet spygate thingy we had last season, and huuuh oh that we were called cheaters all year long last season...mmmm...we have done it all, dude, no matter what.

And by the way, it is FOOTBALL!!! We all got names, don't we? AquaBlue a Nemos, Us, the Pats fans are the FAMOUS FARMERS, CHEATERS, PATIES, mmmm and a Wah Wah Colts for Weby here!!! Anything else :lol:

GO PATRIOTS!!! WE ROCK!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!!

See ya guys in the playoffs. Payback will be ours then.

What playoff?!? Who says we will be in a playoff?!? Are you crazy!?! What's the Hell is a Playoff?!? hahaha...got to love that line... One of the coach did say it... I think it was Dallas :hmm:

We have a good chance to playoffs , we will see the outcome if we do pair up with tuna :giggle:

Patriots will be on TV yayaya!!! On CBS, I did check my Direct tv guide...

I can't wait!!! Heard Seymour may be BACK by tmw!!! Wait and see how it goes!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!! WE ROCKS!!!

AFC East Winner (singular): The Miami Dolphins!!!

The Pats, Jets (Oh I hate 'em), and the Bills...LOST! So we move up and all the other turkeys slide down a notch on the losers column. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it baby!!!

Patsies' record 7-5 resulted so far:

Their seven wins are over teams that are a combined 35-48.

Their losses are to teams that are a combined 36-22.

Not a good indication for the Patsies!
icon_razz1.gif

I wouldn't speak so soon, the Patriots still have a chance just bec Steelers beat them don't mean squat! They MUST win the last 3 games coming up to make their record 11-5 with hard work and dedication, they just might get the job done til then.

I wouldn't speak so soon, the Patriots still have a chance just bec Steelers beat them don't mean squat! They MUST win the last 3 games coming up to make their record 11-5 with hard work and dedication, they just might get the job done til then.

The next games might not mean squat for Patsies either!

Why? Because next four teams, who Patsies play next, aren't all good teams except the Cardinals (7-5)... the ones your team won over won't be in the playoffs, hence.

Therefore Patsies couldn't play well enough to survive the playoff. My last post has shown the differences between better teams and poppy teams they won and lost against.

Only playoff teams are better teams, not poppy teams... so remember that's the difference, my friend.

So Billicheat really needs to cheat or bust!
laugh.gif

The next games might not mean squat for Patsies either!

Why? Because next four teams, who Patsies play next, aren't all good teams except the Cardinals (7-5)... the ones your team won over won't be in the playoffs, hence.

Therefore Patsies couldn't play well enough to survive the playoff. My last post has shown the differences between better teams and poppy teams they won and lost against.

Only playoff teams are better teams, not poppy teams... so remember that's the difference, my friend.

So Billicheat really needs to cheat or bust!
laugh.gif

They might surprise you

:lol: to all Patriots haters here. It bothers me none here. :lol:

Oceanblue, don't worry I am sending you something speical in the mail and the one you will have will bring a GOOD LUCK to the Patriots!!! *wink :h5: girl, we will NEVER GIVE up. Cassel is getting better and better so, I believe it will get better in the next three games as if my predication was right :D 11-5...

Well, lookie Weby, you know what I just heard...:hmm: Tsk, tsk, tsk...Titans and New York Gaints are going to the Superbowl... heh heh heh, ya think the Colts will, hahaha....I doubt it... so pphhtt...

Back