Future NFL and Patriots teams

Another one? That is number 4...losing four players so far. So he was posed to be in the Colts song...I knew it!!!

So we will see what happens with the Jets on Thursday night. Brett Frave don't scare me...

:roll: dream on dude. You never quit :lol:

Life is beautiful at Patriot Nation. We will kick the Jets (beep) remmy the song , Sweet 16-0? :laugh2: Whippie dee Favre it don't scare us:Ohno:

That defines be "Payback" game for Patriots as Nemos will see our much improved Cassel. That gotta be fun to watch! :)

GO PATRIOTS!

That defines be "Payback" game for Patriots as Nemos will see our much improved Cassel. That gotta be fun to watch! :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Exactly! Max, you took the words right out of my mouth :h5: Cassel improved and ready to go.

GO PATRIOTS!

Sure, MaxUFC, i dont deny that, they will not in and they should be do better in next season. I dont have much to argue with you.

OceanBlue and fans of Farmers, they will lost in next game against Miami. They won over you and i think that they'll do it again. 2-0 over FARMERS!!

Sure, MaxUFC, i dont deny that, they will not in and they should be do better in next season. I dont have much to argue with you.

OceanBlue and fans of Farmers, they will lost in next game against Miami. They won over you and i think that they'll do it again. 2-0 over FARMERS!!

sweet revenge

Farmers cant stop wildcats style for Miami anyway.. Farmers just simply CHOKED while Miami plays you like puppets.

You are man! :lol:

Next season? (chuckle) So are Tom Brady, too. :cool2:

Web730 ... AquaBlue ... NorCal20

HAHA.jpg

GO PATRIOTS!

Back