Future NFL and Patriots teams

That defines be "Payback" game for Patriots as Nemos will see our much improved Cassel. That gotta be fun to watch! :)

GO PATRIOTS!

First game : 19-31, 131 yds, 1 TD 1 INT lost 18-38
Second game : 30-43, 415 yds, 3 TDs, 1 INT won 48-28

What sweet revenge for Patriots?! IS that Caseel, not Brady that threw back to back games with 400+ passing yards?. IS that really Cassel's, not Brady's offense team who did back to back games 500+ total offense yards?. :)

Now, we are gotta to face much tougher defense, Pittsburgh Steelers ahead in next game.

GO PATRIOTS!

:wave: Patriot fans!!!!!! :h5: ya!!! Wow!! Restless, Max and others we did it!!!! great job!!

Sad.jpg

Web730 ... AquaBlue ... NorCal20

HAHA.jpg

GO PATRIOTS!

I make sure to put this one on next page and next page. :D

That was great battle game between Pats and Nemos until Nemos lost their cool that Pats took advance to beat them.

GO PATRIOTS!

:wave: Patriot fans!!!!!! :h5: ya!!! Wow!! Restless, Max and others we did it!!!! great job!!

:h5: Oceanblue, Restless_Heart and Pats fan. Yes! I wish you all to watch that game. Good battle game between each other with 6 leads changed until 4th Q...Pats took over Nemos' mistakes also lost their cool.

Great job to take Nemos's LB Crowder's helmet off then punched him, Pats OL Light! Yes, both players were ejected from the game...Crowder smiled as if he made Light to be eject from the game....BUT....next thing he become angrying when he heared ref
ejected him then he threw helmet down while Light walked with smiling to tunnel. Next thing, LB Porter got unsportsmanlike conduct when argued with ref to give Pats extra break....Nemos coaches screamed "GET OFF THE FIELD" at Porter. Oh boy what drama game of Pats vs Nemos. I expect our OL Light to have good fined from NFL this week for punched Crowder. :shock:

Cassel and Moss got better chemsity each other in each game. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

I make sure to put this one on next page and next page. :D

That was great battle game between Pats and Nemos until Nemos lost their cool that Pats took advance to beat them.

GO PATRIOTS!

:h5: Oceanblue, Restless_Heart and Pats fan. Yes! I wish you all to watch that game. Good battle game between each other with 6 leads changed until 4th Q...Pats took over Nemos' mistakes also lost their cool.

Great job to take Nemos's LB Crowder's helmet off then punched him, Pats OL Light! Yes, both players were ejected from the game...Crowder smiled as if he made Light to be eject from the game....BUT....next thing he become angrying when he heared ref
ejected him then he threw helmet down while Light walked with smiling to tunnel. Next thing, LB Porter got unsportsmanlike conduct when argued with ref to give Pats extra break....Nemos coaches screamed "GET OFF THE FIELD" at Porter. Oh boy what drama game of Pats vs Nemos. I expect our OL Light to have good fined from NFL this week for punched Crowder. :shock:

Cassel and Moss got better chemsity each other in each game. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Max, I love that sign :giggle:

Yes, I got a feeling he will get FINED big time.

Yes, a good chemistry with Cassel and Moss :cool2:

One thing's for sure: my Dolphins, win or lose, are better than last years club. We'll get there. Now the Pats and Fins are one-and-one against each other. I think that both teams will face each other in the playoffs so the fat lady has yet to sing.

One thing's for sure: my Dolphins, win or lose, are better than last years club. We'll get there. Now the Pats and Fins are one-and-one against each other. I think that both teams will face each other in the playoffs so the fat lady has yet to sing.

Fins has good chance to make in the playoff spot as they faces not tough schudule (49ers, Rams and Chiefs) ahead expect Bills and Jets.

Pats need big help from Jets and Bills will hold you down there. :)

Fins has good chance to make in the playoff spot as they faces not tough schudule (49ers, Rams and Chiefs) ahead expect Bills and Jets.

Pats need big help from Jets and Bills will hold you down there. :)

I see sweet revenge from the Patriots vs Jets :D I think we are done playing them maybe for playoffs. I know we have a game with the Bills Dec 28 day after my bday whooohoooo!!!! Breakfast with NE Patriots that's where I will be hehe

Patriot games 11/30 Home sweet home game , Steelers
12/7 NE @ Seahawks west coast proud smile
12/14 NE @ Raiders
12/ 21 Sweet home game Cardinals
12/28 NE @ Bills

We all know the Dolphins only won one game last year, making this season a rebuilding one. We improved dramtically since last year. The lose against the Pats is not so bad to swallow knowing that it was a very hard fought battle between the two clubs. Last year the Pats killed us but this year we are more solid as a whole (minus our special teams). I look at the big picture. My Dolphins will be a top notch club in the next two - three years, watch.

Like the Pats I hate the Jets so I am hoping they drop down the division. That'll make me very happy.

We all know the Dolphins only won one game last year, making this season a rebuilding one. We improved dramtically since last year. The lose against the Pats is not so bad to swallow knowing that it was a very hard fought battle between the two clubs. Last year the Pats killed us but this year we are more solid as a whole (minus our special teams). I look at the big picture. My Dolphins will be a top notch club in the next two - three years, watch.

Like the Pats I hate the Jets so I am hoping they drop down the division. That'll make me very happy.

Yes, Fins will be good team in few years...gotta be fun in our division.

At least, our Tom Brady will hook your fins up next few years. ;)

As a Dolphin fan I do not wish any player, from any team, to get hurt. I wish him the best of health.

That defines be "Payback" game for Patriots as Nemos will see our much improved Cassel. That gotta be fun to watch! :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Definitely a PAYBACK game...

Web730 ... AquaBlue ... NorCal20

HAHA.jpg

GO PATRIOTS!

Love that poster!!! :lol: it will drag NorCal off his seat...haha...

First game : 19-31, 131 yds, 1 TD 1 INT lost 18-38
Second game : 30-43, 415 yds, 3 TDs, 1 INT won 48-28

What sweet revenge for Patriots?! IS that Caseel, not Brady that threw back to back games with 400+ passing yards?. IS that really Cassel's, not Brady's offense team who did back to back games 500+ total offense yards?. :)

Now, we are gotta to face much tougher defense, Pittsburgh Steelers ahead in next game.

GO PATRIOTS!

Yep, don't you just LOVE it Max!!! :laugh2:

Yes, now another tough game coming up tomorrow...I ain't worry about the tougher defense, I believe we will do it!!!

Max, I love that sign :giggle:

Yes, I got a feeling he will get FINED big time.

Yes, a good chemistry with Cassel and Moss :cool2:

I saw that reply, :lol: I wonder what it was all about haha...

Good news for Pats fans....
Bad news for Pats haters :

ESPN - Tom Brady says he's 'doing well' in his recovery from knee surgery

No, not this season....he will be back as stronger ever next season. :cool2:

GO PATRIOTS!

Yes a good news...Can't wait to see the o' Brady to be back and he will be stronger than ever!!! And to put a huge smile on Belchick and Moss...

Yes, he will come back strong as ever ahhh...can't wait:D

Like steel...:D

NAH NAH, he will be too rusty when he returns! Brady, beware of SANDERS!
laugh.gif

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah...BEWARE of TOM BRADY!!! :giggle:

Back