Future NFL and Patriots teams

Farmers will gonna to cry when they find it out that they failed to make to playoff, next thing, GM tell Belicheater, "Well, coach, we are going to part way with you. good luck, we need a coach who can bring us to super bowl"

it is my dream and if it is come true, im gonna LAUGH my ass off.

Farmers will gonna to cry when they find it out that they failed to make to playoff, next thing, GM tell Belicheater, "Well, coach, we are going to part way with you. good luck, we need a coach who can bring us to super bowl"

Don't laugh soo soon. We still have 3 more games to play and might bounce back :P

Yeah in your 'dreams' dude. :D

If the Dolphins win their remaining games, they will be division champs- according to my local news station. :)

[groan] you got high hopes.. later... crash.

Farmers will not be wildcard playoff team, period...if im wrong, they will not win in first round.

He was a Dolphin once. Nothing special really. Good work ethic though; and a good leader. But he's an old timer and he is not nearly as good as he once was. Don't be too excited.

He was a Dolphin once. Nothing special really. Good work ethic though; and a good leader. But he's an old timer and he is not nearly as good as he once was. Don't be too excited.

He's a Patriot:P

Gosh, Farmers actually crying and begging. Jeez, let Seau to enjoy his retirement! You, Farmers crybabies.

I have to pinch myself: My Dolphins have made such a dramatic comeback from last year. Here we are in the playoff race and to think that last year we only had one win- the very worse team in the entire league. Wow! I am still dizzy from the turn-around. And the very best fact of all is that we are a very young team.

In the next two to three years we will be a prime-time team. The Big Tuna is a difference maker. The Pats, Bills and (the hated) Jets take note: The Miami Dolphins are coming with full force! Go Dolphins!!

yeah, 'Fins got a good coach, good GM, and good people surround around that has made 'Fins in good position for future.

Farmers fans, i hate to say this but, i gotta to admit to you, Farmers. Im not saying that i like Farmers, im still hater of Farmers so anyway I believe that Cassel is better future for Farmers. Farmers need to learn to let Randy Moss go since youngesters are still growing, blossom, and ready to step up. Just IMO.

Go 49ers!! they're in better position for future IF Coach Singletary is hire as full time, it'll be different for next season, maybe its similiar as 'Fins. Who knows.

Aqua, dont mess me up. GO 49ers!! thats it.

Frank Gore's home state, im sure that he's fire up to ready to carry Gold Rushers. You better watch out and yes we'll keep eye on 'Fins trick plays.

QB Matt Cassel leaves Patriots after father dies - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

This thread has been quiet for a reason, some our fellow Patriot fans are coping with personal situations, as well as our QB, Matt Cassel with the loss of his father. Your in my thoughts and prayers you know who you are :)

I am going to bring us back alive with a posting and hope my fellow Patriots will be back soon. Your in my thoughts and prayers , we know that our QB Cassel will honor Sundays' game in his father's memory GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Farmers smokes tiny pirates. Tiny Pirates are too easy to roam over on. You Farmers have advantage.

Even Peter Pan can smokes them up too anyway.

Farmers smokes tiny pirates. Tiny Pirates are too easy to roam over on. You Farmers have advantage.

Even Peter Pan can smokes them up too anyway.

What happened to your 49ers, why didn't you kick Tuna out??? Man, we are still in a crime game, all us three, Patriots, Jets and Tuna are in a war zone, fighting to get in the playoff...

:h5: to Oceanblue, Max, Sosie and other Patriots fans, WE STILL ROCKS!!! I knew the Raiders won't make it today. Jets did play hard to get today and won, grrr.... and same for Tuna, grrr.... hahaha.... But I m looking forward to a Jets vs. Tuna game at the end of the season. :cool2:

Next week we are facing Shel's Cardinals :D I hope we will win to stay in the playoff divison...

When we do get to the playoff and wins...I would like to see Titans and NE in Superbowl, lol... Remember 18-0 still remain ALIVE for the Patriots, bye bye Titans :laugh2:

Great game today in a memory of Cassel's dad's passing, he was watching over Cassel today. God Bless him...

GO PATRIOTS!!! WE STILL ROCKS!!!

Back