Future NFL and Patriots teams

:grouphug::grouphug: to the fellow Patriot fans :) We won!!! :h5: beautiful points 2 down to go before, we end the season. I am pleased with the score. Today's game is to honor Matt Cassel's (QB) lfather who passed away last week. :cheers:

And the Jets won too. Grrr!

As long as the Dolphins win...that's what matters most. :)

Tuna's rushing attack is C-H-O-K-E-D from us, flash news: Farmers were flat tires against Tunas, they attacked Farmers by their running games. Farmers cant even catch them like cat chase mouse.

Gold Rush SHUT them down by their rushing attacks BUT we overlooked by two nice passes of TDs. I felt that we did played good game against Tunas. Thats ok, we'll try our best to get win over Sheeps on this sunday as Issac Bruce's former team.

Gold Rush's goal: 7-8 by end of the season. I want Coach Singletary to be HC in following year.

Hey Patriot fans,

Even if the Patsies win the remaining games (2) yet they might fail entering the playoffs!

Patriots can miss playoffs with 11-5 record - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

They will FAIL!!!
icon_razz1.gif
laugh.gif

yay. I told you Farmers fans!! It wont get in playoff.. mwah haha har har!!!

sweet christmas gift.

Season is not over yet. We still, need to wait and see. Critics can talk all they want:P Patriots rock!

:lol: let the haters wishes to talk all the want... We have no fear!!! I believe we will all make it!!!

Hey, Ocean guess what, we are getting winter storm starting late tonight or tmw in the early am, throughout the day, even Sunday and Christmas Eve so we might have a snowy Patriots home sweet home field on Sunday. Snow/Winter Storm is heading up north. We will see, yayaya...would be so cool to see the Patriots play in snow!!! We will see what happens and will know for sure by Saturday. WHOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!! WE ROCKS!!!

I do NOT hate the Pats. Now the Jets, well that is a different story. Oh gosh, I hate those Jets fans. Grrr.

I do NOT hate the Pats. Now the Jets, well that is a different story. Oh gosh, I hate those Jets fans. Grrr.

:lol: it is nice to know that you're not a Pats hater... Yeah, tell me about the Jets! Grrr... I really hope that somehow in some ways, one of the team will beat the Jets and that would be either the Seattle or your Dolphins who gets to beat the Jets!!! I do pray, hahaha... We shall wait and see the up coming games on Sunday...

My Dolphins are still in the playoff hunt after beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead. Cool!

All pats fans will be going for my team JAGS like it or not when we play Baltimore, thats what will ultimately decide whether or not Pats make the playoffs. So lets all hear it GO JAGS! For once this season can they not let me down. Wait a minute.....I just had the idea that gave me the following question, "would I play traitor and hope Jags get beat so that Baltmore will go to playoffs and not patriots????" :Oops:

:cheers: to Oceanblue, Max, Sosie, and all the Patriots fans!!! What a great snowy/icy game it was for the Patriots and AZ. I taped the game, :giggle: Another huge number on the scoreboard, yeah!!! So now the Jets didn't win today's game so we will have to wait till next week to see how the Jets and Tuna play next Sunday's game. And I am looking forward watching Patriots and Bills next week.

Watching the Skinners and Eagles game now...

GO PATRIOTS WE ROCK!!!

All pats fans will be going for my team JAGS like it or not when we play Baltimore, thats what will ultimately decide whether or not Pats make the playoffs. So lets all hear it GO JAGS! For once this season can they not let me down. Wait a minute.....I just had the idea that gave me the following question, "would I play traitor and hope Jags get beat so that Baltmore will go to playoffs and not patriots????" :Oops:

Pppphhhttt, LETS HEAR GO PATS!!! Jags will not make it :lol:

:cheers: to Oceanblue, Max, Sosie, and all the Patriots fans!!! What a great snowy/icy game it was for the Patriots and AZ. I taped the game, :giggle: Another huge number on the scoreboard, yeah!!! So now the Jets didn't win today's game so we will have to wait till next week to see how the Jets and Tuna play next Sunday's game. And I am looking forward watching Patriots and Bills next week.

Watching the Skinners and Eagles game now...

GO PATRIOTS WE ROCK!!!

:cheers: to Restless_heart, Max, Phillips, Sosie and all Patriot fans!! We got a snowbowl game and it was awesome! I also, videotaped the game it holds a great memory :) beautiful points on the board :D

We have one more game next Sunday with the Bills have to wait and see on that game. I am watching Red Skins and Eagles game now.

HOHDougRN, GO PATRIOTS!!! I doubt Jags will even make it to the playoffs. Come back, later on the Pats going to playoffs :P

Cardinals already clinched for the playoffs before playing the Patsies so they sat their key players to save and used their second-third string players playing against Patsies whom needed the win to survive. Still outside looking in for the playoffs but I hope they FAIL! :naughty:

Please reread my reply, it says Pats didn't have a shot at playoffs unless Jags beat Baltimore, so all you pats fans have to root for jags to have a chance.

With the Jets losing anyway last night, its still one step closer for pats to make it to playoffs and make my claim irrelevant.

Back