Future iPhone for Deaf people

Probably not worth it because of the money issue. It's still too high.
I consider that a BlackBerry is a better than a Sidekick II. I personally don't like the newer BlackBerry because it has a smaller screen than the older version's screen.
webexp, Whoa, wait a minute? No, both newer and older're not small screen. the BlackBerry 8300's screen is gorgeous, It displays 65,000 hues with a 320x240-pixel resolution as exact BlackBerry 8700 series. but BlackBerry Curve 4.2 lenght x 2.4 wide x 0.6 inches is different Size from 8700 series 4.3 lenght x 2.7 wide x .77 inches. 8700 series and 8300 series screen are still same as always. even though, BB pearl's screen is small than both curve and 8700 series screen. Get it?

I'm looking for PDA without windows, I don't want damn windows.

BB, iPhone and Treo 700p are 3 of them, SK3 isn't true PDA.
PAC, you want to get real pda. you go to get the very ole pda which is real and original. there is no longer pda. but iphone is real pda as newer verison from original pda. that what's you looking for. :P

even tho its not related to iphone but on a similar note. he has a new ipod that looks like the iphone, that dissappeared from my mind. he said it works great on wi-fi. He had no problem typing with 2 thumbs on it in landscape mode (widescreen) on the web based I'M client. he talked to me on it and he liked it. :)

I have to agree with that,, Iphone do have some teachology flaws so I won't buy it either and it not for me.

Damn, UK is lucky because 3G is already released.

BB 8800g in TMobile UK is 3G since BB 8800 in TMobile USA is EDGE (2G).

NO it is not correct... Here is EDGE is 2.5G GPRS is 2.0G

Yes that is true there are Tmobile and other GSM provider has 3G available in Eroupe... also AT&T (formerly Cingular) has 3G too in US... but Tmobile USA will get one near future

NO it is not correct... Here is EDGE is 2.5G GPRS is 2.0G

Yes that is true there are Tmobile and other GSM provider has 3G available in Eroupe... also AT&T (formerly Cingular) has 3G too in US... but Tmobile USA will get one near future

Nah, don't get me wrong.

Who cares to call EDGE an 2.0G or 2.5G, EDGE is part of 2G family.
2-G - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, I don't said 0.0G in previous post, rather to call in 0G.

webexp, Whoa, wait a minute? No, both newer and older're not small screen. the BlackBerry 8300's screen is gorgeous, It displays 65,000 hues with a 320x240-pixel resolution as exact BlackBerry 8700 series. but BlackBerry Curve 4.2 lenght x 2.4 wide x 0.6 inches is different Size from 8700 series 4.3 lenght x 2.7 wide x .77 inches. 8700 series and 8300 series screen are still same as always. even though, BB pearl's screen is small than both curve and 8700 series screen. Get it?

Oh I see. I will check that out at the store when I have time. My friend mentioned about her older BB. Her BB is heavier and larger one. I decided that I will look at these pagers at the store instead of my friend's statement. I usually hate to go to a wireless store because too many people lining up to purchase something or asking more questions over 20 minutes.

Off the subject, here is the link: How Cell Phones are Killing Birds - Articles

I think that the article is interesting, but it seems a bullshit, but we don't know that it is really true. I thought that you might like to know about it. That's all.

Oh I see. I will check that out at the store when I have time. My friend mentioned about her older BB. Her BB is heavier and larger one. I decided that I will look at these pagers at the store instead of my friend's statement. I usually hate to go to a wireless store because too many people lining up to purchase something or asking more questions over 20 minutes.

Off the subject, here is the link: How Cell Phones are Killing Birds - Articles

I think that the article is interesting, but it seems a bullshit, but we don't know that it is really true. I thought that you might like to know about it. That's all.
webexplorer, YEAH, interesting article! I read their comments, see anyone don't blames blackberry caused and killed birds. Heheeh. Nevertheless, thank you for share me about site you gave out. ;)

Once thanks!

Back