Future iPhone for Deaf people

I found a link about some people who took some pictures using their iPhone. Here is the link: Flickr: The Photos taken with an Apple iPhone Pool

Surprisedly, the quality of the pictures are good. I noticed that the background (both closer object and back field) are clear. That's a good sign because some digital cameras (non-pro) don't do both focus.

2 years contract and Apple and Cingular/ATT has 5 years exclusivity agreement so you gonna wait that long for price to come down?

So, Boult, what happened here? They are discontinuing the 4GB model and have cut the price of the 8GB model by 200 bucks....

With my overtime work I will buy iPhone 8GB. I don't worry about until TAP service will available soon.

I found a link about some people who took some pictures using their iPhone. Here is the link: Flickr: The Photos taken with an Apple iPhone Pool

Surprisedly, the quality of the pictures are good. I noticed that the background (both closer object and back field) are clear. That's a good sign because some digital cameras (non-pro) don't do both focus.

nice photos! Think it is worth buying one?

nice photos! Think it is worth buying one?

Probably not worth it because of the money issue. It's still too high.
I consider that a BlackBerry is a better than a Sidekick II. I personally don't like the newer BlackBerry because it has a smaller screen than the older version's screen.

Probably not worth it because of the money issue. It's still too high.
I consider that a BlackBerry is a better than a Sidekick II. I personally don't like the newer BlackBerry because it has a smaller screen than the older version's screen.

What's about PDA or MDA? They're good too. I have one for almost a year now. I am loving it! :)

I'm looking for PDA without windows, I don't want damn windows.

BB, iPhone and Treo 700p are 3 of them, SK3 isn't true PDA.

I'm looking for PDA without windows, I don't want damn windows.

BB, iPhone and Treo 700p are 3 of them, SK3 isn't true PDA.

Microsoft Mobile is common software for PDA for now. I don't think we have any PDA without windows for now.

metroguy03, yes there are pdas that don't run windows. there is palm os, symbain os, whatchallmishis os also....redmond os. (jk)

:)

Does I can order iPhone with data only (no voice plan) at At&t store?

I think I will wait until the iPhone becomes more deaf friendly. I think it will because Apple just made the iPod Nano (I think that's the one) CC compatible.

If not then I will get Helio Ocean, as just expected but won't support mac and have use windows for syncing.

Possibly when AT&T will add iPhone in list for deaf needs called TAP service hopefully.

I saw iPhone another day ago, I am not impressed with that technology. I am happy with my MDA for now and I have a year left on my plan (I signed up for two years plan). Once my service end, I will find something better than iPhone. Technology keeps improving. We will see more new awesome cell phones that will be much better than iPhone for sure.

Yes AT&T has no voice plan but iPhone is not listed yet. Yell AT&T to accept iPhone with TAP plan that will save our money! It is same as T-mobile sidekick plan for deaf.

I saw iPhone another day ago, I am not impressed with that technology. I am happy with my MDA for now and I have a year left on my plan (I signed up for two years plan). Once my service end, I will find something better than iPhone. Technology keeps improving. We will see more new awesome cell phones that will be much better than iPhone for sure.

Possibly not? Nobody can do better than Safari, 100 percent web standard technology? Most MDA have compromise web standard functions.

Back