Future iPhone for Deaf people

iPhone is probably iChat included, that's AIM and no MSN or YIM.

it's confirm, no "AIM", however you can sign up text-msg as AIM, unfortunately, it will charge as text-msg each both out/incoming.

I wouldn't be surprised if it will be the highest crime for stealing iPhones. I am surprised that many people are buying the iPhone. They can afford it cause they are pretty rich.

I wouldn't be surprised if it will be the highest crime for stealing iPhones. I am surprised that many people are buying the iPhone. They can afford it cause they are pretty rich.

What's your point?

PS3, MacBook, Xbox 360, Alienware, Dell XPS and BD player are expensive then stealing is moot point, that's anywhere but never happen to you.

I found that T-Mobile is going to launch the 3G (UMTS/HSDPA) in this year.

What's your point?

PS3, MacBook, Xbox 360, Alienware, Dell XPS and BD player are expensive then stealing is moot point, that's anywhere but never happen to you.

That's true. I just think that iPhone is so small. People see someone putting their iPhone in the pocket on the sidewalk. She bummed her, put it into her shirt pocket, and she walked away from her. That is about three seconds of thief.

NO they all are not rich. . there are some teenagers who saved their allowances each months to be able to buy it. there were a article about that! Gee! quit whining!

That's true. I just think that iPhone is so small. People see someone putting their iPhone in the pocket on the sidewalk. She bummed her, put it into her shirt pocket, and she walked away from her. That is about three seconds of thief.
First iPhone snatcher has been arrested... he was in line waiting then when inside, he tried to snatch one and got arrested on the way out. eh..

First iPhone snatcher has been arrested... he was in line waiting then when inside, he tried to snatch one and got arrested on the way out. eh..

Nothing is new...

On during PS3 launch day, there's several PS3 has been stolen, that's normal for new technology and demand has been shot up.

yeah, it's such an illogical concept

- camera doens't have video mode.
- no iChat (alternative AIM)
- camera is in back, how you know to put in right position?
- no high-speed such as EVDO or G3.

I would like to choke Nathan. Oh.. I'm such a high-tech-snob.

I heard BeeJive is working on iPhone version of JiveTalk!! :deal:

Someone abused iPhone!

What happens when you drop it?
070629iphonedrop92xql2.jpg

PC World - iPhone Stress Tests

Anyway, everything you need to know what pro and con of iphone

The iPhone: 10 Things Apple Did Right, 10 Things That Need Work - Yahoo! News

I am sure that any pager can be broken if someone abuses it. It makes no difference. I do not understand what the man said on the video because it has no closed captions. It looks that MS paid him to tell people to buy MS's wireless devices instead of Apple's.

I like the iPhone, but I cannot afford it for now. :drool:

I am sure that any pager can be broken if someone abuses it. It makes no difference. I do not understand what the man said on the video because it has no closed captions. It looks that MS paid him to tell people to buy MS's wireless devices instead of Apple's.

I like the iPhone, but I cannot afford it for now. :drool:

It's time for you to get job, screw on SSI.

I know that PC World is Pro-MS, they bash on iPhone, Apple products and PS3.

Back