Future iPhone for Deaf people

Does Treo 750 offers TAP plans from AT&T?

AT&T TAP plan will cover any smartphone or pda phone from what I am told.

AT&T will not do Blackberry right now on TAP but they said it is planned for near future to add Blackberry on TAP plan too unless they already done it and I didn't get update or aware of it yet.

AT&T TAP plan will cover any smartphone or pda phone from what I am told.

AT&T will not do Blackberry right now on TAP but they said it is planned for near future to add Blackberry on TAP plan too unless they already done it and I didn't get update or aware of it yet.

Oh, I got it.

One member tried to ordered it via online and cannot found TAP plan.

Oh, I got it.

One member tried to ordered it via online and cannot found TAP plan.

It can't be added online or store. You would have to contact the TAP dept and get application faxed or mailed to you.

deafclimber have posted it before on this forum somewhere where you can get TAP plan added on your phone.

This how it done.

You contact TAP dept and they will send you an application and then you go to AT&T store or online and order a new phone with cheap voice plan or something cheap plan added to your new phone then you fill out application and put in your new AT&T phone number and fax/mail it back to TAP and they will change your existing cheap plan to TAP plan.
On the TAP application there is a signuature required to be signed by someone in medical field (doctor or audie etc) stating your deaf or HoH to prevent hearing people abusing it and trying to take advantage of a cheap plan.

Example -
Go online or AT&T store and let say you want a Treo 750 and order it with a cheapest data or voice plan something like data plan called "PDA Personal 20 MB" but no voice plans for 34.99 a month then they will activate it and you will have a Treo750 with plan (don't use over 20MB data so fast until it changed to TAP plan) and a new phone number. Next you will need to contact TAP dept and they will fax or mail you application (fax so much faster they approved mine in next day) and you fill out TAP application and put in application your new AT&T phone number for Treo750 and fax back then TAP dept will remove your "PDA Personal 20 MB" plan and replace it with "TAP" plan that have unlimited data and 5,000 txt messages.

If you need more questions about TAP best to PM to deafclimber and he can assist you more on it.

If you already have Cingular or AT&T phone and don't use voice at all then you just need to fill out TAP application and they will switch your plan over

It can't be added online or store. You would have to contact the TAP dept and get application faxed or mailed to you.

deafclimber have posted it before on this forum somewhere where you can get TAP plan added on your phone.

This how it done.

You contact TAP dept and they will send you an application and then you go to AT&T store or online and order a new phone with cheap voice plan or something cheap plan added to your new phone then you fill out application and put in your new AT&T phone number and fax/mail it back to TAP and they will change your existing cheap plan to TAP plan.
On the TAP application there is a signuature required to be signed by someone in medical field (doctor or audie etc) stating your deaf or HoH to prevent hearing people abusing it and trying to take advantage of a cheap plan.

Example -
Go online or AT&T store and let say you want a Treo 750 and order it with a cheapest data or voice plan something like data plan called "PDA Personal 20 MB" but no voice plans for 34.99 a month then they will activate it and you will have a Treo750 with plan (don't use over 20MB data so fast until it changed to TAP plan) and a new phone number. Next you will need to contact TAP dept and they will fax or mail you application (fax so much faster they approved mine in next day) and you fill out TAP application and put in application your new AT&T phone number for Treo750 and fax back then TAP dept will remove your "PDA Personal 20 MB" plan and replace it with "TAP" plan that have unlimited data and 5,000 txt messages.

If you need more questions about TAP best to PM to deafclimber and he can assist you more on it.

If you already have Cingular or AT&T phone and don't use voice at all then you just need to fill out TAP application and they will switch your plan over

Pacman stated one member was me. Thanks pal. but one problem is I have to order it via online because there is only online price. I want a treo 750 that costs $199.99 dollars after rebate debit card $200.00. But I have to pay $399.99 plus tax and activate fee and blah.. Another problem is for rebate form, it states that I have to have a voice plan $34.99 or up. What if i dont, will i not be getting rebate?

Pacman stated one member was me. Thanks pal. but one problem is I have to order it via online because there is only online price. I want a treo 750 that costs $199.99 dollars after rebate debit card $200.00. But I have to pay $399.99 plus tax and activate fee and blah.. Another problem is for rebate form, it states that I have to have a voice plan $34.99 or up. What if i dont, will i not be getting rebate?

Sent you a PM.

TechBill, Honestly, I didn't pay attention at boult's link in his post till you bring this up. Yes I watched it, ahh interesting indeed. Yes I agree with your sayings as " wait and see what iPhone users says about keyboards" after iPhone launch. ;)

Phillp, iPhone with 4GB for $499.-- and Curve with 64mb, plus slot 64mb up to 2GB for $449.-- So which one of these device would you purchase? I just am curiously. Ha!

I guess with 4GB but I am kinda lost and not understand :confused: so that Iphone can do with VRS?? :dunno:

Thanks
:):)

do you have Signews Newspaper?? and I remember that something new about "ASL HAND" pager will release in 6 to 1 year???

No, iPhone don't have webcam or camera on front, only located on rear.

It's very impossible to be happen but iPhone can support relay service, such as i711.

If you want VRS supported then get MacBook, Mini Mac or PowerMac.

mwsf07-iphone-camera.jpg

No, iPhone don't have webcam or camera on front, only located on rear.

It's very impossible to be happen but iPhone can support relay service, such as i711.

If you want VRS supported then get MacBook, Mini Mac or PowerMac.

mwsf07-iphone-camera.jpg

Alright I probably misread the newspaper so I guess that I have to buying a new black berry pager

because last time I was buying a sidekick 1 but one month later there another sidekick 2 so Not want happen to me again!!!!! if there any new pager coming??

Iphone have e.mails??

which vote blackberry, sidekick3 or iphone?? must with e.mails

Thanks

Alright I probably misread the newspaper so I guess that I have to buying a new black berry pager

because last time I was buying a sidekick 1 but one month later there another sidekick 2 so Not want happen to me again!!!!! if there any new pager coming??

Iphone have e.mails??

Thanks

iPhone does support e-mail feature.

Iphone have e.mails??

Thanks

It depend how well coverage network is in your town AT&T or Sprint or TMobile.

Sprint Blackberry - If you get Sprint BB with deaf plan it will have email and relay software and you can get IM for it too. Good priced and network coverage

iPhone - Too early to tell yet and yes it have email but may not have IM so best to wait and see if IM avaiable on iPhone becasue you want to be able to make relay call on it too and need IM or Relay software for relay calls. Also we won't know if AT&T TAP plan will be allow on iPhone yet. Need to wait and see. AT&T have good network coverage also

SK3 - *cough*teenager toys*cough* but it have email and relay software and IM however not too good network coverage just mostly in within cities or major highways. Good for newbies too.

It depend how well coverage network is in your town AT&T or Sprint or TMobile.

Sprint Blackberry - If you get Sprint BB with deaf plan it will have email and relay software and you can get IM for it too. Good priced and network coverage

iPhone - Too early to tell yet and yes it have email but may not have IM so best to wait and see if IM avaiable on iPhone becasue you want to be able to make relay call on it too and need IM or Relay software for relay calls. Also we won't know if AT&T TAP plan will be allow on iPhone yet. Need to wait and see. AT&T have good network coverage also

SK3 - *cough*teenager toys*cough* but it have email and relay software and IM however not too good network coverage just mostly in within cities or major highways. Good for newbies too.

iPhone is probably iChat included, that's AIM and no MSN or YIM.

We'll see about that when iphone comes out and hear some reviews on that. I heard that iphone will support 3rd party applications using web 2.0 interface. We'll see what new apps will run on it. ;)

Back