Future iPhone for Deaf people

Check out new video on iPhone keyboard
Apple - iPhone - iPhone keyboard

the download link for the video above on that page is wrong but you can get right one if you go here
Apple - iPhone - iPhone keyboard - Large

apple fixed the link..

anyway...

as I watched the video yesterday.. it was awesome! very very intelligent piece of technology that is not on any of other similar type!

It showed that you do not have to backpedal to correct the mistake like I would do that in my RIM950 when I used it in the past. (of course I don't own any pager yet but have used other's sk sk 2 sk 3 even treo)

but this beat others hand down. no need to press down hard because it has captive touch panel sandwiched between the LCD and Glass screen.
Apple - iPhone - High Technology see what it looks like.

Hardly, I am wondering how deaf people commuicate with others thru AIM, IP-RELAY via iPhone. because iPhone is not full QWERTY kneyboard, but just touchscreen keyboard.. will that issue?

YEAH! this is worse case people will complaints than blackberry and treo qwerty-keyboards are small keyboards.

that is BIG ISSUES!

Hardly, I am wondering how deaf people commuicate with others thru AIM, IP-RELAY via iPhone. because iPhone is not full QWERTY kneyboard, but just touchscreen keyboard.. will that issue?

YEAH! this is worse case people will complaints than blackberry and treo qwerty-keyboards are small keyboards.

that is BIG ISSUES!

Have you seen the iPhone keyboard video posted by Boult earlier? Go watch it and you will more understand how iPhone keyboard work.

If iPhone touchscreen really that good then I would consider something like that in future cuz no wears on keyboard slide outs or buttons but got to wait and see what people says when iPhone release if good keyboard or lousy.

Curious How much cost?? and Monthly too

Interesting!!! :):):)

4gb iPhone - 499.00
8gb iPhone - 599.00

Oh Not Bad! :eek: Thought its over $$1000.00! :giggle:

what about monthly? and is 8gb iphone good with VRS? :confused:

Sorry I am not expert about that computer or pager things! :lol:

Have you seen the iPhone keyboard video posted by Boult earlier? Go watch it and you will more understand how iPhone keyboard work.

If iPhone touchscreen really that good then I would consider something like that in future cuz no wears on keyboard slide outs or buttons but got to wait and see what people says when iPhone release if good keyboard or lousy.

TechBill, Honestly, I didn't pay attention at boult's link in his post till you bring this up. Yes I watched it, ahh interesting indeed. Yes I agree with your sayings as " wait and see what iPhone users says about keyboards" after iPhone launch. ;)

Oh Not Bad! :eek: Thought its over $$1000.00! :giggle:

what about monthly? and is 8gb iphone good with VRS? :confused:

Sorry I am not expert about that computer or pager things! :lol:

Phillp, iPhone with 4GB for $499.-- and Curve with 64mb, plus slot 64mb up to 2GB for $449.-- So which one of these device would you purchase? I just am curiously. Ha!

here's why Jobs choose Edge
MacNN | Jobs explains thinking behind iPhone

efending the company's decision to use EDGE mobile internet connectivity, which is slower than the newer 3G networks, Jobs eluded to broader coverage for EDGE while also pointing to increased power consumption for 3G technology. When asked why Apple settled on 6:00 p.m. for the iPhone launch, the company's chief said they didn't want people to take off from work to purchase the device, according to the report.

FYI here's the page that tell you which Apple Store has them available
Apple - iPhone at the Apple Store
boult, Apples' link telling me that Store Address

1689 Arden Way
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 643-0960

iPhone will be in the famous one of shopping MALL, five malls in sacramento.

thank you!

there are available in NOR*CAL: 11 stores for iPhone, WOW!

Last edited:
care to elaborate why there is no competition for at&t service price?

You will have to wait and find out the price on July 29 from AT&T. This company is only one that offers people to use the iPhone because there is no price competition.

What's wrong with other services such as Verizon, Cingular, Qwest, SouthBell, Sprint, etc.. ? This would have made Jobs more money. That would make me very happy with my stock. Now, he cannot let other companies for the iPhone because of the contract between Apple and AT&T. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You will have to wait and find out the price on July 29 from AT&T. This company is only one that offers people to use the iPhone because there is no price competition.

What's wrong with other services such as Verizon, Cingular, Qwest, SouthBell, Sprint, etc.. ? This would have made Jobs more money. That would make me very happy with my stock. Now, he cannot let other companies for the iPhone because of the contract between Apple and AT&T. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Because those other carriers are CDMA network which is mostly mainly USA with a small percentage in other countries while the iPhone is GSM network which is widely avaiable in the world. So iPhone wouldn't work for other USA carrier and Apple wanted a phone that works all over the world not just USA or limited countries also the Tmobile GSM is so outdated there hardly any EDGE for the better speed network that iPhone needed so that leave just AT&T. That is my best guess as to why Apple stick with AT&T

Apple did offer Verizon but they declined on them.

Cingular is already become at&t wireless since late spring.
Southbell is under at&t from SBC family as you know it come from original AT&T in begin! You have miss news long time ago.

Qwest? wtf? They cover very small! T-mobile doesn't support high-speed enough.

It turn out you have speak out your thought without knowledge. TechBill is right, GSM is worldwide that would be easy to pick up most signal which is ideal for iPhone function.

I already provided the reason Jobs picked Cingular's EDGE broader coverage around the world in my previous post.

iphoneboxfront.jpg

from Apple iPhone boxed : The Boy Genius Report , there you go!

Back