Fox News Gives $1 Million to GOP

only funny, FOX news has CC for long time than CNN does. Irony, isn't it? :aw:

And also funny thing... FOX news is owned by Australian. Shock, huh?

And funny how GOP people are trying to pump stupid ideology about Obama not being an American yet love the media that's not American-owned. How unpatriotic of them to believe a non-American owned media!

I bet most of GOP supporters don't even know what GOP stands for! :lol:

And funny how GOP people are trying to pump stupid ideology about Obama not being an American yet love the media that's not American-owned. How unpatriotic of them to believe a non-American owned media!

Nawww. I discovered during the 2000 election that BBC and European media were far more truthful in their reports. Go figure, eh?

You betcha! In a Dick Cheney F*CK YOU-Tom DeLay LOOK AT ME, I'M AN ASSHOLE-George W Bush HUH? kind of way!

FOX is good for America like having a palin up your hiney.

Y'all have a good day now!

:laugh2: Never heard that one before, but it is descriptive!

I have observed that the "hardcore" supporter tends to be ill-informed (and most likely disillusioned) about the party that one is rooting for.

I mean... "Keep your government hands off my Medicare"??? c'mon....

I have observed that the "hardcore" supporter tends to be ill-informed (and most likely disillusioned) about the party that one is rooting for.

Exactly. "My daddy was a republican and his daddy was a republican, and By God! I will always be a republican!" Not even a thought to the ways the parties change generation to generation.

:aw: aww somebody's hurting here....

Yes hence the word "extremist" You can have extreme right wing and extreme left wing, it doesn't matter which side your on at that point.

Yes hence the word "extremist" You can have extreme right wing and extreme left wing, it doesn't matter which side your on at that point.

they're not even extremist. they're some typical "Joe the Plumber" people with blind patriotism.

Exactly. "My daddy was a republican and his daddy was a republican, and By God! I will always be a republican!" Not even a thought to the ways the parties change generation to generation.

There is nothing wrong with being a republican, demacrat green party or independant, it's when you become hardcore extremist when you lose reality. No single party is that perfect or that great-if you don't know this by now then you shouldn't vote. You just realize that party's should win you over when they support more of what you believe in than the other party's do. I am a republican-not harcore-but I am a passive conservative so the republican party suites me more. I would vote independant, green part or demacrat if they support what I believe in.
The only thing that disgusts me is the fact that this country is suppose to be a demacracy, so why does it always come down to voting for one of two idiots-a demacrat and a republican?

they're not even extremist. they're some typical "Joe the Plumber" people with blind patriotism.

Yes and Joe the Plumber types can be the worst extremist out there. People tend to forget that any one of us can fit that description and we may never know it until they decide to act on it.

Back