Fox News Gives $1 Million to GOP

Lol.
Anyway, I don't watch television news much. I surf the internet for them, including blogs (though I wouldn't dream of posting those). That way I can let the cards fall where they may, and of course the next week I change my philosophy. :lol:

And still the Foxnews ratings remain at the top. Sounds pretty successful to me and failure on the part of those who tried to shut down Foxnews. So much for competition and govt's attempt at intervention on their behalf.

Fox news should be shut down for deceptive advertising - fair and balanced is not true.

Fox news should be shut down for deceptive advertising - fair and balanced is not true.

Name a more balanced network.....And please provide proof.

Something like this....from the article in the OP

At the federal level, News Corp.'s political action committee, funded by donations from employees, has slightly favored Democrats over Republicans in recent congressional races, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Oh please. If you are a conservative you might think it fair and balanced. You might think it fair to pit one liberal against five conservatives at the round table and give him only ten seconds to talk before he is shouted down by the others or interrupted by O'Reilly, because after all, they had a liberal on the show, so it MUST be fair and balanced. Only if you are a right-wing conservative. :lol:

Oh please. If you are a conservative you might think it fair and balanced. You might think it fair to pit one liberal against five conservatives at the round table and give him only ten seconds to talk before he is shouted down by the others or interrupted by O'Reilly, because after all, they had a liberal on the show, so it MUST be fair and balanced. Only if you are a right-wing conservative. :lol:

No. It'd be fair to pit one conservative against 5 liberals.

O'Reilly is only on for an hour. Beck is on for an hour. Hannity is on for an hour. But then Shep is on for 2. and you have Greta. :).

You have Megan as a host.....but then you have Jenna

You have Colby as a host......But then you have Skinner.

Then you have Stossel and Geraldo....... Not conservatives. :lol:

How many conservatives Does MSNBC have? CNN?

O'Reilly is only on for an hour. Beck is on for an hour. Hannity is on for an hour. But then Shep is on for 2. and you have Greta. :).

That's news to me. I am not about to glue myself to the tv set, though, :lol:

Looking more and more like "fair and balanced" to me.

Oh, and remember when they had Hannity and Colmes, too.

Who cares about Fox News to being top but being top is obviously nothing.

Media is media.

Being at the top mean more people get to watch it. More advertising dollars. More...er, of everything.

WeNeedYou.jpg

Back