Fox News Gives $1 Million to GOP

Obviously rhetorical.

No. GE owns NBC. Not Cote.

kokonut said:
Also, the CEO of GE, the owner of NBC is on Obama's debt commission as well. Imagine Bush did that with Foxnews.

Are you referring to the Economic Recovery Advisory Board? Jeffrey R. Immelt is a member of the ERAB. However, he's not a member of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, dubbed the Debt Commission.

Are you referring to the Economic Recovery Advisory Board? Jeffrey R. Immelt is a member of the ERAB. However, he's not a member of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform, dubbed the Debt Commission.

Yes, Obama's national commission on debt or the debt commission.

The owner of Fox News is also an owner of the WSJ which published this finding. I'd say that's pretty "fair and balanced" to begin with. They, the WSJ, could've opted to not write this one up. But they didn't.

By the way, this has to do with the owner, not the news media, in donating money.

is WSJ part of MSM?

Considering that the democrats decided to do everything they could to destroy Fox this past year I would do the same thing if I owned the station.

Considering that the democrats decided to do everything they could to destroy Fox this past year I would do the same thing if I owned the station.

The Dems didn't have to do anything. They just stood back and let Fox do it to themselves.

And still the Foxnews ratings remain at the top. Sounds pretty successful to me and failure on the part of those who tried to shut down Foxnews. So much for competition and govt's attempt at intervention on their behalf.

Everyone likes a good laugh. That's what keeps Fox ratings up.

Fox News is nothing but hilarious cartoon media.

And that benefits you how? Why am I not surprised you are cheering on a propaganda machine? :lol:

Shouldn't that be reserved for networks whose anchors only vote for one party???

Shep and Greta voted for the oh

Shouldn't that be reserved for networks whose anchors only vote for one party???

Shep and Greta voted for the oh

I'God, you're right!!! Fox News is fair and balanced!! Damn, what a fool I was, what a foooool!!!! :lol:

How soon they forget.

And yet the other networks were certainly behind him and threw their support for him...including softball questions. Say "propaganda machine" one more time, will ya?

How soon they forget.

And yet the other networks were certainly behind him and threw their support for him...including softball questions. Say "propaganda machine" one more time, will ya?

Nawww, I'm too creative to repeat myself. :lol:

Back