Fox News Gives $1 Million to GOP

Well, that "select group" is rather a large one in order to make Foxnews number 1. You can always choose not to watch it but apparently many people like to watch Foxnews. Now, remember, I said "Foxnews" which comprises of commentaries, weather, sports, entertainment, leisure stories, and so on.

Here is a simple math formula:

One pie is divided into 2 parts of nearly equal size. One of these halves is untouched; the other is again divided into 4 (or more) smaller parts. Which piece of pie is larger? The untouched half. Which half is larger? Your answer here: ___________

Ehh, it's still commentaries. People watch the news to get news, not commentaries. I don't give a fig what someone thinks of this and that.

For instance, a car crash occurred at 3:15am in the morning. Two people are reported dead. According to the local sheriff, foul play is suspected. That's news.

A car crash occurred early in the morning, these two killed in the crash are absolute idiots and deserved what they got. The so-called sheriff is a total moron and don't know what he's doing. That's commentary.

I'm more interested in the account of what happened, not what they think of it.

Commentary is not news. Sorry.
Well said. :gpost:

Posting links to editorials does not make them facts.

Great. Crappy caption. What are they saying exactly if you cannot hear them speak?

How about this one from a well-to-do "commentator"?

Ed Schultz on FOX News: And you have no idea, in my bones, in my very soul! In my heart! I want to kick Fox’s ass! I want to drive them into the ground! I want to spike the ball! I want to kick ‘em in the teeth on the way back to the huddle! And then I want to turn around and lift my leg on ‘em! Because that’s all they’re worth! They lie. They cheat. They steal.
The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: MSNBC's Schultz: 'I Want To Lift My Leg' On Fox

Fox News clearly has "hard news" in the daytime and commentary at night. The line is clear. With other networks....not so much.

Oh and one of Fox's prime time commentators is Greta, a Democrat that voted for obama.

How many prime time republican commentators do the other guys have..... :hmm:

One pie is divided into 2 parts of nearly equal size. One of these halves is untouched; the other is again divided into 4 (or more) smaller parts. Which piece of pie is larger? The untouched half. Which half is larger? Your answer here: ___________

Why are you asking me? You don't know?

No one is saying that here. Hence the word "commentary" should be clear enough already.

A lot of people think of them as news, not commentaries. That's a problem. There are a lot of commentary-oriented shows on Fox News. Even America's Newsroom has a lot of it.

Fox News is pretty much all about commentaries as far I am concerned.

Fox News clearly has "hard news" in the daytime and commentary at night. The line is clear. With other networks....not so much.

Oh and one of Fox's prime time commentators is Greta, a Democrat that voted for obama.

How many prime time republican commentators do the other guys have..... :hmm:

Beck is a Libertarian.

A lot of people think of them as news, not commentaries. That's a problem. There are a lot of commentary-oriented shows on Fox News. Even America's Newsroom has a lot of it.

Fox News is pretty much all about commentaries as far I am concerned.

And sometimes people missed the news and find out through these commentaries.

The half is larger than all four pieces put together. Residue on the knife ya know..... Also the pieces will have flakes on the edges from being cut. But, because the half with four pieces has been cut many times (big half only once) it will have many flakes.

And sometimes people missed the news and find out through these commentaries.

Well, that's what the internet is for. Right at your fingertips and the best part is, they don't have to listen to these people.

Well, that's what the internet is for. Right at your fingertips and the best part is, they don't have to listen to these people.

People have preferences. Just because the internet is there doesn't mean they prefer to get their information from it. Television is the preference of many people. Same for radio or people would rather prefer newspapers.

People have preferences. Just because the internet is there doesn't mean they prefer to get their information from it. Television is the preference of many people. Same for radio or people would rather prefer newspapers.

I find it less time consuming to just read the news instead of the commentaries. They just like to hear themselves talk.

The less they talk, the better.

I find it less time consuming to just read the news instead of the commentaries. They just like to hear themselves talk.

The less they talk, the better.

Rather, people learn alot from commentaries, especially from people who are experts or professions in their line of work in contributing to the discussion. Kind of like a dinner table discussion. Some stuff we didn't know it existed or happened we learn about it.

Rather, people learn alot from commentaries, especially from people who are experts or professions in their line of work in contributing to the discussion. Kind of like a dinner table discussion. Some stuff we didn't know it existed or happened we learn about it.

They call themselves experts, it doesn't mean anything.

Back