Father Held Daughter in Cellar for 24 Years

Sociopaths are not born....they are made.

How's that? My hearing brother started torturing animals when he was 5. How, at 5 was he made to have a predepostion to sociopath behaviors?

Once they get started it goes on and on because he's afraid of being found out and punished. He felt ownership of own kid. but to do that to your own for 24 years....to take the prime of her life. teh abuse had started at 11....7 years before the cellar. That's 31 years........to take a whole life.....of mental torture.
He should die a slow death of misery. In a cell swamped with slimy crap and rats and sex fiends. No shoes no matress nada. Pig.

So the apple falls far from the tree?

Well, it would depend on how you meant that. With most mental disorders, one has a genetic predisposition. Whether or not that predisposition ever becomes manifest and produces symptoms depends on the environment one is exposed to. That is what I meant by them being "made". Expose anyone with a predisposition to a traumatic environment, and the disorder can manifest. Likewise, someone can have a genetic predispositon but a healthy environment and never show symptoms of the disorder.

How's that? My hearing brother started torturing animals when he was 5. How, at 5 was he made to have a predepostion to sociopath behaviors?

That's a very early onset. Of course he had a genetic predisposition, but something in his environment triggered the symptoms to manifest. That isn't to say that your parents abused him or anything like that. At that young an age, he wouldn't have been diagnosed with ant-social personality disorder, but most likely with conduct disorder. They only diagnose adults with anti-social personality disorder. Anyway, it does not have to be something that you would have considered to be traumatic, but something that he considered traumatic. With the early onset, his perceptions of things were most likely a bit different from everyone else's even then. The predisposition often makes its first appearance in early personality traits that color perception a bit differently from the rest.

The predisposition is biological; the individual is born with it. The reaction to the environment by the individual is what causes the predisposition to manifest.

that sicko!

if your brother would never hurt the animal?

If Austria's legal limit is 15 years, then how can they ignore it? They have to follow their own laws.

But the limit for rape is 7 years? That's outrageous. :mad:

For rape only up to 15 years. What that monster did is more than just rape.

After 7 years they get out of prison and rape some more.

All the rapists that are let out of prison in seven years or less.

Not all. Some repeat their crimes. I am not saying 7 years is limit for rape but it could be around 7 years due depend on form of rapes. If one of form rapes is severe one then up to 15 years.

What's to stop them? Do they have to register as sex offenders? Do they check in with parole officers? Or are they just free to do whatever they want, like Fritzi did?

Yes they do have at Police criminal system. They keep their crime background in police criminal system.

Yes, there´re parole officers here in Europe. Depend on Judge´s decision how long they have to check with them.

Please don´t compare rapist with Fritzi´s case because Fritzi´s case is total different as rapists.

Last edited:
Thanks for keeping us updated from your end. I am really curious if her illness is caused from a genetic defect from the incest.

Willkommen :)

Yes, that´s what I thought so. I learn more and more from TV news.

As you know that monster Josef fathered 7 children with Elisabeth. 3 of 6 children are being adopted by "Grandparent" Josef & Rosemarie. They are very healthy and well-behaved - doing school very good and goes on well with students and friends. Other 3 children who kept in cellar with Elisabeth, their health are poor. I think it has nothing do with genetic defect from incest but something do with poor diet... never go fresh air... poor vitimain D, lack of oxygen... that´s how damage their organs.

TV News said at 2 days ago that the doctor said that Kristin have a little hope to be recovery after illness. She has a low chance to be alive. :(

If Kristin dies, then monster will face 2nd murder charge for "murder by negligence". For Austrian authorties want to lock him for 50 years due his bad past background, incest, rape, abuse, father children, etc. which too much than just rape.

Last edited:
I really had no clue that BPD was basicly non violent/non criminal sociopathy. I always associate it with Girl, Interrupted.....and whatsherface really didn't seem THAT affected by it.
The more I read about this case, the more I'm sickened. HOW could Josef DO something like that? It just boggles the mind.

Oh man..I forgot all about the story "Flowers in the Attic"..I thought something familiar hit me when I read the story. That was it...the book.

This man needs to be thrown in an alligator pit.

I bidded those book at Ebay. Still 13 hours go... Is it true story?

I search for DVD with subtitles but they don´t have subtitles on that DVD...:(

Update

That monster begged his lawyer for want to see his family... In prison, he received no visitors yet.

Do you really think his family would visit him in jail after what and how he did to Elisabeth for years?

I can image how 3 "upstair" children reacts after learn that monster is not their grandfather but their father which they thought he is such loving grandfather for years... and then plus learn that they have cellar siblings. :cold:

How do 6 children & their spouses reacts after learn what and how he did to their sister Elisabeth and plus father 7 children with her?

Elisabeth and all of her children will get new identity and start new life somewhere.

Those situtation got me cold...

i would agree with post,liebling

that monster would going jail for 15 years or mores! dues austrain laws

murders will stay in jail for 25 or 30 years between depends by laws whether in USA or countries.

rape will staying jail for 20 or less years depends austrain laws or USA whether in countries.

Liebling ... Flowers in the Attic is purportedly based on a true story, and is written in the first person. But there are some reports saying it's not true. :dunno:

Liebling ... Flowers in the Attic is purportedly based on a true story, and is written in the first person. But there are some reports saying it's not true. :dunno:

Yeah, that´s what I thought so after view and search about this... It seem to me that it´s only Roman (fictional) story... ? :dunno: That´s why I ask Shel90. I bidded that book for €1.00 from Ebay. 13 hours go... either it will be mine or not??? The book will tell either it´s true or roman story...

Flowers in the Attic is made up. Thank GOD. Although there have been cases of really psychotic people imprisoning people in their cellars. I'd say this is almost more akin to Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (remmy he kept the senator's daughter in a pit?) and the Genie feral child case.
I wish Elisabeth had told someone before hand.

From Liebling's post #92

That monster begged his lawyer for want to see his family... In prison, he received no visitors yet.

How dare he begged his lawyer about want his family to see him. I hope nobody visit him in prison at all.

Do you really think his family would visit him in jail after what and how he did to Elisabeth for years?

I hope not. They all prolly hate him now for what he did.

I can image how 3 "upstair" children reacts after learn that monster is not their grandfather but their father which they thought he is such loving grandfather for years... and then plus learn that they have cellar siblings. :cold:

Maybe they may not know about it just yet about their grandfather is actually is their father until they are old enough to be told. If they were told about it, yes they would be very upset and confuse.

How do 6 children & their spouses reacts after learn what and how he did to their sister Elisabeth and plus father 7 children with her?

I bet they are speechless to hear about it. They would hate their father now.

Elisabeth and all of her children will get new identity and start new life somewhere.

Good...I hope they will have a nice place somewhere far away from that cold place they once lived in.

Those situtation got me cold...

Yes me too, gives me goosebump reading all the news story.

How dare he begged his lawyer about want his family to see him. I hope nobody visit him in prison at all.

I hope not. They all prolly hate him now for what he did.

I only know that Elisabeth said that she NEVER want to see that man ever again.

Rosemarie, Josef´s wife whom he married for over 51 years want her marriage over.

I don´t know anything about Josef´s & Rosemarie´s 6 children & their spouses and plus Elisabeth´s 6 children with Josef as well reacts. It seem to me that they hide from the scandal and don´t want to do anything with their father/in-law. I guess that they feel sick and don´t want to see Josepf´s face what and how he did to their sister/in law Elisabeth and plus shock to know who 3 "upstair" children´s father really is. They thought all the time that 3 children is their nephews/nieces but really is their siblings... :(

I will be surprise if one or some of Josef´s children visit and forgive him. If they does which mean is they accept his forgive to free their bitter and hurt. Maybe they can forgive him but they will NEVER forget it.

It seem to me that they don´t want to do anything with him anymore after what and how he did to them is betrayal and dirty.

Maybe they may not know about it just yet about their grandfather is actually is their father until they are old enough to be told. If they were told about it, yes they would be very upset and confuse.

Unfortunlately no, they know thru scandal that their "Grandfather" is really their father and where their mother really is in cellar, not religion cult.

They and their mother Elisabeth & cellar siblings reunioned each other at hospitail last week. They did not went to school since those scandal. Nobody know what and how they reacts.

I bet they are speechless to hear about it. They would hate their father now.

Yes we beleive, too.

We know thru TV and media that they seek therapy. The authorites and media respect their privacy. Teachers and their friends positive them and their behavior... and said that they are good and helpful students. Teacher cried and feel bad for them. Nobody knows either they would return to school again or move to start new life with new idendity with Elisabeth and cellar siblings?

It still is under investiage... it´s not over yet...

Good...I hope they will have a nice place somewhere far away from that cold place they once lived in.
Yes, they deserve it but the scar will stay with them forever... :(

Yes me too, gives me goosebump reading all the news story.

Yes, daily news and TV got me goosebump...

I really had no clue that BPD was basicly non violent/non criminal sociopathy. I always associate it with Girl, Interrupted.....and whatsherface really didn't seem THAT affected by it.
The more I read about this case, the more I'm sickened. HOW could Josef DO something like that? It just boggles the mind.

Well, if you watch the movie again, look at her self destructive behaviors and rebelliousness. It doesn't always result in criminal behavior, but usually results in an inability to understand that rules apply to all. She saw herself as an exception. Sociopathy is technically, an inability to comply with social norms. It varies in degree. And sociopathy isn't really a dx, just a symptom of various other disorders.

Back