end times and rapture and hurricanes????

*amen* Angel's well said! :thumb:

Cyber, I think you need chill out.. not necessary pointing finger to Cheri.. you're still judgement to her.. *give me break... uuugggghhhh*

Other thread, I've seen you said.. I do not judge anyone but YOU DID judge this thread to people' pov.. My god.. Excuse me.. you need time out!

Cheri said:
:confused: That still does NOT show that you'll go to hell if you don't believe the bible.
You did not get it, yet. Re-read my post.

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Look at ONE word, "accuseth" -- sound good?

If you do not believe in the Bible, Moses would accuse you.

If you do not believe in the Bible, Paul would accuse you.

If you do not believe in the Bible, Peter would accuse you.

If you do not believe in the Bible, many authors of the OT and the NT would accuse you.

The reason that they would accuse you is that they wrote of Jesus Christ. Their writings were inspired by God Himself because the Bible is Jesus-speaking.

The other reason that they would accuse you if you do not in the Bible is that He would not welcome you to Heaven. To accuse you is to disapprove you there.

I noticed when true believers have experienced God themselves, they have no problem to agree with me, or you or others who have experienced God. But, those people who have not experienced God -- for sure have a problem with me because of disagreement.

Askjo, I am sure you have experienced God and we agree on the same issues with no problem... and, yet we don't point fingers at each other, because of ONE agreement... for the same reason as the Holy Spirit (Ghost ), the Father and the Son of God agree in One all the same.

Satan loves to blame at each other because, he don't agree with the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son of God. I don't know why some people still kept sayin' that I judge others when they see things differently than mine when I don't see this way. Strange, isn't it Askjo ? Why can't I share the scriptures through my experience when it is written in my heart ? If, they don't like what I say in my post, then they can move on to other thread. Why bother to argue if, they don't like it ?

They forgot one thing here. This is "ON-TOPIC DEBATE" thread.

CyberRed said:
I noticed when true believers have experienced God themselves, they have no problem to agree with me, or you or others who have experienced God. But, those people who have not experienced God -- for sure have a problem with me because of disagreement.

Askjo, I am sure you have experienced God and we agree on the same issues with no problem... and, yet we don't point fingers at each other, because of ONE agreement... for the same reason as the Holy Spirit (Ghost ), the Father and the Son of God agree in One all the same.

Satan loves to blame at each other because, he don't agree with the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son of God. I don't know why some people still kept sayin' that I judge others when they see things differently than mine when I don't see this way. Strange, isn't it Askjo ? Why can't I share the scriptures through my experience when it is written in my heart ? If, they don't like what I say in my post, then they can move on to other thread. Why bother to argue if, they don't like it ?

Damn you Cyber..

I spilled hot latte drink on my keyboard while I reading your comment.. Made me *jumpy*
I read your comment.
yet we don't point fingers at each other, because of ONE agreement...
Do you really EXPECT everyone AGREES you..
Oh geez... Oh pluuaazhhhseee! Give damn a break!

Of course Debate is discussion but not reason HEATING!

Why can't I share the scriptures through my experience when it is written in my heart ? If, they don't like what I say in my post, then they can move on to other thread. Why bother to argue if, they don't like it ?
MY POV... you still crititize Cheri's post.. Excuse me, you don't like Cheri's post which the made your point view still same thing debating her..
Oh Gawd!, I cannot believe you still contuine critiizite them about your OWN words speak it out... LOOK BIBLE IS FRIGG'N NOT SAME REST OF LIKE YOURS AND OTHER PEOPLE'S BIBLE.. Do you expecting Bible is alllllllllllllllllllll same like YOURS.. That mak'n you feel better? Satisfty?
Oh pluuuazzaahhh, Give them a break!
includes me too.
I advise you better find google BIBLE what their version same all bibles or different version as their word written..

Hard tell which ONE accurate honest 110% bible book , and name it..

:roll:

Honestly, You're christian.. i think you're ROX-CHRISTIAN.. and famous knowledge better THAN ALL EVERYONE.. you're preaching quite too much here.
Let it be!

CyberRed said:

cyber red ive sat back and read all of ur posts and everything. and ive been sitting here...debating with myself whether or not i should say what i want to say...or keep it in to myself. and ive decided to say it. now u can call me childish and immature if u would like. but in my opinion, u have had this coming for a long time with me and cyber..i would just like to say............

Shut Up Cyber Red.

thank you.

GalaxyAngel said:
Damn you Cyber..

I spilled hot latte drink on my keyboard while I reading your comment.. Made me *jumpy*
I read your comment.

Do you really EXPECT everyone AGREES you..
Oh geez... Oh pluuaazhhhseee! Give damn a break!

Of course Debate is discussion but not reason HEATING!

MY POV... you still crititize Cheri's post.. Excuse me, you don't like Cheri's post which the made your point view still same thing debating her..
Oh Gawd!, I cannot believe you still contuine critiizite them about your OWN words speak it out... LOOK BIBLE IS FRIGG'N NOT SAME REST OF LIKE YOURS AND OTHER PEOPLE'S BIBLE.. Do you expecting Bible is alllllllllllllllllllll same like YOURS.. That mak'n you feel better? Satisfty?
Oh pluuuazzaahhh, Give them a break!
includes me too.
I advise you better find google BIBLE what their version same all bibles or different version as their word written..

Hard tell which ONE accurate honest 110% bible book , and name it..

:roll:

Honestly, You're christian.. i think you're ROX-CHRISTIAN.. and famous knowledge better THAN ALL EVERYONE.. you're preaching quite too much here.
Let it be!

Hey take it easy AngelGalaxy... I am NOT talkin' about you or your circle of friends. I am talkin' about Askjo and me and other true believers who have the same agreement about the scriptures, because we understand what the scripture interprets and its means. Gee .. you need to calm down.

Are you sayin' that I know better than everyone ? You got it all wrong ! I read the bible sooo many times and I REMEMBER them as they are writin' in MY HEART... it doesn't mean that I know better than everyone. I am still learnin' everyday. I don't preach. I SHARE the scriptures as I REMEMBER them, dependin' on what a poster wants to discuss. That's all.

Did I criticize Cheri ? No. There're people who tried to explain to her about how it fits in about Jesus and God in One that she don't understand. Reba explained to her how Jesus and God are equal to one God. I thought Cheri understands the first time - but, I guess I was wrong. She didn't understand the first time until the SECOND time when Reba explained to her. It's why I said that Cheri haven't experienced God just yet. It doesn't hurt to admit. Maybe, one day she will.

Yes, I know about the bibles that are changin'. Each bible has its own different level to meet people's understandin' level. I know that. I have my own Christian friends who bring their different bibles ( different version ) to church and, we all share our scriptures to tell each other what their bible say and what my bible say. I have no complaint about their different bible to bring to church. They don't jump and say mean things to me when they and me share the scriptures together with their own different bibles and my bible. They and I agree on the same issues. We ( my christian friends ) have the SAME Jesus Christ in our hearts. My Christian friends and me love each other very much as sisters and brothers in Christ.

You all need to take chill pill and calm down. There's no need to jump and say harsh things... and, for what ? Well, if you all like to jump and name callin' at me - so be it. You can name callin' at Jesus in my heart that I invited Him. I will just let Him listenin' what you all say horrible things. Go ahead. But, be warned - remember "karma" ... What goes around will come around... hm ?

Good luck, my dear friends. :ily: all ........

i would like to vote on :locked: this thread. its giving me a headache, and causing too much stress in AD.

CyberRed said:
Yes, I do get it because, I EXPERIENCED God. Have you ? I think not.
WOW! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT YOU SAID YOU VE EXPERIENCED GOD?????????

I AM MOTIVE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS:

I hope my questions won't get on your nerve!

Can you interpetation of Genesis 9:18-27 to me?

1) I was wondering if Canaan is jewish or the what? if you do care to example to me as long as you can?

2) people of cannan are no longer in land of canaan, then who taken land which they claim their and what happen to cannaanite people, where they are now??

3) do you believe that african-american people are actually original nation from ancient canaan?

4) who is Nimrod?

5) was not He the first black kingdom of Babel?

6) why Noah said nimrod came from ham's lineage, not jewish race, I need to know what color of the race he born within?

7) the beast is truly the black man?, since Nimrod was the beast, mighty hunter on earth, is that true??

I hope You do actually care whole things to example to me! thanks!

AJ said:
i would like to vote on :locked: this thread. its giving me a headache, and causing too much stress in AD.
I second that.................. wait, wait, wait but if she can't answer my questions..

THEN...

THIS THREAD MUST LOCK UP AS POSSBILE, because askjo and crybered did ruining the thread and they already gave me bad headache big time!! UGHHHHHhhhhhh...

I forget something say the addition on

ckfarbes said:
WOW! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT YOU SAID YOU VE EXPERIENCED GOD?????????

I AM MOTIVE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS:

I hope my questions won't get on your nerve!

Can you interpetation of Genesis 9:18-27 to me?

1) I was wondering if Canaan is jewish or the what? if you do care to example to me as long as you can?

2) people of cannan are no longer in land of canaan, then who taken land which they claim their and what happen to cannaanite people, where they are now??

3) do you believe that african-american people are actually original nation from ancient canaan?

4) who is Nimrod?

5) was not He the first black kingdom of Babel?

6) why Noah said nimrod came from ham's lineage, not jewish race, I need to know what color of the race he born within?

7) the beast is truly the black man?, since Nimrod was the beast, mighty hunter on earth, is that true??

I hope You do actually care whole things to example to me! thanks!
add question on with this...

Did Ishamel and Esau took daughters of the cannan, and daughters of Egypt they mingled among canannites and egyptians of nation for years, their race became look exact like canaanite/ egyptians race since they married canaanites and egyptians people for years, years and years, so were they definitely black race or the what?

MOD NOTE:

Thread is getting too heated. Closed until further review. :locked:
MOD NOTE:

Thread opened for now.

No more direct replies to other members. If you have an opinion about another member or towards another member, keep it to yourself. If you have a general opinion about what another member says, don't reply directly back to that member... but express in your own words about yourself instead. Use common sense.

If this thread gets heated or out of hand again, I will lock. Thanks.

Last edited:
darkflare83 said:
do you know for an fact that the bible actually predicted the twin tower terrorist attacks and hurricane happening? the end days are here true nobody knows exact date yet there are proof that it ll be in our generation the bible said things ll happen where it have never happened before hence the twin towers in new york hope you can give me your theory of when do ya think rapture ll happen and end time ll come this ll be very interesting discussion
Nostrodamas predicted the WTC attack and hurricanes too. It also predicted Hitler and JFK.

However, it's not exactly TRUE. The problem is that words are translated vaguely.

Here's a quote from Nostrodamas.
Nostrodamas said:
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,
while the fortress endures,
the great leader will succumb,
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

Nostradamus 1654
In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Where exactly is "the City of God"? Everyone has their own definition of "City of God".

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos,
Twin Towers? Prince William & Prince Henry, sons of Prince Charles? It could be a person or thing.

while the fortress endures,
What fortress? It could be the WTC. It could be the White House. It could be Hitler's Castle.

the great leader will succumb,
Maybe, Bush Jr. will be assassinated? Oh wait, JFK was already assassinated. It could be anyone.

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning
New York City is considered a "big city". Tokyo is also considered a "big city". There are a lot of "big cities" throughout the world.

That's how the Bible is perceived. Words are vague. Even psychics and gypsies follow this concept. They make a comment towards their clients that's vague... leaving it up to the client to translate in his/her own thoughts. From there, those mixed thoughts translate that comment into a prediction that is perceived as true.

A psychic says, "You will find the girl of your dreams soon." Suddenly, that thought is branded into your mind. You attend a party and see a cute gal in the room. She's attractive. Suddenly, that thought comes up in your head... "I've found the girl of my dreams!"

If you never met with that psychic and no one said anything about "finding the girl of your dreams"... would you have thought that when you saw this cute gal? Probably not.

city of god is where jesus was raised in its actually an fact or city of god is heaven because heaven is an actual city

CyberRed said:
Hey take it easy AngelGalaxy... I am NOT talkin' about you or your circle of friends. I am talkin' about Askjo and me and other true believers who have the same agreement about the scriptures, because we understand what the scripture interprets and its means.
That is true. I agree with you.
Did I criticize Cheri ? No.
Correct, that is nothing wrong.
Yes, I know about the bibles that are changin'. Each bible has its own different level to meet people's understandin' level. I know that. I have my own Christian friends who bring their different bibles ( different version ) to church and, we all share our scriptures to tell each other what their bible say and what my bible say. I have no complaint about their different bible to bring to church. They don't jump and say mean things to me when they and me share the scriptures together with their own different bibles and my bible.
Absolutely true, that is up to anyone who use various Bible versions, but I caution you to remember that various Bible versions disagree each other in a few thousand times. I only use the KJV because the KJV is most accurate translation for our mother tongue available today.

that s true because some people perfer asl some people perfer english some perfer ancient language like shall thee etc that doesnt mean they have different meanings its like isaid 2 plus 2 is four one plus 3 is four its different equalization but the sum is the same its exactly like the bible what if people come with japanese bible?k or spanish? its have ntohing to do with changing the bible itself the historical fact is there and its accurate but the language is different that s why people get misunderstood there s millions of different level of language if you want competely accurate with true language then go to isreal and read the scrolls that are written by jew people they speak jewish and write jewish that s the original bible so they translate to every possible language that exist that includes different levels of language and differnt version of language its like "shall" means "will" different words but same meaning so dont call each other names just because of that besides arent we supposed to be chrisitans i dont remember god permitting chrisitans to hurt eachother with words we are supposed to understand and support each other so we ;can learn how can we learn if we keep insulting each other? so brothers and sisters let s have peace shall we? and make god smile and be proud of us

Askjo said:
That is true. I agree with you. Correct, that is nothing wrong.Absolutely true, that is up to anyone who use various Bible versions, but I caution you to remember that various Bible versions disagree each other in a few thousand times. I only use the KJV because the KJV is most accurate translation for our mother tongue available today.

I only use the KJV, too. When I was in "deaf" church, we usually tell each other what our bible says - because each of us carry a different bible. After we tell each other, we discuss what we think it means. I think it was awesome, because we believe in the same and one accordance. After that class, we just chat and enjoy our experience with Christ. It was soo beautiful and I just LOVE it ! There's no disagreement involved.

By the way, care to explain what "mother tongue" means ? It's new to me.

CyberRed said:
I only use the KJV, too. When I was in "deaf" church, we usually tell each other what our bible says - because each of us carry a different bible. After we tell each other, we discuss what we think it means. I think it was awesome, because we believe in the same and one accordance. After that class, we just chat and enjoy our experience with Christ. It was soo beautiful and I just LOVE it ! There's no disagreement involved.

no idea what mother tongue means and about the disagreement i m talking about this thread it seem to turn in to an warzone techiecnially speaking of course anyway what i mt rying to say why cant chrisitan in this thread just be humble and let god smile and everyone be in peace?

CyberRed said:
...By the way, care to explain what "mother tongue" means ? It's new to me.
"Mother tongue" usually means the language that a person grew up with. That is, the language that "mother" spoke to her baby. For example, a French mother would speak French to her baby, so the baby's "mother tongue" would be French. Later, that baby might grow up and learn to speak Spanish or English fluently but French would always be his/her "mother tongue."

The general meaning for "mother tongue" is "original language for a group of people".

I guess the "mother hands" for American kids with Deaf moms would be ASL. :)

I use KJV most of the time. Sometimes I use other translations (such as the Amplified Bible) for additional study. I have a Hebrew OT and Greek NT for reference but I really can't read them. :) But KJV is my standard Bible.

I find it very interesting when our missionaries visit us. They always bring examples of Bibles in the various languages from each country.

CyberRed said:
Mother tongue means language. For example, my mother tongue is ASL. :mrgreen:

Back