end times and rapture and hurricanes????

Askjo said:
If the Bible is not true, please explain why the TRUE Bible for our mother tongue is alive for almost 400 years.

Well I began to notice that we have different bibles... It look like that every authors who wrote their own opinons on the bibles. I really don't know what should I beleive or not...

I use to being bible belief until I learn that it's author who wrote their own opinion...

Well, I beleive God and Jesus, period. Yes, I have bible stories here. I think bible stories is good enough than read every bibles to against kind of gays, abortion, adultery, etc. etc. etc.

CyberRed said:
So are you sayin' that it's NOT important for people to get to know Jesus ?
Hey, don't be force people must know about jesus.. c'mon.. grow up! respect others..

Like you killed indians off land of North america glorious, you brought slaves and threw slaves here on shore of North america, then beated slaves and don't want slaves know about jesus for 400 years and kept slaves in bondage till free slaves and teach slaves about jesus christ is white race only in heaven.. that is BIG F**KING JOKE AND PATHETIC!!

Well I began to notice that we have different bibles... It look like that every authors who wrote their own opinons on the bibles. I really don't know what should I beleive or not...
That's right.....the Protestant Bible is different from the Catholic Bible....and what about the Aprocryphea (the lost/not included books of the Bible)?
Hey, maybe it IS the end times....the end times for the extreme Christian fundamentalist/evalingcal churches........

Reba said:
No one knows when the rapture will happen. Only God knows. The stage is set. It could happen today.

After the rapture happens, then the rest of the end times will follow God's schedule. Tribulation period will be seven years, and the Millenium will be 1,000 years.

I agree with Reba.

Liebling:-))) said:
It's not Jesus or bible, AJ refer to but anyone (YOU, ME or PEOPLE), not Jesus. He meant that anyone are crazier to beleive the bible

Please re-read his post carefully.

Well, I can comprehend his words very well when he mentioned about the bible/ or The Word of God. He called Jesus crazier, just because of the true believers believe in The Word of God. Everythin' is always goin' back to Jesus with a point finger - not at true believers directly, because Jesus LIVES in true believers' heart.

I do understand his post very clear. Maybe, it is you that do not understand it. Reba understood me because, she understands Jesus FIRST. :)

ckfarbes said:
Hey, don't be force people must know about jesus.. c'mon.. grow up! respect others..

Like you killed indians off land of North america glorious, you brought slaves and threw slaves here on shore of North america, then beated slaves and don't want slaves know about jesus for 400 years and kept slaves in bondage till free slaves and teach slaves about jesus christ is white race only in heaven.. that is BIG F**KING JOKE AND PATHETIC!!

You are makin' the devils dance in front of you and you are makin' fun of God by cussin' and swearin'.

I found this article on natural disasters. It says that undeveloped land and fertile soil attracts people to areas where natural disasters happen. There are fertile soils around volcanoes that attracts people.
The increase in natural disasters we know about is partly artificial because the media covers things quicker and more widely now. Two thirds of the increase is real and the increase is happening with droughts, tsunamis, hurricanes, typhoons and floods. Those are called hydro-meteorological disasters. The rate had been constant for other kinds of disasters like volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, landslides and avalanches.
They think this increase in hydro-meteorological disasters is due to global warming caused by both natural and human causes. I found an example here. They found that an increase in the sun's output may have caused 10 to 30 percent of the global warming from 1980 to 2002. Other natural things that contribute include natural variations in hurricane frequency and intensity over decades, El Nino and La Nina. I remember reading that several decades ago in the middle of the last century and several decades before that in the early 20th century, hurricane seasons were bad, even through they did not yet have the technology to detect, from land, storms that stay out over the ocean, also known as fish-spinners. Now lots more people live in Florida than in the middle of the last century. So there's more people who could get in trouble.
People are also paving over large areas, stopping rain water from soaking into the soil. Now that water flows on the pavement, collects and causes floods.
"As you put more and more people in harms way, you make a disaster out of something that before was just a natural event," said Klaus Jacob, a senior research scientists at Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.
The World Bank wrote a report that said "more than 160 countries have more than a quarter of their populations in areas of high mortality risks from one or more natural disasters."
Less people are dying now than before because they know how to prepare for natural disasters and to prevent unnecessary death. But now more people are hurt, displaced from home or lose their homes.
"If you don't die you need care," Guha-Sapir said. "To a certain extent we prevent people from dying but more and more people are affected."

I found an article regarding religious views on the end of the world. It says that earthquakes had been consistent, but hurricanes are increasing. They mention the decades long cycle of hurricane activity.

But scientists aren't willing to blame the apocalypse just yet. A decades-long cycle of busy and the quiet periods is evident in records dating back to the mid-1800s. This is not the first stretch of highly active hurricane seasons. It is just the first time so many people have lived near the coast during such an active period.

I use to being bible belief until I learn that it's author who wrote their own opinion...

Well, I beleive God and Jesus, period. Yes, I have bible stories here. I think bible stories is good enough than read every bibles to against kind of gays, abortion, adultery, etc. etc. etc.

well its not the bible itself its the reader whose s opinion are different because we all have different perceptions like for example 1plus 3 is four and 2 plus 2 is four just the same dont think about the problem think aboujt the result becausae its all the same besides verses on the bible are actually weapons against force of darkness just saying and you ll be protected so that s why bible s are necessary too i respect everyone belief its not my place to judge its god s heh if you need an true answer why not try asking god ?

oh and about the rapture it was actually preached since jesus died on the cross paul was the one who spread it it slowly spread from isreal to other contries maybe that s why it took a while to reach history books ? no idea why it took that long to show up but the preaching of rapture and coming of jesus actually started since jesus s beginning of his journey

ckfarbes said:
...I can't image that If I live next your house, you always preach me about rapture, etc everyday till suddenly bombs and amotics attack on USA land of MIGHTY CITIES into shatterd nations war each others, some running for svivural.. If i found you somewhere, i will not surprise that you are not in heaven since you are still on earth into chaos times, i would tell other people about you deceive the world about rapture and jesus christ that what i don't believe.. people will throw at you with stones..
Truly, I tell you that I expect to either die or be raptured before the Tribulation happens. Truly, I also tell you that my prayer and desire is for all people to be saved before the Tribulation happens. That includes you. If I do seem to "preach" to you (and other ADers) about rapture "etc." "every day", it is because I want you all to know that there is hope for every one thru Jesus Christ. I don't want anyone to suffer on earth or in hell. I am sorry that you do not accept what I say. However, I do not wish anything bad for you.

I am not denying that awful things might happen before the Rapture. But those events will not be part of the Tribulation. The Tribulation will be worse than anything that man or nature can do.

The Revelation didn't say anything about the end of the world.

You guys need to read the Revelation.

It was sort of like Terminator, the movie.

Michael, the angel, was protecting the woman (Israel)
from the Devil.

So God is saying that he wants all of us to protect
the Holy Land from Evil people.

So while Michael was trying to protect the woman...
she was pregnant...
And there was Holy War.... Armageddon
Because Michael and angels were battling the Devil and his evildoers.

ckfarbes said:

Jesus was jewish, I don't think Jewish people were white, I think
they were olive skin color like those Jewish people in Israel.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
The Revelation didn't say anything about the end of the world.

You guys need to read the Revelation.

It was sort of like Terminator, the movie.

Michael, the angel, was protecting the woman (Israel)
from the Devil.

So God is saying that he wants all of us to protect
the Holy Land from Evil people.

So while Michael was trying to protect the woman...
she was pregnant...
And there was Holy War.... Armageddon
Because Michael and angels were battling the Devil and his evildoers.

yes i agree the story is true but its not literal its just an huge riddle revelation s make out of pure riddles dragon is devil the woman is isreal and preganny is renewed isreal for the millennium i compared noted with some pastors and preachers and they re talking about the beast and false prophet the beast is anti christ false prophet ll be on anti christ side kinda like second in command the dragon os satan himself and the horns are the ten crowns which represent ten kings that ll rule the world and the world wont end literall y like kaboom no it ll more like hage an huge earthquake that will make mountains flat hills smooth it say so in the bible then jesus ll come on earth with white horse to have an final battle with only weapon he have is words after that the world is made anew for an millenium i always ahve wonder what we ll do for an millennium considering we ll be immortal? and there wont be any sins involved since satan ll be in jail for an thousand years

CyberRed said:
Well, I can comprehend his words very well when he mentioned about the bible/ or The Word of God. He called Jesus crazier, just because of the true believers believe in The Word of God. Everythin' is always goin' back to Jesus with a point finger - not at true believers directly, because Jesus LIVES in true believers' heart.

I do understand his post very clear. Maybe, it is you that do not understand it. Reba understood me because, she understands Jesus FIRST. :)

Well I also understand AJ's post very well, too. I can see that you & I see the different on AJ's post.

All what I see his post is:

He said that anyone are crazier to beleive bibles because he knows it's an author who wrote the bible, not Jesus or God. ;)

No, it's not Jesus, AJ refer to but an author of the bible ;)

We are crazier to beleive the bible because it's not Jesus or God who wrote the bible but author, that's what AJ meant.

darkflare83 said:
well its not the bible itself its the reader whose s opinion are different because we all have different perceptions like for example 1plus 3 is four and 2 plus 2 is four just the same dont think about the problem think aboujt the result becausae its all the same besides verses on the bible are actually weapons against force of darkness just saying and you ll be protected so that s why bible s are necessary too i respect everyone belief its not my place to judge its god s heh if you need an true answer why not try asking god ?

Can the bible protect us?
No, we protect ourselves, that's how we learn how to protect ourselves. ;)

Should we follow what the Bible says?
No, we follow our heart before we doing something.

Should the bible decide for us?
No, we decide ourselves.

Should we let the bible tell us what to do?
No, we doing ourselves.

Should I follow the bible because an author wrote his/her opinion?
No, I'm not follow their opinion but myself.

Do bible is the responsible to take care of people?
No, we (people) are responsible to take care of our people (family, children etc).

Should I do what an autor of the bible say?
No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to. I am 100% sure that Jesus and God GIVE us to have our own choice/decision what we have in our life. ;) I don't beleive that God & Jesus would like us to follow what they wants because they are kind of respectful people who respect us what we are.

Bible stories is likely sort of "history", then anyone are interesting to read. We also read every cultures's histories in the world, too... Bible is the same as history... I enjoy myself to read Bible because their histories are interesting... Why, How, What, etc..., not do what the bible say...

The "Rapture" is a false and dangerous theory which is rejected by most Christians. "Rapture" contridicts Scripture.

Rapture does not equal "end times".

Can the bible protect us?
No, we protect ourselves, that's how we learn how to protect ourselves. ;)

Should we follow what the Bible says?
No, we follow our heart before we doing something.

Should the bible decide for us?
No, we decide ourselves.

Should we let the bible tell us what to do?
No, we doing ourselves.

Should I follow the bible because an author wrote his/her opinion?
No, I'm not follow their opinion but myself.

Do bible is the responsible to take care of people?
No, we (people) are responsible to take care of our people (family, children etc).

Should I do what an autor of the bible say?
No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to....
Unfortunately, too many people in the world believe that way. That is the reason the world is in such a mess. "We" all want to do everything "our own" ways, without following God's way.

Of course, no one can successfully force another person to follow God. Obedience has to come from the heart.

Just some verses on the topic:

Proverbs 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 21:2
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

Isaiah 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Judges 2:19
And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.

alright look i didn't want to get into this but it looks like im gonna have to. NO JESUS IS NOT CRAZY Jesus is my brother and God is my Dad so i wouldn't say bad names to them. BUT

no, not EVERYTHING in the bible is the true word of god or jesus. someone mentioned its been around for 400 years. that means that for it to come this far people had to write it down again and again. WELL......when people re-wrote the bible...they put in their own thoughts on how people should act. and if u believe that is not true then u are VERY niave. the people who changed the bible are human and humans cheat. King James re-wrote the bible and he put his own words into it so that people would follow the rules that King James wants them too. and his people WILL follow those rules because the people believe it came from Jesus and God...but it didn't.

Yes there ARE things in the bible that are true....but there are also things in the bible that are not true, unfortunately. it sucks that you cant believe everything u read even in the Bible.

And a hard thing i have to remember is....Its not the Christians fault on how they are and what they believe. christians were taught a lot of these lies, because they didn't know any better. they dont know that they are teaching lies. There are people out there who know the truth, the entire truth. but dont worry, Everyone is going to the other side (Heaven) but thats a whole different story. and if u really want to know more about that, if ur really interested and curious, then pm me and we'll talk about it. but im not going to talk about it all in here.

Jesus was jewish, I don't think Jewish people were white
Actually, people say that Jesus may have been BLACK....and there's all this fuss and controversy b/c some folks are so horrified at the idear of Jesus being BLACK! That would be SO BEYOND funny if Jesus was black......would mess up the Christian Idenity folks' basic hypothesis that black people are mud races.....if they are, then they are saying that Jesus is....not good.

Back