end times and rapture and hurricanes????

Cheri said:
There are some people out there who thinks that the bible is not true written by God, because it had been written by authors, You cannot get mad because some people have doubts about the bible. In the bible it says if we accept Jesus in our lives, we will have eternal life. Therefore Liebling had stated that she believes Jesus and accept Jesus in her heart, does not make her go to hell. Now last verdict, the Judgment Day, coming to all people dead or alive, must all stand before Christ to be judge meaning everyone including Christians too. The only way you will go to hell if you committed a mortal sin which has not been forgiven or have rejected God, But that is between God and the person alone. That does not give anyone us a right to say that this person will go to hell, when we don't know what sins they have asked to be forgiven, nor we do not know what's in their heart or mind only God knows. That's why it bugs me so much that some Christians have some nerve to tell someone that they're going to hell just because of the differences in what they believe?

:werd:

Liebling Hun, God did not let Satan rule the world

This explain in the link:
http://www.creation-science-prophecy.com/rebellion.html

What is God Doing?
Because God answers Satan, we should understand that what they were talking about was extremely important! Why didn't God just throw Satan out? He could have but He didn't. He definitely has the power to do so. Instead, God just questioned Satan verbally and challanged his stated position.
Since Satan himself has rebelled against God, we can see that the rebellion was trying to enter into the system of government of God's Universe! If it was a matter of power, God could have destroyed Satan right there, or He could have just thrown him out. But God did not. Instead, God entered into dialog with him.
After seeing the evidence from the Bible, I think that God has to let Satan's true colors show to the whole Universe before Satan's rebellion can be ended and destroyed. How else is the Universe going to understand what is happening when we consider how Satan lies and how he hides his true intentions. The only sure way is to allow Satan to fully act out what he has in mind to do.
Yes, I believe that the war between Christ and Satan explains most or all the stories of the Bible and it also helps to explain why the human race must experience death and destruction and misery in our world today. Also it is our choice if we are going to be on the side of God or on the side of Satan.

This is what I mean that God let Satan set up his kingdom and rule. Look at the kind of world we have... that´s why I protect my family from evil...

Why Does God Let Us Suffer?
Is God to Blame?
Does it makes sense, then, to be angry with God because he permits suffering? Not when you consider that God has promised to end all suffering. Nor does it make sense to feel that God causes bad things to happen. Many tragic happenings are simply the result of random events. Imagine, for example, that the wind blows a tree down and it injures someone. People may call this an act of God. But God did not make that tree fall down. The Bible helps us to appreciate that such things are simply the sad result of "time and unforeseen occurrence

Ecclesiastes 9:11.

Why God Permits Evil
http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2004/3/22/article_01.htm
Satan.

Look what kind of world we have is chaotic... It´s Satan who did it, not God.

He gave us a choice to either follow God words or follow Satan words.

Correct!
It´s an exact what I said in my previous post. The reason why the God didnt destory Satan with his powerful BECAUSE God want to test us either we beleive him or Satan. It is up to us.

If God didn't love us, he wouldn't have Jesus die for our sins.

I know for the sure that God loves us no matter what. Yes, God have Jesus to die for our sins. We would not of here if Jesus didn´t die for us.

Yes, we do have to protect ourselves against evil, (example: All around you people lie, cheat, steal, gossip and take advantage of each other, but you don't have to live that way.) we have to know what's right and what's wrong and follow what's right. That's what God gave us a free will. Just like when we sins, its the most frustrating thing not to do, but we have to try our hardest to do what's right, which means we have to stop sinning.

And also crimes, volience, murder, etc., too...

That´s exactly what I said in my previous post that the God give us freedom.[

CyberRed and Askjo:

All what I see your posts that you talking about "hell" because we have different belief than you.

Check this link

http://www.bible.com/answers/ahell.html
One note here: Jesus did not take the punishment for our sins in hell.

An earmark of cultic religions is their views about hell. If they do not use the fear of going to hell to bring people into bondage, then they try to discount hell altogether. One of Satan's favorite lies is to try to convince people that they suffer their hell on earth and that there is none hereafter. He also tries to get them to believe the lie that death only brings a state of sleep or rest. Another doctrine teaches that hell is only temporary and eventually after being in the fires of hell people become cleansed and purified to the degree that they will then be accepted into heaven. These terrible heresies are believed by many Christians who are ignorant of what God's Word has to say about it. Cults also teach that hell is a place where souls are simply annihilated and therefore no longer exist. Some teach reincarnation, giving people another chance to be born on this earth for as many times as it takes to become purified, progressing to higher forms each time they return. Others say hell is only a place away from God, but it is not a literal burning fiery hell. All of these are lies of Satan to cause people to minimize the reality of hell.

Another account of the torments of hell is found in Luke 16:19-26:
"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence." Hell is described not only as a fiery place of torment, but also as a separation from God and His saints, a place where there is continual torment

Who are you to say who will go to heaven or hell?
You are not God and cannot judge like that. Only God is the true judge. Yes, I do believe people should not sin and do wrong but we are all imperfect beings. But that doesn't mean we would go to hell. If you want God's forgiveness, either here or there, he will never keep it from you, and that was his WORD. You don't seem like a bad person but I don't understand why you're saying that all people who sin and do not ask for forgiveness before they die will go to hell!
http://www.behindthebadge.net/apologetics/discuss91.html

Why should God make people knowing they are going to hell forever?
First of all, when God made Adam, He made him good. Adam had the freedom to choose to obey or disobey God. Adam is the one who rebelled. God did not make him rebel and God is not responsible for Adam's rebellion. It would be like a parent having a child knowing that the child would eventually disobey the parent. Does this means that the parent is responsible for the child's rebellion when it occurs because the parent knew it would happen? Of course not.

Second, if someone says that it is wrong for God to allow someone to be born who will go to hell, then would he rather have God remove our freedom to rebel against Him so that no one can be blamed for sin? If the critic says he only want those people born who go to heaven, then how are they truly free and how would that fulfill the ultimate plan of God to sacrifice His Son for the redemption of mankind?

http://www.carm.org/questions/hell.htm

See that God and Jesus never make us go hell because we have different beliefs. They love us no matter what. They never say that we go hell but Christians...

Cheri said:
:confused: CyberRed, You don't make no sense! The bible did not say, If you don't believe in the bible you'll shall go to hell. :nono: You have to respect others to decide for their self if they believe in the bible or not. You have to understand that the first bible was printed in 1455, more than 6 billion copies of the bible have been printed in more than 2000 languages. You never know that someone might have misprint the right words in our language in the present bible, How do we know the bible is the word of God? That a question that some people are wondering about. But some of us believe that the bible is true, and is the word of God, which we believe that all scripture is made by God, and is useful to each us what is true and to make us realized what is wrong in our lives. It straighten us out and teaches us to do what is right (2 Timothy 3:16)

Exactly!!!

Yes, I also beleive scriptures, too because it´s Jesus´s followers who wrote them because they saw Jesus in their real life.

Give those people a chance to understand the bible, Let Jesus guide their way to the right direction, it was not necessary for harsh words saying that they are going to hell because they don't believe in the bible, That's something Jesus would not even say, Come on, What's the matter with you people? There are things about God and the bible that will take time to understand, When that time comes, they will come around believing the bible and God's word. Give them a chance. :fingersx:

Correct, the God & Jesus do not force us to do something or make us to beleive them but give us time to understand.

Liebling, If you would like I recommend you a book that you could pick up that could help you understand more about the bible, "Knowing the bible 101" (It's a guide to God's word in plain language) :hug:

I am going to search to find out about "Knowing the bible 101" to compare with my 2 bibles here. It´s me who interesting to collect different bible stories... Thank you for give me bible... I´m curious to know about them. :hug:

Yes, I have 2 bibles here and compare other German bible what my children have. The scriptures are the same but I notice that the autors use scriptures to make their own images in different bibles. I began to realize that it´s author, not God & Jesus who wrote different bibles since I register this forum here and learn alot about the kind of bibles we have is from HERE, forum. That´s why I began to beleive that it´s author who create their own image after use God & Jesus´s scriptures.

Cheri said:
Tsk tsk, AskJo Telling someone to go to hell is not a very positive or Christian like thing to say, That was a very judgement post you've made. :nono: I'm very tired of hearing that coming from some Christians.
Do you forbid Jesus preaching, "Hell"? Do you forbid the Bible to teach you concerning Hell? The Bible teaches us to WARN anyone concerning Hell. Are Christians negative to tell any posters concerning Hell? If so, I disagree with you because God-speaking commands us to warn anyone concerning hell.

Liebling:-))) said:
This is the best proof that you are not a real Christian because I know the God doesn´t send us to hell. He´s not person who do like that like what you say here. How could he?
I disagree with you because I am a Christian for many, many years.

God at the White throne Judgment will tell an unbelieving person to go in hell because his name is not listed in the book. The Bible said, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Cheri said:
:confused: CyberRed, You don't make no sense! The bible did not say, If you don't believe in the bible you'll shall go to hell. :nono: You have to respect others to decide for their self if they believe in the bible or not. You have to understand that the first bible was printed in 1455, more than 6 billion copies of the bible have been printed in more than 2000 languages. You never know that someone might have misprint the right words in our language in the present bible, How do we know the bible is the word of God? That a question that some people are wondering about. But some of us believe that the bible is true, and is the word of God, which we believe that all scripture is made by God, and is useful to each us what is true and to make us realized what is wrong in our lives. It straighten us out and teaches us to do what is right (2 Timothy 3:16)

Give those people a chance to understand the bible, Let Jesus guide their way to the right direction, it was not necessary for harsh words saying that they are going to hell because they don't believe in the bible, That's something Jesus would not even say, Come on, What's the matter with you people? There are things about God and the bible that will take time to understand, When that time comes, they will come around believing the bible and God's word. Give them a chance. :fingersx:

Liebling, If you would like I recommend you a book that you could pick up that could help you understand more about the bible, "Knowing the bible 101" (It's a guide to God's word in plain language) :hug:

You still don't get it. All I am sayin' that Jesus warned about Hell. I agree with Askjo when he pointed out about the bible, the WORD of GOD as GOD-SPEAKIN'. Jesus IS the BIBLE, the WORD of GOD. Jesus IS the BIBLE, the WORD of GOD to shield us from goin' to Hell. Jesus IS our PROTECTOR when HIS WORD is WRITTEN IN OUR HEARTS, by readin' daily, because WITHOUT HIM, there's no way we could protect ourselves when there's evil around/out there. Jesus is also speakin' about wearin' the helmet, breastplate, sword and so forth meanin' the WORD of GOD against Satan's war to stumble us.

I would be more than glad to show the scriptures about the helmet, breastplates, sword and all if, you want me to show the proof why it's necessary to have the WORD of GOD daily. No man CAN live WITHOUT the WORD of GOD ( Bible ). I mean, NO ONE.

Cheri said:
The bible did not say, If you don't believe in the bible you'll shall go to hell.
You err.

John 5:45-47 (KJV)

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

CyberRed said:
Well, if you die - and you will meet God/Jesus in person for the first time and it is NOT God's History. It's YOUR history when the judgment comes to review your life in between YOU and GOD. He will REVIEW YOUR LIFE in front of your own eyes.
Excellent point!

...Would God protect you when you walk through to fire?
If it is in His will. He has done it before for others:

Daniel 3: 1 - 30

1 Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up. 3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up. 4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages, 5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up: 6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 7 Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of musick, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.

8 Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews. 9 They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever. 10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image: 11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. 12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands? 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

CyberRed said:
It is NOT easy to deny God when God find sins in people without obedience after death. Did you know that God has the control over your soul ? He can command your soul to go where ever He sends ? No man can control over their souls. Oh, yeah people can control over their BODY with flesh when God gave them choices/decisons/free will - but not soul.
Exactly!

Well, God let us protect ourselves because he is not there for us. God let Satan rule the world like this. That´s what I mean is I doing to protect myself and my family against Satan world. ;)

Would God protect you from kind of world like this (crimes, volience, etc.)? Would you accept kind of risk life knowing that God protect you? It must be crazier if I walk to dangerous place because I know God is there for me... Oh Nooooooooo... I PROTECT myself and learn to know what kind of world we have... That´s how I learn how to protect thru warning from TV, magazines, etc. etc. It´s parents or teachers who teach the children how to protect themselves from dangerous ... etc... Bible? It´s ME who teach my children to not talk strangers, etc. etc. etc...... drugs, etc. etc. etc... Should I risk my life for beleive to receive the protect from Bible - let Bible do for me? Oh no... I would not risk my life for that... I doing to protect myself and my family life because we were training how to protect ourselves...
The safest place in the world to live is in God's will.

The most dangerous place in the world to live is outside God's will.

Missionaries often live in places that are dangerous. But they are in God's will, and that is most important.

If God wants to me to do something risky or go somewhere dangerous, then I will do it. He has not yet asked me to go to a specifically dangerous place but it is possible that He would. My Hubby went on a mission trip to Ukraine, which was a little dangerous, but we accepted that as God's will. When I was in the military, I confronted my superior officers when I defended fellow Christian sailors. I was not in physical danger but my career was at risk. But I was in God's will, and that was most important.

I don't believe that Christians should foolishly tempt God's protection. They shouldn't jump off a skyscraper just to prove that God will catch them. Jesus taught us NOT to do things like that when Satan tempted Him in the wilderness.

Matthew 4:1-11
1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Would you let your children or grandchildren run to road because you know the God/bible protect them? *goose pump* This is very scare.
That would be tempting God, so that would be wrong.

God gave us brains and skills to use. He expects us to behave in logical, responsible ways. Following His Word in the Bible is logical and responsible. There is nothing in the Bible that says to act stupid.

Christians go to doctors, wear their seatbelts, don't run with scissors, take their vitamins, and look both ways before crossing the street.

Soldier of Christ ( The WORD of GOD )

Ephesians 6:10-17
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.."

Belt of TRUTH - God ( Jesus - The Word of God; Jesus is the Truth )
Breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS - The Righteousness of Jesus in you
Sandals of PEACE - Inner peace and readiness
Shield of FAITH - Living by faith
Helmet of SALVATION - Salvation through Christ today and forever
Sword of the spirit GOD'S WORD - God's Word countering spiritual deception and accusations

It's why we can not live WITHOUT the scriptures that are written in our hearts by readin' the bible daily. We must depend on God everyday. The Word of God is our FOOD to feed our soul to grow and become strong in the Lord as soldier of Christ against the wiles of the devil/Satan. That involves in prayer, too and ask God to keep the devil/Satan away from me/ or the true believers.

How could you survive in spiritual warfare without the Word of God ( bible ), if you don't depend on it daily ?

Hey Cyber,

I think you're trying pressure everyone attention you about the word of God.. which be try remember their pov has different bible...

There's have no accurate bible all over the countries.. How can you be specific 1 BIBLE is perfectation!

impossible!

Why do you expecting preaching them ?

For my verbal.. I do truly believe jesus in my heart rest of life and my own bible is KJV. Of course may be not same your bible version pov written.

Please gimme their a break!

Askjo said:
You err.

John 5:45-47 (KJV)

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

:confused: That still does NOT show that you'll go to hell if you don't believe the bible.

Man, Some Christians Thumpers are pain in the a**!

CyberRed, You still don't get it either, I don't wish to debates with you because you kept on going off-point, which annoyed the heck out of me. :shock:

GalaxyAngel said:
Hey Cyber,

I think you're trying pressure everyone attention you about the word of God.. which be try remember their pov has different bible...

There's have no accurate bible all over the countries.. How can you be specific 1 BIBLE is perfectation!

impossible!

Why do you expecting preaching them ?

For my verbal.. I do truly believe jesus in my heart rest of life and my own bible is KJV. Of course may be not same your bible version pov written.

Please gimme their a break!

Amen! Amen! Thank-you! Someone understands! :hug:

Cheri said:
:confused: That still does NOT show that you'll go to hell if you don't believe the bible.

Man, Some Christians Thumpers are pain in the a**!

CyberRed, You still don't get it either, I don't wish to debates with you because you kept on going off-point, which annoyed the heck out of me. :shock:

Yes, I do get it because, I EXPERIENCED God. Have you ? I think not.

CyberRed said:
I EXPERIENCED God. Have you ? I think not.

No, You don't understand, It has to be your word against theirs, Your words have to be right at all time frame. That is not showing respect in their briefs. It's none of your business if I experience God, It's between God and me, Therefore I am not one of those pain in the a** Christian like you who bring people down, throwing bibles in their faces, telling them they will go to hell. God loves everyone, not just the religious and the good. He does not love only the people who love Him. He loves everyone, even the unlovely and the unloving, the unbelieving and the obstinate, the selfish and the greedy, the spiteful and the vengeful (John 10:16; 2 Peter 3:9). Why can't you do the same? Stop judging for once or you'll shall be judge by God. :thumb:

CyberRed said:
I EXPERIENCED God. Have you ? I think not.

God's my dad. he says hey whats up?

oh he also said...chill out a bit and let people believe what they want. everything will work out for the best.

We cannot call people into intimate relationship with God if we are not also living intimately with Him....

It is God's power and grace that saves people, not our efforts.... The best and most we can do is pray for them, witness to them, and live the Christian life in front of them!....

When a christian had experiences the things of God, it doesn't mean it won't happen to others, in time they will understand God and the bible, then they will experiences the things of God too, We as belivers are suppose to teach and spread God's Words, yet when spreading His Words, at the same time you have to be able to make the born again Christians and non-belivers to understand the Bible clearly without confusing them... IF you keep on confusing those who don't quite understand the bible yet and not answering their questions in a way they're hoping then it's more likely you are pushing them away in another direction where they start having doubts about the Bible and God's words....If you don't want to see that happen, simple answer their questions in a way it is clearly for them to understand otherwise you're going in a direction where you're pushing them away from God....

I've noticed that some of you Christians have stated that it is very easy to read and understand the Bible, well to be honest, it isn't even through I'm a born again Christian, it took me quite a while to understand the words in the Bible....Give those unbelivers and born again Christian some patient by giving them time to understand where you're coming from, or what the Bible says....

Jesus wants us to spread His Words and the Bible, but do it with alot of patient and kindness too by being able to answer their questions in a way they can understand...

That's all I'm going to say! May God bless you all!

Back