end times and rapture and hurricanes????

Liebling:-))) said:
That would be great if the other countries would quit attacking us!
It would be great if soliders quit to hurt people from other countries... I beleive you know what I'm talking about.
No, I don't know what you are talking about. I'm talking about the terrorists attacking the US. If they didn't attack us, we wouldn't need to attack them. We can't just sit here and let terrorist continue attacking us.

I guess you would be out of a job then.

Europeans (including Germans) don't mind working for the US military or accepting our money.
US army casernes are everywhere to defend country, NOT go for WAR.
Don't you think it is hypocritical to criticize the American military but then you work and support them, and accept money from them?

Funny, Europeans didn't mind the US military "interfering" during WWI and WWII when we saved their bacon.
Well, US and German government agreed that German soliders came to protect US Army casernes because US soliders went to Iraq for the war. Yes we have German soliders here to protect US casernes.
I'm talking about the Europeans that we Americans saved from the Germans during World Wars I & II. Europeans didn't complain about American military then. During those wars Europeans loved and praised Americans for sacrificing American lives to save European lives.

We have German soliders here to defend our country, not go for WAR.
If another country attacks Germany, and German soldiers fight back, that, my dear, is called WAR.

Okay ... let's show an example...

You are in bed... 3 AM ... your hearing dog wakes you and barks mean and crazy. You get up and take the 12 gauge shotgun and check each room carefully... all of a sudden the theif attacks you and you shoot him. He had no business being in your home at all while you are asleep especially that you are Deaf No excuse

(It does not matter if the person's home is Deaf or Hearing. The theif has no business period.)

That is self defense.

The group of 19 terrorists at around 8 A.M.- 9 A.M. on 9/11 crashed 4 planes on USA soil and killed innocent lives in the process. You go to war.

That is self defense.

Of course, no body in their right mind likes or wants war. No body asked for it.You did not ask for the theif to break in your home then you had to defend your home.

We did not ask for those 19 terrorists to do anything to us and we had to defend ourselves. We had to defend ourselves. No question about it.

How more simple is it than that?

But YOU told us in another thread that we are NOW living in the end times. You just said that we won't know when that time comes, implying that it hasn't happenened yet. So which one is it?

We are living in the End Times , all signs point to the End Times.

I do not know when exactly the day time date hour mintune and second , morning afternoon , night , middle of the night or bright early morning hours that God will send Jesus Christ to recieve all the saved souls into Holy Heaven. That is why it is extremely important to ask Jesus Christ into your heart and life now. You have to decide for yourself like the tract straight out of the KJV Holy Bible said it like it is. Ask Jesus Christ into your heart. Only you can make that decision. I can not make or force that choice for you.

Then the terrible 7 years will come over the earth in which you will need Jesus Christ even now more than ever !!!!! You will still want to safeguard your soul with Jesus Christ for sure. ( gulps and thinks frightened thoughts of how angry satan is and that there is no fun in hell and hell is a place of torment forever. )

Heath said:
We are living in the End Times , all signs point to the End Times.

I do not know when exactly the day time date hour mintune and second , morning afternoon , night , middle of the night or bright early morning hours that God will send Jesus Christ to recieve all the saved souls into Holy Heaven. That is why it is extremely important to ask Jesus Christ into your heart and life now. You have to decide for yourself like the tract straight out of the KJV Holy Bible said it like it is. Ask Jesus Christ into your heart. Only you can make that decision. I can not make or force that choice for you.

Then the terrible 7 years will come over the earth in which you will need Jesus Christ even now more than ever !!!!!

You recently posted a tract - it just showed a picture on the front and nothin' more. It don't open for everyone to read inside it ... :-\

That can't be.....

Ok .... go to :

http://www.chick.com

go to the left side of the column until you see tracts and click on tracts

Scroll down until you see the title " Here He Comes "

Hope this helps :)

Heath said:
That can't be.....

Ok .... go to :

http://www.chick.com

go to the left side of the column until you see tracts and click on tracts

Scroll down until you see the title " Here He Comes "

Hope this helps :)

That's better, so everyone can read it for themselves. Thank you. :)

Back