end times and rapture and hurricanes????

5) was not He the first black kingdom of Babel?
How do you know Nimrod was black?

Reba said:
1. Was Canaan Jewish?

Canaan was the son of Ham, and grandson of Noah.

A Jew originally described a person who lived in Judah. It was a name commonly used by non-Jews to refer to Hebrews or descendants of Abraham. It was also used as a name for Israelites, especially in the New Testament.

A Hebrew is a descendant of Abraham. Therefore, no one was a Hebrew who lived before Abraham.

Israelites are descended from the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel.

Canaan lived before Abraham and Jacob; therefore, he was not a Jew.
Hebrew? Skin VS language. Question: Was Adam's language Hebrew?

6) why Noah said nimrod came from ham's lineage, not jewish race, I need to know what color of the race he born within?
Nimrod was not descended from Abraham, so he was not a Jew. I don't know what color he was.

7) the beast is truly the black man?, since Nimrod was the beast, mighty hunter on earth, is that true??
Do you mean the beast in Revelation? I don't think he is necessarily a black man. I haven't read anything that indicates he is a black man.

Askjo said:
Hebrew? Skin VS language. Question: Was Adam's language Hebrew?
No one really knows what language Adam used. Moses wrote the Pentateuch in Aramaic but that doesn't mean Adam used that language.

The Russians claim that Adam and Eve spoke Russian. :)

Reba said:
No one really knows what language Adam used. Moses wrote the Pentateuch in Aramaic but that doesn't mean Adam used that language.

The Russians claim that Adam and Eve spoke Russian. :)
Do you know that the Scripture demands that the original language of Adam was Hebrew?

Reba said:
The Holy Scriptures of Jews are the Old Testament of the Holy Bible.
The Holy Scriptures of Christians are the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

Please explain how you can believe "only Scriptures" but not the Bible.

Honestly, I never thought about this.I really don't know either there're same Scriptures on Old and New Testament. I thought I beleive Scriptures until you hit my head hard about the Old and New Testament... I have to find out what is this... I'm still learning and study them... Have you know what's this? Is it same Scriptures?

Reba said:
These are not rude statements?

Apparently you haven't read all of ckfarbes' responses to me and others in other threads, or else you would understand what I am talking about.

Sometimes he and I have rational discussions together but also sometimes he uses very nasty language. Those are the times it is better just to stay cool and step back.

That is the best way to douse the flaming.

mmmhhh This is his attitude. I has no problem to debate with him because I know his attitude in different threads.

I often ignore people with kind of behavior and carry on debate with them in agree/disagree. This is a maturity way to deal with them in polite way instead of fight with them because of their past offensive posts.

Until one of his interesting question without bashing/insult, people refused to answer because of his previous offensive post. *sigh* Okay, I respect you all.

CyberRed said:
Lieblin' --

I read your post # 146 about "remindin' me of CKFarbes' questions" ... Please, don't. I don't need people to remind me about CKFarbes' questions. I don't need your "reminder".

Next time, if you see other ADers who wish to know the answers from me with their questions - DON'T remind me. Ok ? Thanks......

Okay, I will remember next time. :)

I will take his/her post to ask people to answer if they knows instead of use your name. I apology if I offend you for take his post to remind you instead of ask the people in general way.

Liebling:-))) said:
He meant you....
When you die, and you'll see Jesus in the Heaven.. Anything you want to ask Jesus...
What do you really wanted to know more about things past which Scriptures?

I would same thing... I love to ask Jesus, "Before God born"? How exisit God born? That's all I ask Jesus when my time.

Reba said:
Many people have been martyrs for God. They have died for their faith. It is not unusual. Jews killed early Christians, Romans killed Christians during the reign of the Caesars, the Catholic Church tortured and killed Christians during the Inquisition, Communists tortured, killed and imprisoned Christians in Russia, China, Korea, and other countries, etc. Many Christian missionaries have been killed in many countries.

Yes, I remember this histories... They kill each other because of their different belief. This is a sacrifice what they did for God.

I say that you have no faith because you yourself said, "He is not there for us." If you have faith, you would say, "He IS there for us."

You know that God was there for people alot until Jesus came to earth and living for 33 years and then die for our sins at 2,005 years ago. God give us the strength to protect ourselves BECAUSE he is not there to protect us but we do ourselves, that's what I mean.

Yes, I have guns for reasonable protection.

This is an exactly what I mean is we do protect ourselves for some reasons. Before Jesus was born, they don't have gun because they know God is there for them.

God gives us wisdom and abilities to take care of ourselves in a reasonable way.

Yes, it's correct that God gives us wisdom etc. The God gave Eve and Adam after create them because they are God's children. He taught them to do that and not do that.. like what Eve & Adam taught their children because they are their children........ I do the same with my children as you with your children....

GalaxyAngel said:
He meant you....
When you die, and you'll see Jesus in the Heaven.. Anything you want to ask Jesus...
What do you really wanted to know more about things past which Scriptures?

I would same thing... I love to ask Jesus, "Before God born"? How exisit God born? That's all I ask Jesus when my time.

Ahhh wait until I die then ask Jesus and God. I would LOVE to ask them personality.

ckfarbes, are you an Eyptian? Right? I had the feeling after read your posts... I'm sure I remember the name of Nirmrod and Canaan. I'm sure he's an Eyptian? I will find out about him when I go home from work. (I have 2 bibles stories).

Reba, thank you for answer ckfarbes's question. I appreciate it very much. I'm going to learn more about Nirmrod and Canaan...

I found Nim´rod in my bible story today.

I´m going to type to copy here what my bible says.

"MEN BUILD A BIG TOWER"

Noah´s sons had lots of children. And their children grew up and had more children. Soon there were many people on the earth.
One of these persons was a great-grandson of Noah named Nim`rod. He was a bad man who hunted and killed both animals and men. Nim`rod also made himself a king to rule over other people. God did not like Nim´rod.
All the people at that time spoke one language. Nim`rod wanted to keep them all together so that he could rule them. So do you know what he did? He told the people to build a city and a big tower in it. See them in the picture making bricks.
God was not pleased with this building. God wanted the people to move out and live all over the earth. But the people said: "come on! Let´s build a city and a tower so high that its top will reach into the heavens. Then we will be famous!" The people wanted honor for themselves, not for God.
So God made the people stop buliding the tower. Do you know how he did it? By suddenly causing people to speak different languages, instead of just one. No longer did the builders understand one another. This is why their city came to be called Ba´bel, or Babylon, meaning "Confusion".
The people now began to move away from Ba´bel. Groups of persons who spoke the same language went to live together in other parts of the earth.
Genesis 10:1, 8-10; 11:1-9

My bible says something bad reputation about Canaan because these people worshiped false gods.

should this thread be in this Christian section? It is all about the bible here.

For what it is I believe Christians here in America who voted Pres Bush and send our men and women to Iraq are no different from all those history in the past. therefore they are hypocrite Christians. I will never be part of that group. No thanks. I will always be Jesus Christ's follower and not Bush's follower cuz people believe he is a good Christitan and I don't.

about Holy bible, Christians are in denied about those bibles were come from Catholic church and the bible were made some change when they disconnect with CC more than 500 years ago.

Please be careful about making assumptions like that, jazzy. I don't think you can know for sure why everyone votes as they do, nor can you know about what motivates all Christians.

For instance--I did vote for Bush, but I'll tell you one thing about myself...I am not a pacifist, and I will never pretend to be one. I don't go out and represent myself as a woman of peace because the truth is, I am not. Now, don't misunderstand that and get any ideas that I will try to personally attack you, or that I would get any enjoyment out of it. I do not, and obviously I would prefer that we not have pain in this world. But, I will not pretend I am perfect, or that I am a pacifist. I seek to avoid hypocrisy by being honest about myself and what I believe in, and it's very simple: Avoid causing pain if possible--but sometimes causing some pain is necessary to prevent even greater abuses later, and in those cases, holding back is the wrong choice. This means that sometimes I will support war. I don't hide that about me.

People can make legitimate arguments about the particular case of the Iraq War, and if they bring their case to me based completely on facts and not involving ANY personal attacks whatsoever (not against voters or ANYBODY else), then I respect their differing opinions, and appreciate the thought that went into it. But when people start making judgments about those who disagree with them, and assume they are all evil or stupid, then I lose respect, and whatever points they may have had--logical or not--I dismiss them because of the mean-spirited motivation. Such motivations mean I cannot trust that person.

Reba said:
I think ckfarbes and CyberRed can take care of their own business without your reminder.

I can't speak for CyberRed, but for myself I sometimes don't reply to ckfarbes because he uses bad language and curses, and tries to lead every religious topic down the racist rabbit trail. He makes personal attacks and insults. That is not part of a reasonable debate. When he is calm and reasonable, I reply. When he calls names or takes the racist route, I tune him out.
Wow, You are totally forget about land of FREEEDOM AND SPEECH whatever I want to SPEAKING OUT! You said, I speaking curses on others?? what I said any curses on you about QQQ...

Have you see me complaints as whine about white racist who curses and bad language on me any posts in AD forums????

Because I knew this land of FREEDOM AND SPEECH for everyone's speaking out!

Reba said:
These are not rude statements?

Apparently you haven't read all of ckfarbes' responses to me and others in other threads, or else you would understand what I am talking about.

Sometimes he and I have rational discussions together but also sometimes he uses very nasty language. Those are the times it is better just to stay cool and step back.

That is the best way to douse the flaming.
nasty language come out my mouth because this land is FREEEDOM AND SPEECH.... no need to stay cool and step back.. i knew how anger managments can handle me in many ways to calm down quickly.. ;)

I really never understand you didn't accpet who i am and what is my attitudes tht where I came from but you accpeted many gays and your believe their rights to do.. but I respectly that for who you are.. I glad what I learn something new from te way you are..

Nice to know about that..

CyberRed said:
Lieblin' --

I read your post # 146 about "remindin' me of CKFarbes' questions" ... Please, don't. I don't need people to remind me about CKFarbes' questions. I don't need your "reminder".

Next time, if you see other ADers who wish to know the answers from me with their questions - DON'T remind me. Ok ? Thanks......
i can imagie that You would tell God, saying " don't remind me", what God sent to you to do but your rebel against God's will.. is that How you actually show the love to God and people?

I do understanding your frustrate, the frustrate came from angry actually live inside you, all angry eat your body within mental off from the truly love is your hope.. God did not make you frustrate.. who made you totally frustrate?

Back