end times and rapture and hurricanes????

Reba said:
Matthew 24
Jesus said:

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So what are you saying, exactly? I don't want to put words in your mouth, or misinterpret what you are stating.
I am not sure which one of quote you questioned me.. I will answer your questions.. thanks!

Reba said:
First of all, how are these questions relevant to the topic?

My answer is NO, I did not bring the relevant to their topic for my purpose.. none true..

Secondly, why do you always bring up skin color in every religion topic?

I did not made me bring skin color in every religion threads in AD forums! You acknowledge Scripture had mentioned skin is color itself to me. it is not my doctrine, it is scripture's the actual doctrine.. is scripture that not doctrine?

Scripture made me bring some issues up on some religious topics...

Since there is interest in your topic, may I suggest some answers?

Definitely, You can suggest some answer, it is up to you if you feeling comfortable around as long as you can.. :)

I will post each one separately, to keep them short. These are just my opinions.

I am not here to criztie nor judge on your own opinions. if your opinions is opinion that I respectly! and I will be happy to answer your questions as long as I can!

Here, I answer reba's questions for reba

Reba said:
1. Was Canaan Jewish?

Canaan was the son of Ham, and grandson of Noah.

A Jew originally described a person who lived in Judah. It was a name commonly used by non-Jews to refer to Hebrews or descendants of Abraham. It was also used as a name for Israelites, especially in the New Testament.

A Hebrew is a descendant of Abraham. Therefore, no one was a Hebrew who lived before Abraham.

Israelites are descended from the 12 sons of Jacob/Israel.

Canaan lived before Abraham and Jacob; therefore, he was not a Jew.
You are correct that canaan is not jewish or hebrew since canaan was not come from shem, but was lineage of Ham.. :)

anyway Hebrew is jew, as long as Jew is hebrew. there is none different term words of jew and hebrew. therefore Jew and Hebrew are the same meaning and plain to me.. anyway..

Reba said:
The Canaanites descended from Ham, and lived in ancient Phoenicia, Syria, and Palestine regions.

Their history is very long and complicated. I have tried to think of a way to condense it but it is hard.

They lived in many city-state monarchies that experienced many battles and influences from outside tribes, armies, and cultures. Some Canaanites went to Egypt. Some became merchant sailors and traders, especially from the Phonecian ports.

They seem to have been absorbed into the surrounding cultures, in that there are no Canaanites anymore.

This question really requires a long report and more research.

What do you think happened to them?
How did you know the canaanite became merchant sailors and traders? since canaanite people were slave to others.. slave which mean never freedom nor right, not allow to learn language/ educate or not promote period.

but you said it is your opinion that is fine with me.. very interesting...

Reba said:
I don't think so because the areas in which the Canaanites lived were not usually the source for African slaves that were sent to the Americas. That is just my opinion.
I disagree within, but yes that what is your opinion I respectly..

Reba said:
I thought you were the expert on Nimrod. :)

Nimrod was the son of Cush, and lived in Babylon. He was a great hunter and warrior.
Ha, Ha, Ha.. Yes I have knowledge about Nimrod.. correct you that He was came lineage from Ham. Nimrod was one on earth which mighty hunter and ruled the beginning of Babel under his name since Noah was the one who saw Him came out of cush's seed which is the mighty one on earth.

Reba said:
How do you know Nimrod was black?
How did I know Nimrod was black? I ask you question, what the nation he related to?

Was not he an EGYPTIAN?

Since he and his father had lineage of Ham, Ham is egypt or Egypt is ham.. no matter what the nation they separate themselve own. Look at Nimrod and Cush had the flesh and blood lineage of Ham which aka Egypt. You think not so that Canaan is egyptian aka hamite? because they are sons of ham identity itself within the nation's lineage.

You are saying the hamite is not black?

Reba said:
Nimrod was not descended from Abraham, so he was not a Jew. I don't know what color he was.
You should know what the color he was! is not scripture obviously mentioned itself to you which scripture had said many times about nationaly and whereabouts people came from.

Reba said:
Do you mean the beast in Revelation? I don't think he is necessarily a black man. I haven't read anything that indicates he is a black man.
Beast is man.. beast must have indicate nation/ kingdom where he come from since you can see that clear Nimrod was came from unique nation which Cush the lineage of Ham. if not, what else you know where he came from? because the childern of Noah the one saw Nimrod had flesh and blood walk on the earth among kingdom of babel under his name rule. beast MUST have objective place with nation of kingdom..

is not beast that indicate the kingdom??

Can you decribed me this of Acts 8:27 " man of ethiopia" , Acts 21: 38 "Art not thou that Egyptian?" , Exodus 2:19, " they said, An egyptian delivered us out of the hand.." Numbers 12:1 "..Miriam and Aaron were against Moese married the Etiopian woman.." Have you read " king of egypt" , "king of Medes" on and on scripture say many times than just one..

Kingdom which indicate the nation where the ruler rule.. man must have a nation where he come from..

thank you for time to read this! ;)

enjoy stay in forums and have nice weekend!

Last edited:
ckfarbes said:
i can imagie that You would tell God, saying " don't remind me", what God sent to you to do but your rebel against God's will.. is that How you actually show the love to God and people?

I do understanding your frustrate, the frustrate came from angry actually live inside you, all angry eat your body within mental off from the truly love is your hope.. God did not make you frustrate.. who made you totally frustrate?

God don't appreciate the way how you treat me and others by usin' YOUR vulgar language. God don't cuss this way like you do.

I have the rights to entitle my 5th Amendment, because of your attitude and vulgar language.

It's the best to remain silence without answerin' to your questions, because IF I do answer to your questions, then you will CONTINUE to use your vulgar language at me. So, it's wise NOT to answers. I prefer to remain peace.

Ok, this is my last post to you and I hope that you understand. So, please respect.

Thank you.

Rose Immortal said:
Please be careful about making assumptions like that, jazzy. I don't think you can know for sure why everyone votes as they do, nor can you know about what motivates all Christians.
[COLOR=SeaGreen]Are u telling me the news were wrong about this? Many Christians voted Bush because he told them he is a Christian.[/COLOR]For instance--I did vote for Bush, but I'll tell you one thing about myself...I am not a pacifist, and I will never pretend to be one. I don't go out and represent myself as a woman of peace because the truth is, I am not. Now, don't misunderstand that and get any ideas that I will try to personally attack you, or that I would get any enjoyment out of it. I do not, and obviously I would prefer that we not have pain in this world. But, I will not pretend I am perfect, or that I am a pacifist. I seek to avoid hypocrisy by being honest about myself and what I believe in, and it's very simple: Avoid causing pain if possible--but sometimes causing some pain is necessary to prevent even greater abuses later, and in those cases, holding back is the wrong choice. This means that sometimes I will support war. I don't hide that about me.

[COLOR=Yellow]Do u have a son or daughter same age as our young men and women who died over there? I do and won't let them go to Iraq because it is wrong. I will fight for my kids not to go over there. Bush should have went to Vietnam and learn a lesson there but he never did. This war has nothing to do with us. Pains have already upon us greatly than u want to believe. Pain to Iraq people are greatly now than they were under Saddam. i do not see it as a success war. Another truly sad as it was with Vietnam War.[/COLOR]

People can make legitimate arguments about the particular case of the Iraq War, and if they bring their case to me based completely on facts and not involving ANY personal attacks whatsoever (not against voters or ANYBODY else), then I respect their differing opinions, and appreciate the thought that went into it. But when people start making judgments about those who disagree with them, and assume they are all evil or stupid, then I lose respect, and whatever points they may have had--logical or not--I dismiss them because of the mean-spirited motivation. Such motivations mean I cannot trust that person.

They already have and judge me. I learned from them, good job. You shall call me meanspirited and disrespect me. I am fine with it. I have to be strong and be stubborn otherwise I will break alike aleaf.

[COLOR=Teal] Hypocrite Christians yes there is too many of them. U dont have to believe me or trust me. I had a run in with community of Christian on religon board once. Before the last election I happened come on to a religion board one day and find them urge people to vote Bush. they were upset with me because I refused to vote Bush but voted Kerry. They said anyone who voted Kerry are murderer so is Kerry because he supports woman's right, abortion. I was disgust with them cuz I believe govt and religion should be separate. And then Bush use this word " I am Christian". I can not beleive he would say this to win voters.

After I read here, they use history against CC, muslims and other religons for killing people. they forgot people here whom being killed by our own government and people with power of law they were Christian people
[/COLOR]

Here I answer Liebling's questions for Liebling

Liebling:-))) said:
This is about respect. Yes. You talked in previous post about the God who protect us... I tried to convince you that it´s not God but we who protect our life instead let children to risk their live because we know the God protect them... Noooooo... It´s us who teach them to not do that... teach them to respect...
Yes you did actually convinc me about God didn't protect us when he did not there for us.. Just us proptect ourselves.. ;)

I tried to re-read ckfarbes´s posts here & see no insult and bashing in his response posts on you or others. I see nothing wrong to have him to disagree with us here because he has different belief than us. The worst is some of Christian people here tell us to go hell because we have different belief than them. Is it okay to have them to tell me to go hell that´s because I have different opinion for beleive God and Jesus? But I STILL debate with them in polite & general way instead being offensive because they use word "hell" to offend me. I felt it´s Christians who continue to push and push us and think they are right and we are wrong. I think it´s shame to judge people to live wrong and tell them to go hell...
exactly If i don't agree with people, because my belief is more different from those people. Therefore belief is not mine, i just received belief from scripture what i read through 14 years appox. Scripture killed my old belief and tranformed me into new belief what i believed.. since scripture said transform my mind to new mind and thought once you read scripture.

Is this what you mean? If yes, then you got it WRONG!

Because we never say that we don't beleive or reject God & Jesus but different belief as you. Nobody here reject God & Jesus but accept them in our heart.

I would like to tell you that I'm a neutral person who respect people with kind of religions like Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Momon, Baptist, Christians, evolution or whatever) - no matter what. I don't beleive kind of religion but God & Jesus because I know God & Jesus don't have religion but themselves. What would you say? Would we go to hell when we die because we have different belief than you?
Yes, I actually understanding what you talk about your issues. You respect their religious and cultures that what exact I appericated... because I realized and learned here people who have belief of white supermacy had own cultures and history I respect. No necessary for me bash them out and no necessary for me lost respect them for who they are that the great I respect. I like to learn their intelligance and who they are. it doesn't mean to ifluence on my life. I want to learn their aso long as they did not ruin mine and respect me as much i respect theirs..

Don't twist it... I said in my previous posts that I beleive only Scriptures and doubt bibles. ;)
I dislike to say title "Bible" becaise trem word never appear in holy book.. I know only scripture or book.. that is it.. I stick with belief of term : scripture or book of Holy.. you better STICK with your belief of scripture.. they wanted to change you and they make sure that you are common with themselves without differents.. don't lost your faith.. :thumb:

I´m afraid yes, I see the problem is we have different belief but I respect your belief but why can´t you do the same with me instead of tell me go hell?

Its fine with me if you worship only Christian bibles and beleive they are correct than other belief´s bibles. I´m a neutral person who accept every beliefs because I respect them.

I like your attitudes and wisdom that's why i feel easily comforts and come along with.. I like your fexable! because you are easy GOING!!

Honestly, I never thought about this.I really don't know either there're same Scriptures on Old and New Testament. I thought I beleive Scriptures until you hit my head hard about the Old and New Testament... I have to find out what is this... I'm still learning and study them... Have you know what's this? Is it same Scriptures?
my answer is yes Old and New scriptures are same, there is none separate between old and new.. But you will notice people always talk about jesus, jesus, jesus millions time because they pick new testament's verse and best quote more than old testment..

I remind you that Jesus already told the disciple and leaders of jews, He did not come to destory law and old scripture, those must be fulfill. I suggest you to read matthew 5:17 and John 10:35 because during jesus walked on earth with old testament before new testament arrive after jesus died..

mmmhhh This is his attitude. I has no problem to debate with him because I know his attitude in different threads.

I often ignore people with kind of behavior and carry on debate with them in agree/disagree. This is a maturity way to deal with them in polite way instead of fight with them because of their past offensive posts.

Until one of his interesting question without bashing/insult, people refused to answer because of his previous offensive post. *sigh* Okay, I respect you all.
MANY THANKS for your understood where i came from.. :thumb:

ckfarbes, are you an Eyptian? Right? I had the feeling after read your posts... I'm sure I remember the name of Nirmrod and Canaan. I'm sure he's an Eyptian? I will find out about him when I go home from work. (I have 2 bibles stories).

Reba, thank you for answer ckfarbes's question. I appreciate it very much. I'm going to learn more about Nirmrod and Canaan...
You make me laughing, your question is so cuteeeeee! laughing...I wish that I am actually egyptian,but I am person of lost nation since my families are mixed race from white to black in my relatives.. for example Tia and Tamera Mowry were born from Germany because their father is white german who born and rise n germany, but his wife was african-american which the german man married. how can you call them or you call them an egyptian instead of greman? because they are stongly look like their mother's side more than their father.. what if I and Tia and Tamera Mowry move to africa, we have no land and even they won't feeling welcome us to stay there or we refuse to asscoite among them because they are totally different than us..

I learned egypt is ham from scripture of Psalm 105: 23 " Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.." like Psalm 105:27; 106:7,21-22. the result that Egypt is actual Ham, either Ham is actual Egypt, thoses are interchangeable and same meanings. :)

egyptian is origin from gypsy

I found Nim´rod in my bible story today.

I´m going to type to copy here what my bible says.

"MEN BUILD A BIG TOWER"

Noah´s sons had lots of children. And their children grew up and had more children. Soon there were many people on the earth.
One of these persons was a great-grandson of Noah named Nim`rod. He was a bad man who hunted and killed both animals and men. Nim`rod also made himself a king to rule over other people. God did not like Nim´rod.
All the people at that time spoke one language. Nim`rod wanted to keep them all together so that he could rule them. So do you know what he did? He told the people to build a city and a big tower in it. See them in the picture making bricks.
God was not pleased with this building. God wanted the people to move out and live all over the earth. But the people said: "come on! Let´s build a city and a tower so high that its top will reach into the heavens. Then we will be famous!" The people wanted honor for themselves, not for God.
So God made the people stop buliding the tower. Do you know how he did it? By suddenly causing people to speak different languages, instead of just one. No longer did the builders understand one another. This is why their city came to be called Ba´bel, or Babylon, meaning "Confusion".
The people now began to move away from Ba´bel. Groups of persons who spoke the same language went to live together in other parts of the earth.
Genesis 10:1, 8-10; 11:1-9
I answer your question. Nimrod knew all people had speak different languages and nations but He refuse to make them scatter the earth, he want them all pull togther under one langauge since he put his name that people are under his name and mighty cities rule. since he created nation called kingdom of babel out of many, he and armies turned against many who not worship him under his own name. confuse named this city of babel because there were people natively speaking different langauge and different nations created into one nation the superpower that Nimrod and his name pulled in the world. can you see this USA like Nimrod's day I seeing like Noah who one saw Nimrod and his kingdom of babel the mighy on earth.. none else like him..

My bible says something bad reputation about Canaan because these people worshiped false gods.
tell me why jewsih and solomon worshipped canaaite gods of people's idols? are you blame canaan for false gods they worship? i suggest you read Genesis 9:18-27.. you will know the scripture of truth (Daniel 10:21 within John 16:13 and 1 John 2:24, 27) "you need not that any man teach you" :)

enjoy stay in forums and have nice the weekend..

ckfarbes said:
...How did I know Nimrod was black? I ask you question, what the nation he related to?

Was not he an EGYPTIAN?
Not all Egyptians were/are black.

Egypt is part of northern Africa, and is a mix of many different people.

Something to think about:

When Joseph's brothers first met him in Egypt, they did not recognize him has their Hebrew brother; they thought he was Egyptian. So, it seems that Egyptians and Hebrews at that time must have looked similar to each other.

When Moses' (the Hebrew baby) was adopted by Pharoah's daughter, he grew up in the royal household and no one seemed to remark that he looked any different from the Egyptians there.

Reba said:
Not all Egyptians were/are black.

Egypt is part of northern Africa, and is a mix of many different people.

Something to think about:

When Joseph's brothers first met him in Egypt, they did not recognize him has their Hebrew brother; they thought he was Egyptian. So, it seems that Egyptians and Hebrews at that time must have looked similar to each other.

When Moses' (the Hebrew baby) was adopted by Pharoah's daughter, he grew up in the royal household and no one seemed to remark that he looked any different from the Egyptians there.
Yes, your saying might be true.. because I look at my own members of family had color from white, light lighter skinned black people, black people, they have same blood and genes. :)

Pharaoh won't order armies take moses away from his daughter who require to be adopt him by pharaoh. Because Pharaoh saw moses 's skin look like his own skin, that why he offically approved that Moses that daughter's adopt. and even She named him , Moses. Do you think Pharaoh the king of egypt who would accpet the so-called white hebrew baby adpot by his daughter the dark egyptain who taken?

Today, have you see any color of people in sudan, ethiopia, etriean, Nigerian on and on..?

Mmmm.. modern people who live in egypt which are not original egyptians, nor they were not came from anicent egypt's lineage since they denied they were lineage of africa nation. then tell me what else you know where they came from origin??

Don't forget that arabs/indians came into egypt as invaded land of egypt for years and years.. they destoryed egypt's history.. remember that Egypt never have islam's religion in land of Ham itself.. Islam came from indians and arabs who set up another religion spreaded out across egypt include africa when they invaded land of africa included egypt..

For good example, look at mexican and spanish of people run into USA to grow and try to invade land of USA and destory offical language and civiliztion of history for 400 to 500 years off into their own new culture and new language of spainsh wanted to dominant in land of USA suprass english offical.

is not this paraell (sp) sound similar like back look the ancient history of medes and persia were divide of land, different language, war, and different law against eachothers after the king of babylon was slain.

Last edited:
Are u telling me the news were wrong about this? Many Christians voted Bush because he told them he is a Christian.
:eek: I didn't know that Bush is a Christian. Look what he did his people in his country... :eek: Is he really good Christian? :jaw:

Do u have a son or daughter same age as our young men and women who died over there? I do and won't let them go to Iraq because it is wrong. I will fight for my kids not to go over there. Bush should have went to Vietnam and learn a lesson there but he never did. This war has nothing to do with us. Pains have already upon us greatly than u want to believe. Pain to Iraq people are greatly now than they were under Saddam. i do not see it as a success war. Another truly sad as it was with Vietnam War.[/COLOR]

:werd: I would NEVER send my children to war... NEVER... because the war is a MURDER...

Hypocrite Christians yes there is too many of them. U dont have to believe me or trust me. I had a run in with community of Christian on religon board once. Before the last election I happened come on to a religion board one day and find them urge people to vote Bush. they were upset with me because I refused to vote Bush but voted Kerry. They said anyone who voted Kerry are murderer so is Kerry because he supports woman's right, abortion. I was disgust with them cuz I believe govt and religion should be separate. And then Bush use this word " I am Christian". I can not beleive he would say this to win voters.

I can't beleive this...
:jaw:

ckfarbes, thank you for share your interesting posts... I realized that we have different bibles ... mmmhhhh.. Yes, you were right that we should stick with that scriptures...

I searched scriptures to find out... I notice that there´re some bibles who says differently.

Genesis 9:18-27 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

18And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

19These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

20And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?search=GEN+9:18-27&version=9;

9:18 - 27 The Curse of Ham

http://www.brow.on.ca/Books/Genesis/Gen9.htm

http://uk.geocities.com/hesedyahu/Tanakh/commentary.htm

The Curse of Ham

Some falsely claim that the curse of Ham was the origin of black people. However, Ham was not even cursed lol! It was his son Canaan that was. Here is the verse where this event transpires:

Genesis 9: 18 - 27
18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. 19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread. 20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: 21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=928609&page=

ckfarbes said:
exactly If i don't agree with people, because my belief is more different from those people. Therefore belief is not mine, i just received belief from scripture what i read through 14 years appox. Scripture killed my old belief and tranformed me into new belief what i believed.. since scripture said transform my mind to new mind and thought once you read scripture.

Exactly

I dislike to say title "Bible" becaise trem word never appear in holy book.. I know only scripture or book.. that is it.. I stick with belief of term : scripture or book of Holy.. you better STICK with your belief of scripture.. they wanted to change you and they make sure that you are common with themselves without differents.. don't lost your faith.. :thumb:

Yes, what I beleive is stick with me as what everyone beleive are stay with them...

I like your attitudes and wisdom that's why i feel easily comforts and come along with.. I like your fexable! because you are easy GOING!!

:thumb:

my answer is yes Old and New scriptures are same, there is none separate between old and new.. But you will notice people always talk about jesus, jesus, jesus millions time because they pick new testament's verse and best quote more than old testment..

Thank you for answer to my question. :thumb:

Old and New Testanment with same scriptures got me wondering why they change from old to new testanment??? Is it because of correction or what?

MANY THANKS for your understood where i came from.. :thumb:
Welcome :thumb:

You make me laughing, your question is so cuteeeeee! laughing...I wish that I am actually egyptian,but I am person of lost nation since my families are mixed race from white to black in my relatives.. for example Tia and Tamera Mowry were born from Germany because their father is white german who born and rise n germany, but his wife was african-american which the german man married. how can you call them or you call them an egyptian instead of greman? because they are stongly look like their mother's side more than their father.. what if I and Tia and Tamera Mowry move to africa, we have no land and even they won't feeling welcome us to stay there or we refuse to asscoite among them because they are totally different than us..

:lol: I wasn´t realize that I make you laugh... wow, its interesting that you have sooooo many nations...

egyptian is origin from gypsy

Interesting, I didnt know that Egyptain is an original from Gypsy as long as I know that Gyspy is a neutral culture to the world, something like that they borrow every culture´s languages... They are traveller.. :dunno:

I answer your question. Nimrod knew all people had speak different languages and nations but He refuse to make them scatter the earth, he want them all pull togther under one langauge since he put his name that people are under his name and mighty cities rule. since he created nation called kingdom of babel out of many, he and armies turned against many who not worship him under his own name. confuse named this city of babel because there were people natively speaking different langauge and different nations created into one nation the superpower that Nimrod and his name pulled in the world. can you see this USA like Nimrod's day I seeing like Noah who one saw Nimrod and his kingdom of babel the mighy on earth.. none else like him..

tell me why jewsih and solomon worshipped canaaite gods of people's idols? are you blame canaan for false gods they worship? i suggest you read Genesis 9:18-27.. you will know the scripture of truth (Daniel 10:21 within John 16:13 and 1 John 2:24, 27) "you need not that any man teach you" :)

enjoy stay in forums and have nice the weekend..

It could be ... I´m still searching to find out about this... I will compare those history with different bibles. I really don´t know why my bibles say about this. :dunno: I´m going to find out...

ckfarbes said:
... Do you think Pharaoh the king of egypt who would accpet the so-called white hebrew baby adpot by his daughter the dark egyptain who taken?
If the Hebrews and Egyptians during that time were both "brown" or dark tan, not black nor white, then they probably looked similar.

Today, have you see any color of people in sudan, ethiopia, etriean, Nigerian on and on..?
Yes, but those are not Egypt. Africa is a huge continent, and has a variety of peoples.

Mmmm.. modern people who live in egypt which are not original egyptians, nor they were not came from anicent egypt's lineage since they denied they were lineage of africa nation. then tell me what else you know where they came from origin??
I don't know everyone! :) You can do a little history research yourself. But here are a few examples:

Some of the ancient Egypt pharoahs weren't even "Egyptian". Cleopatra's family, for example, were Greek (Ptolemic Dynasty).

Famous Egyptian actor, Omar Sharif, is Egyptian born, but his family was from Syria.

You might find this link interesting:

http://www.arikah.net/encyclopedia/?title=List_of_famous_Egyptians&redirect=no

Don't forget that arabs/indians came into egypt as invaded land of egypt for years and years.. they destoryed egypt's history.. remember that Egypt never have islam's religion in land of Ham itself.. Islam came from indians and arabs who set up another religion spreaded out across egypt include africa when they invaded land of africa included egypt..
Yes, you are right that Islam was not the original religion of Egypt. The Islam religion wasn't even established until almost 600 years after the time of Jesus. However, once it became established in Arab nations, it spread quickly, often thru force.

For good example, look at mexican and spanish of people run into USA to grow and try to invade land of USA and destory offical language and civiliztion of history for 400 to 500 years off into their own new culture and new language of spainsh wanted to dominant in land of USA suprass english offical.
You have good points but I think we are moving off the original topic (feel free to start a new thread).

is not this paraell (sp) sound similar like back look the ancient history of medes and persia were divide of land, different language, war, and different law against eachothers after the king of babylon was slain.
It is the continuing story of the world. Nations grow, conquor, divide, become divided, collapse, etc. The cycle continues....

ckfarbes said:
How did I know Nimrod was black? I ask you question, what the nation he related to?

Was not he an EGYPTIAN?
As I stated elsewhere, not all Egyptians are/were "black". Egypt is a geographical area that includes many different kinds of people over the centuries. That doesn't prove that Nimrod was black, and it doesn't prove that he wasn't. I really don't know. Also, how "black" is "black"? Some people in India have darker skin than some people in Africa, but the Indian people are not "black". There are some "African-American" people in the United States who have very pale skin, light hair, and blue eyes; they call themselves "black" but they look "white". If we start getting technical about eugenics, and what percentage of a person's blood equals "black", then we start following Hitler's route. That is dangerous, and not a good thing.

is not beast that indicate the kingdom??

Can you decribed me this of Acts 8:27 " man of ethiopia" , Acts 21: 38 "Art not thou that Egyptian?" , Exodus 2:19, " they said, An egyptian delivered us out of the hand.." Numbers 12:1 "..Miriam and Aaron were against Moese married the Etiopian woman.." Have you read " king of egypt" , "king of Medes" on and on scripture say many times than just one..
Depending on the context of each verse, sometimes Egypt and Ethopia referred to the actual geographic locations of the countries, sometimes they referred to the spiritual nature of the respective countries. For example, Egypt was a real place and people from there were Egyptians. But Egypt was also used as an example of worldliness, to contrast with the Promised Land. Such as, Moses led they Hebrews out of the land of Egypt (the physical place), but the hearts (desire for worldly things) of many of Hebrews stayed in Egypt. They preferred the material pleasures of Egypt more than the spiritual promises of God.

Sorry, this is just a brief explanation right now. I really should discuss each verse separately, if I have time later. I am just trying to catch up right now.

I didn't know that Bush is a Christian....
These are his words:

From George W. Bush when asked about his religious faith:

"Actually, the seeds of my decision had been planted the year before, by the Reverend Billy Graham. He visited my family for a summer weekend in Maine. I saw him preach at the small summer church, St. Ann's by the Sea. We all had lunch on the patio overlooking the ocean.

One evening my dad asked Billy to answer questions from a big group of family gathered for the weekend. He sat by the fire and talked. And what he said sparked a change in my heart. I don't remember the exact words. It was more the power of his example. The Lord was so clearly reflected in his gentle and loving demeanor. The next day we walked and talked at Walker's Point, and I knew I was in the presence of a great man. He was like a magnet; I felt drawn to seek something different. He didn't lecture or admonish; he shared warmth and concern. Billy Graham didn't make you feel guilty; he made you feel loved.

Over the course of that weekend, Reverend Graham planted a mustard seed in my soul, a seed that grew over the next year. He led me to the path, and I began walking. It was the beginning of a change in my life. I had always been a "religious" person, had regularly attended church, even taught Sunday School and served as an altar boy. But that weekend my faith took on a new meaning. It was the beginning of a new walk where I would commit my heart to Jesus Christ.

I was humbled to learn that God sent His Son to die for a sinner like me. I was comforted to know that through the Son, I could find God's amazing grace, a grace that crosses every border, every barrier and is open to everyone. Through the love of Christ's life, I could understand the life-changing powers of faith.

When I returned to Midland, I began reading the Bible regularly. Don Evans talked me into joining him and another friend, Don Jones, at a men's community Bible study. The group had first assembled the year before, in Spring of 1984, at the beginning of the downturn in the energy industry.

Midland was hurting. A lot of people were looking for comfort and strength and direction. A couple of men started the Bible study as a support group, and it grew. By the time I began attending, in the fall of 1985, almost 120 men would gather. We met in small discussion groups of ten or twelve, then joined the larger group for full meetings. Don Jones picked me up every week for the meetings. I remember looking forward to them.

My interest in reading the Bible grew stronger and stronger, and the words became clearer and more meaningful. We studied Acts, the story of the Apostles building the Christian Church, and next year, the Gospel of Luke. The preparation for each meeting took several hours, reading the Scripture passages and thinking through responses to discussion questions. I took it seriously, with my usual touch of humor....

Laura and I were active members of the First Methodist Church of Midland, and we participated in many family programs, including James Dobson's Focus on the Family series on raising children. As I studied and learned, Scripture took on greater meaning, and gained confidence and understanding in my faith. I read the Bible regularly. Don Evans gave me the "One-year Bible", a Bible divided into 365 daily readings, each one including a section from the New Testament, the Old Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. I read through that Bible every other year. During the years in between, I pick different chapters to study at different times.

I have also learned the power of prayer. I pray for guidance. I do not pray for earthly things, but for heavenly things, for wisdom and patience and understanding. My faith gives me focus and perspective. It teaches humility. But I also recognize that faith can be misinterpreted in the political process. Faith is an important part of my life. I believe it is important to live my faith, not flaunt it. America is a great country because of our religious freedoms. It is important for any leader to respect the faith of others. That point was driven home when Laura and I visited Israel in 1998. We had traveled to Rome to spend Thanksgiving with our daughter, who was attending a school program there, and spent three days in Israel on the way home. It was an incredible experience. I remember waking up at the Jerusalem Hilton and opening the curtains and seeing the Old City before us, the Jerusalem stone glowing gold.

We visited the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. And we went to the Sea of Galilee and stood atop the hill where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. It was an overwhelming feeling to stand in the spot where the most famous speech in the history of the world was delivered, the spot where Jesus outlined the character and conduct of a believer and gave his disciples and the world the beatitudes, the golden rule, and the Lord's Prayer.

Our delegation included four gentile governors-one Methodist, two Catholics, and a Mormon, and several Jewish-American friends. Someone suggested we read Scripture. I chose to read "Amazing Grace," my favorite hymn. Later that night we all gathered at a restaurant in Tel Aviv for dinner before we boarded our middle-of-night flight back to America. We talked about the wonderful experiences and thanked the guides and government officials who had introduced us to their country. And toward the end of the meal, one of our friends rose to share a story, to tell us how he, a gentile, and his friend, a Jew, had (unbeknownst to the rest of us) walked down to the Sea of Galilee, joined hands underwater, and prayed together, on bended knee. Then out of his mouth came a hymn he had known as a child, a hymn he hadn't thought about in years. He got every word right: "Now is the time approaching, by prophets long foretold, when all shall dwell together, One Shepherd and one fold. Now Jew and gentile, meeting, from many a distant shore, around an altar kneeling, one common Lord adore. Faith changes lives. I know, because faith has changed mine."

I would NEVER send my children to war... NEVER... because the war is a MURDER...
No parents "send" their children to war. Either they are drafted or they volunteer. The parents don't do it.

I am curious. Suppose another country attacked Germany. Would you and your family just sit home and accept that? If Russia wanted to take Germany again, would you accept that?

Reba said:
I didn't know that Bush is a Christian....
These are his words:

No parents "send" their children to war. Either they are drafted or they volunteer. The parents don't do it.

Yes, it's volunteer but I would teach my children to not do that.
I am curious. Suppose another country attacked Germany. Would you and your family just sit home and accept that? If Russia wanted to take Germany again, would you accept that?
Answer on your question: We would escape to other countries.

Answer on your question: We would escape to other countries.
You really think you could "escape to other countries"? Suppose the Russians already took over the "other countries" too. What would you do? Do you remember what happened to the East Germans after WWII? They couldn't escape the Russians.

You would just let another country take control of your country, steal your house, kill your family, whatever, and not fight back? Maybe you should ask the French if that worked for them in WWII.

Maybe it is easier for Europeans to surrender their freedom.

Americans fight for freedom.

Reba said:
You really think you could "escape to other countries"? Suppose the Russians already took over the "other countries" too. What would you do? Do you remember what happened to the East Germans after WWII? They couldn't escape the Russians.

You would just let another country take control of your country, steal your house, kill your family, whatever, and not fight back? Maybe you should ask the French if that worked for them in WWII.

Maybe it is easier for Europeans to surrender their freedom.

Americans fight for freedom.

Well I don't beleive to think about tomorrow but present. I positive my life at present and not think about tomorrow. It's negative to think too much about future and what, how, where I do if if if if if ....

To my opinion, US government should consider their people and country, not fight with other countries. Remember that every countries have different customs, why should US want to change other countries's custom? NO wonder why other countries hurt America. I would advise US Government to leave other countries alone and consider their own people and country. That's why Europeans except British rejected to support US with Iraq war. No wonder they dont want to war ever again after their bad experience during WWI and II time.

Well I don't beleive to think about tomorrow but present. I positive my life at present and not think about tomorrow. It's negative to think too much about future and what, how, where I do if if if if if ....
Wow! And people accuse Christians of not facing the real world!

To my opinion, US government should consider their people and country, not fight with other countries.
That would be great if the other countries would quit attacking us!

Remember that every countries have different customs, why should US want to change other countries's custom?
Do you really believe the US fights wars just to change other countries customs?!

NO wonder why other countries hurt America.
Yes, evil always wants to destroy good.

I would advise US Government to leave other countries alone and consider their own people and country.
I guess you would be out of a job then.

That's why Europeans except British rejected to support US with Iraq war. No wonder they dont want to war ever again after their bad experience during WWI and II time.
Europeans (including Germans) don't mind working for the US military or accepting our money.

Funny, Europeans didn't mind the US military "interfering" during WWI and WWII when we saved their bacon.

Reba said:
Wow! And people accuse Christians of not facing the real world!

That's not what I'm talking about. I talking about is not think too much how we can see our future hold but enjoy at present. I have seen what kind of world we have and accept it.

That would be great if the other countries would quit attacking us!
It would be great if soliders quit to hurt people from other countries... I beleive you know what I'm talking about.

Do you really believe the US fights wars just to change other countries customs?!

No, it's not just change their customs.

Yes, evil always wants to destroy good.

Yes, I has to agree with you.

I guess you would be out of a job then.

Europeans (including Germans) don't mind working for the US military or accepting our money.

US army casernes are everywhere to defend country, NOT go for WAR.

Funny, Europeans didn't mind the US military "interfering" during WWI and WWII when we saved their bacon.

Well, US and German government agreed that German soliders came to protect US Army casernes because US soliders went to Iraq for the war. Yes we have German soliders here to protect US casernes. :)

We have German soliders here to defend our country, not go for WAR.

Yes, we don't mind to work together with Americans because we are good team. They loves to stay in Germany. We all beleive that US are doing to defend our countries against other countries, NOT go for WAR because US Government wants.

Check those link why America choose Germany.

http://www.germany-info.org/relaunch/politics/new/pol_bo_cspan_8_2004.html

People have been claiming that the end was going to come in their generation for every generation since the death of Jesus. They've all been wrong.

It will happen at the appointed time. Only God knows, no not even the angels of Holy Heaven knows , not even Jesus Christ. Nobody does know. The KJV Holy Bible is very clear on this.

They can only do the Will of the Holy and Pure Heavenly Father.

Good picture and explaination of what Rapture is going to be like.

http://www.chick.com/tractimages67332/5025/5025_01.gif

Please be for Jesus Christ. :) :thumb:

Back