end times and rapture and hurricanes????

deafdyke said:
Actually, people say that Jesus may have been BLACK....and there's all this fuss and controversy b/c some folks are so horrified at the idear of Jesus being BLACK! That would be SO BEYOND funny if Jesus was black......would mess up the Christian Idenity folks' basic hypothesis that black people are mud races.....if they are, then they are saying that Jesus is....not good.

One time at home, I read a story in the news about a play about Jesus where the actor was black. The story said that when some church and religion school groups found out about the actor being black, they canceled their trips to the play. :roll:

Liebling:-))) said:
Can the bible protect us?
No, we protect ourselves, that's how we learn how to protect ourselves. ;)

:eek: You don't get it, do you ? That's unbelievable when you say "we learn how to protect ourselves". How do you protect yourself from Hell, if you chose not to read Jesus ( The Word ) before you die ?

Should we follow what the Bible says?
No, we follow our heart before we doing something.

And, this one again. :eek: You said "we follow our heart before we doin' somethin'" without followin' the bible ? You don't get it, do you hun ?! Bible itself is Jesus-speakin'. Bible is "THE WORD OF GOD" ( Jesus ). He is talkin' to you as He does to everyone.

Should the bible decide for us?
No, we decide ourselves.

Again !?! :eek: Decide ourselves ? No way. That's what Satan loves to hear this. Without Christ ( without The Word of God - Bible ), our decision is NO GOOD.

Should we let the bible tell us what to do?
No, we doing ourselves.

Lieblin' - You don't get it, do you ? The Bible teach us and everyone how to live right from wrong. Without "the Word of God", we will never learn how to live right from wrong. How can you say that we doin' ourselves without the bible tellin' us what to do ? That's like you are tellin' Jesus NOT to tell us what to do. That's unbelievable ! :eek:

Should I follow the bible because an author wrote his/her opinion?
No, I'm not follow their opinion but myself.

That's your choice and still have a free will on your own.

Do bible is the responsible to take care of people?
No, we (people) are responsible to take care of our people (family, children etc).

God/Jesus teach us and everyone includin' children thru the parents to obey. The Ten Commandments is not your idea to set up or anyone else's. It's God's Rules and His Idea for everyone to follow and obey... and, that's our responsibility to keep the family, children - etc. to stay out of trouble. Who wrote the Ten Commandments hmm ?

Should I do what an autor of the bible say?
No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to. I am 100% sure that Jesus and God GIVE us to have our own choice/decision what we have in our life. ;) I don't beleive that God & Jesus would like us to follow what they wants because they are kind of respectful people who respect us what we are.

God/Jesus is the AUTHOR. God/Jesus will judge the authors who omitted/subtracted His Word from the bible. Penknife against His Word is forbid. And, yes it is your decision/choice on whether you reject His Word from the bible, if you feel that it is not necessary to follow and obey His Scriptures.

Bible stories is likely sort of "history", then anyone are interesting to read. We also read every cultures's histories in the world, too... Bible is the same as history... I enjoy myself to read Bible because their histories are interesting... Why, How, What, etc..., not do what the bible say...

Well, if you die - and you will meet God/Jesus in person for the first time and it is NOT God's History. It's YOUR history when the judgment comes to review your life in between YOU and GOD. He will REVIEW YOUR LIFE in front of your own eyes.

Mark 4:22 "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad."

Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

Revelation 20:13 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

It is NOT easy to deny God when God find sins in people without obedience after death. Did you know that God has the control over your soul ? He can command your soul to go where ever He sends ? No man can control over their souls. Oh, yeah people can control over their BODY with flesh when God gave them choices/decisons/free will - but not soul.

Well I also understand AJ's post very well, too. I can see that you & I see the different on AJ's post.

All what I see his post is:

He said that anyone are crazier to beleive bibles because he knows it's an author who wrote the bible, not Jesus or God. ;)

No, it's not Jesus, AJ refer to but an author of the bible ;)

We are crazier to beleive the bible because it's not Jesus or God who wrote the bible but author, that's what AJ meant.
You know what? CrrrryberRed, She stupidly judge others.. Why not she go to middle east to judge muslims who worship another God or native indians who live in forest , people who worship cult or their father's traditional things which she should judge on them but not to USA.. I never understanding why she is TOOO HARASH on another christians by her JUDGE.. I think she is sit upon throne in heaven represent earth to judge to others.. she is not SON OF MAN, but I am THE SON OF MAN who come what you looking for!

Simply ignore her and let her waste her time to talk machine on the useless posts!

No, we decide ourselves.

No, we doing ourselves.

No, we (people) are responsible to take care of our people (family, children etc).

No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to. I am 100% sure that Jesus and God GIVE us to have our own choice/decision what we have in our life. ;) I don't beleive that God & Jesus would like us to follow what they wants because they are kind of respectful people who respect us what we are.

Bible stories is likely sort of "history", then anyone are interesting to read. We also read every cultures's histories in the world, too... Bible is the same as history... I enjoy myself to read Bible because their histories are interesting... Why, How, What, etc..., not do what the bible say...
your post is GREAT THOUGHTS that I respect. I really enjoy to learning these lesson from you lists.. thank for share!

Have nice weekend.. :thumb:

When the Bible does NOT protect you, you will go to hell.
No, we follow our heart before we doing something
When you do not follow what the Bible says, you will go to hell.
No, we decide ourselves
When the Bible does not decide for you, you will go to hell.
Should we let the bible tell us what to do? No, we doing ourselves.
When you refuse to let the Bible tell you what to do, you will go to hell.
When you refuse to follow the Bible because of Author's opinion, you will go to hell.
When you are responsible to take care of them instead of God, you will go to hell.
No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to
When you do not do what the Author says, you will go to hell.

The Bible is God-speaking to you. What the Bible says is that God-speaking to you. Anything what God tells you is that God-speaking to you. God-speaking to you is the Word of God. The Author of the Bible is God-speaking to you.

God-speaking protects you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking decides for you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking is responsible to take care of you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking is what God said because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him by your "freewill" choice?

ckfarbes said:
You know what? CrrrryberRed, She stupidly judge others.. Why not she go to middle east to judge muslims who worship another God or native indians who live in forest , people who worship cult or their father's traditional things which she should judge on them but not to USA.. I never understanding why she is TOOO HARASH on another christians by her JUDGE.. I think she is sit upon throne in heaven represent earth to judge to others.. she is not SON OF MAN, but I am THE SON OF MAN who come what you looking for!

Simply ignore her and let her waste her time to talk machine on the useless posts!
Hey, hey!!! You misjudge against CyberRed because of your extreme misunderstanding what CyberRed said. Her point is to warn with the Scriptures to that poster because she tries to witness to that poster for the cause oof Christ. When you misjudge against CyberRed, you are AGAINST the Word of God. We look at YOUR attitude because you think that you are better than CyberRed. No, I stand on CyberRed's side.
but I am THE SON OF MAN who come what you looking for!
Are you antiChrist?

Tsk tsk, AskJo Telling someone to go to hell is not a very positive or Christian like thing to say, That was a very judgement post you've made. :nono: I'm very tired of hearing that coming from some Christians.

Remember the Babel Towers.

Well it is sort of like WTC in New York City.

In Chapter 14, And there followed another angel, saying,
Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made
all nations drink of the wine of wrath of her fornication.

In Chapter 16, And the great city was divided into three parts,
and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in
remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine
of the fierceness of his wrath.

Chapter 17, And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Chapter 18, And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning (WTC), saying, What city is like unto this great city!

And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping, and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had
ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
wtc_victims[1].jpg

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Cheri said:
Tsk tsk, AskJo Telling someone to go to hell is not a very positive or Christian like thing to say, That was a very judgement post you've made. :nono: I'm very tired of hearing that coming from some Christians.

Agreed

I would not response on that negative post like this.

Reba said:
Unfortunately, too many people in the world believe that way. That is the reason the world is in such a mess. "We" all want to do everything "our own" ways, without following God's way.

Well, God let us protect ourselves because he is not there for us. God let Satan rule the world like this. That´s what I mean is I doing to protect myself and my family against Satan world. ;)

Would God protect you from kind of world like this (crimes, volience, etc.)? Would you accept kind of risk life knowing that God protect you? It must be crazier if I walk to dangerous place because I know God is there for me... Oh Nooooooooo... I PROTECT myself and learn to know what kind of world we have... That´s how I learn how to protect thru warning from TV, magazines, etc. etc. It´s parents or teachers who teach the children how to protect themselves from dangerous ... etc... Bible? It´s ME who teach my children to not talk strangers, etc. etc. etc...... drugs, etc. etc. etc... Should I risk my life for beleive to receive the protect from Bible - let Bible do for me? Oh no... I would not risk my life for that... I doing to protect myself and my family life because we were training how to protect ourselves.
Would you let your children or grandchildren run to road because you know the God/bible protect them? *goose pump* This is very scare...

Originally Posted by Liebling:)))
No, we protect ourselves, that's how we learn how to protect ourselves.

CyberRed
You don't get it, do you ? That's unbelievable when you say "we learn how to protect ourselves". How do you protect yourself from Hell, if you chose not to read Jesus ( The Word ) before you die ?

Check my answer on Reba´s post ;)

I forget to add my response post on Reba´s post...

Would God protect you when you walk through to fire?

CyberRed
And, this one again. You said "we follow our heart before we doin' somethin'" without followin' the bible ? You don't get it, do you hun ?! Bible itself is Jesus-speakin'. Bible is "THE WORD OF GOD" ( Jesus ). He is talkin' to you as He does to everyone.

Well Jesus did not say "Follow the church," or "Follow the people." He only say, "Follow me" (Matthew 9:9; Mark 8:34; John 12:26). It means is it´s JESUS we follow, not people. This is an exactly what I said that I do NOT follow the bible. ;) I would follow IF Jesus is HERE... Now He is in heaven with his Father to look at us... They give us (people) the freedom to follow our heart and choose what kind of life we want to doing.

No, we decide ourselves.

CyberRed
Again !?! Decide ourselves ? No way. That's what Satan loves to hear this. Without Christ ( without The Word of God - Bible ), our decision is NO GOOD.

God can destory Satan if he want to but he didnt because he LET Satan rule the world like this. The reason he let Satan do that BECAUSE he wants the people to decide themselves either they beleive God or not... It´s freedom the God give us with our decision. He wants the people to learn to know about God & Jesus. It´s our decision either we beleive God & Jesus or not. This is my decision to beleive God & his son Jesus. God & Jesus would not force me with my decision because they love me and accept what I am and give me freedom.

No, we doing ourselves.

CyerRed
Lieblin' - You don't get it, do you ? The Bible teach us and everyone how to live right from wrong. Without "the Word of God", we will never learn how to live right from wrong. How can you say that we doin' ourselves without the bible tellin' us what to do ? That's like you are tellin' Jesus NOT to tell us what to do. That's unbelievable !

There´re difference "teaching" and "tell you what to do"

Yes we are learning how the earth comes from... how/what we humans comes from... We respect God & Jesus. We were taught to learn about the bible by the reglious teacher at school and also I was involved with kind of reglious BECAUSE I´m interesting to learn their different beliefs and respect them.

God/God would not want to tell you what do with your life because it´s kind of force... They would never do that but give you FREEDOM to do with your life. I beleive that God & Jesus will not like that you follow the people or bible BUT God & Jesus.

You know that there´re A LOT of bibles, the author wrote... I do not follow them but God & Jesus. Their spirits are my thought & feeling and look at sky. All what I was interesting is LEARN to know where we come from and why we are sinners, etc. etc. why we speak different langages, etc. and enjoy to learn the bible history and respect them. God & Jesus only want us to learn to know about them, not tell us what to do.

CyberRed
That's your choice and still have a free will on your own.

Yes, this is an exactly freedom what God & Jesus give us.

CyerRed
God/Jesus teach us and everyone includin' children thru the parents to obey. The Ten Commandments is not your idea to set up or anyone else's. It's God's Rules and His Idea for everyone to follow and obey... and, that's our responsibility to keep the family, children - etc. to stay out of trouble. Who wrote the Ten Commandments hmm ?

:confused: what should we do with 10 commandments here? Of course we know it´s Moses who wrote 10 Commandments for God rule to his people at his time. I learn about Moses and respect him... What God did for Moses and his people... The reason Moses made a rule because he thank God for save him & his people´s life.
Moses made a rule for the people like what we made rule for our family in the household whom we are responsible. The employers who also made their rules, too what their employees should obey to. We have laws in the world what we should obey to. Would you show 10 commandments to your employer, court, etc. to do that? No, it´s them who are responsible to take care of their people and made the rule for them. I would obey if Moses is HERE to make the rule to thank God for what he did for us. I obey the rule what my employer made... my children obey the rule what we set in our household.
I learn how the rule comes from is Moses. I thank & respect him for show us why the rule is important. That´s why I make responsible and set the rule for my family in the household. ;) It´s God & Jesus who teach us how to take care of our people in positive way, not tell us what to do. ;)

No because it's my OWN choice to decide what kind of life I lead to. I am 100% sure that Jesus and God GIVE us to have our own choice/decision what we have in our life. I don't beleive that God & Jesus would like us to follow what they wants because they are kind of respectful people who respect us what we are.

CyberRed
God/Jesus is the AUTHOR. God/Jesus will judge the authors who omitted/subtracted His Word from the bible. Penknife against His Word is forbid. And, yes it is your decision/choice on whether you reject His Word from the bible, if you feel that it is not necessary to follow and obey His Scriptures.

I think I already told you that I beleive the history of bible in my previous posts.
I realized slowly that theré´re many authors who use REAL bible´s scriptures to write different bibles. This is a fake or imagery!

CyberRed
Well, if you die - and you will meet God/Jesus in person for the first time and it is NOT God's History. It's YOUR history when the judgment comes to review your life in between YOU and GOD. He will REVIEW YOUR LIFE in front of your own eyes.

Yes, the bible is a history, we learn where/how we comes from. We learned from the bible that we come from Adam & Eve´s time. Where´s the murder comes from? Earth comes from? etc. etc. etc. It´s their son who killed his brother... ... ... etc. etc. etc.

Of course we will meet God/Jesus when I die. I know they will NEVER send us to hell like what Christians claim because I know God & Jesus are good people.

Well, God let us protect ourselves because he is not there for us. God let Satan rule the world like this. That´s what I mean is I doing to protect myself and my family against Satan world. ;)

Would God protect you from kind of world like this (crimes, volience, etc.)? Would you accept kind of risk life knowing that God protect you? It must be crazier if I walk to dangerous place because I know God is there for me... Oh Nooooooooo... I PROTECT myself and learn to know what kind of world we have... That´s how I learn how to protect thru warning from TV, magazines, etc. etc. It´s parents or teachers who teach the children how to protect themselves from dangerous ... etc... Bible? It´s ME who teach my children to not talk strangers, etc. etc. etc...... drugs, etc. etc. etc... Should I risk my life for beleive to receive the protect from Bible - let Bible do for me? Oh no... I would not risk my life for that... I doing to protect myself and my family life because we were training how to protect ourselves.
Would you let your children or grandchildren run to road because you know the God/bible protect them? *goose pump* This is very scare...

Liebling:))), I correct you about this is sooo BEAUTIFUL POST I've ever seen on this thread. They don't want you include people know satan rule the world already and even now! That's why I protect my children and fiancee from evil world comes and I always tell childern how to protect themselves and even their mother if i was died, their Mother need them how to be protect her include themselves also.. I don't mean teach them how to stay away from evil or soemthing bad.. I just expect them learn how to be protect themselves to growing since they expect me protect them.

You are right about He is not there for us to his protect us away from evil world..

Askjo said:
When the Bible does NOT protect you, you will go to hell. When you do not follow what the Bible says, you will go to hell. When the Bible does not decide for you, you will go to hell. When you refuse to let the Bible tell you what to do, you will go to hell. When you refuse to follow the Bible because of Author's opinion, you will go to hell. When you are responsible to take care of them instead of God, you will go to hell. When you do not do what the Author says, you will go to hell.

The Bible is God-speaking to you. What the Bible says is that God-speaking to you. Anything what God tells you is that God-speaking to you. God-speaking to you is the Word of God. The Author of the Bible is God-speaking to you.

God-speaking protects you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking decides for you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking is responsible to take care of you because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him?

God-speaking is what God said because He sent His only begotten Son named Jesus Christ for you, then will you accept Him by your "freewill" choice?

This is the best proof that you are not a real Christian because I know the God doesn´t send us to hell. He´s not person who do like that like what you say here. How could he?

It would breaks God´s heart to see people like you who use his image to rebelled with those word "hell" to judge anyone. I know God would NEVER do that to us but people like you. I don´t blame you who judge because I know it´s Satan, who feed those words into your image.

ckfarbes said:
Liebling:))), I correct you about this is sooo BEAUTIFUL POST I've ever seen on this thread. They don't want you include people know satan rule the world already and even now! That's why I protect my children and fiancee from evil world comes and I always tell childern how to protect themselves and even their mother if i was died, their Mother need them how to be protect her include themselves also.. I don't mean teach them how to stay away from evil or soemthing bad.. I just expect them learn how to be protect themselves to growing since they expect me protect them.

You are right about He is not there for us to his protect us away from evil world..

:werd:

This is an exactly what I protect my family for.

There are some people out there who thinks that the bible is not true written by God, because it had been written by authors, You cannot get mad because some people have doubts about the bible. In the bible it says if we accept Jesus in our lives, we will have eternal life. Therefore Liebling had stated that she believes Jesus and accept Jesus in her heart, does not make her go to hell. Now last verdict, the Judgment Day, coming to all people dead or alive, must all stand before Christ to be judge meaning everyone including Christians too. The only way you will go to hell if you committed a mortal sin which has not been forgiven or have rejected God, But that is between God and the person alone. That does not give anyone us a right to say that this person will go to hell, when we don't know what sins they have asked to be forgiven, nor we do not know what's in their heart or mind only God knows. That's why it bugs me so much that some Christians have some nerve to tell someone that they're going to hell just because of the differences in what they believe?

Liebling Hun, God did not let Satan rule the world, He gave us a choice to either follow God words or follow Satan words. If God didn't love us, he wouldn't have Jesus die for our sins. Yes, we do have to protect ourselves against evil, (example: All around you people lie, cheat, steal, gossip and take advantage of each other, but you don't have to live that way.) we have to know what's right and what's wrong and follow what's right. That's what God gave us a free will. Just like when we sins, its the most frustrating thing not to do, but we have to try our hardest to do what's right, which means we have to stop sinning.

Liebling,

You wrote

"Well Jesus did not say "Follow the church," or "Follow the people." He only say, "Follow me" (Matthew 9:9; Mark 8:34; John 12:26). "

Scripture tells use:

Matthew 18:15-18
"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. If he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Truly, I saw to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosened in Heaven."

Notice he says tell it to the Church. Imagine the amazement in Christ's voice when he said, "If he refuses to listen even to the church...." Implying that someone to ignore the Church - his Church -would be the height of stupidity and foolishness. Notice that Christ established the Church as the final court of appeal, the last resort, the place whence the final decision on an issue would emanate. This clearly shows that the Church was established with a teaching authority that supersedes that of the individual.

Cheri said:

Askjo is tellin' the truth. Jesus warned about Hell. Jesus told about the rich man who died and went to Hell for not carin' the poor man named, Lazarus. Lazarus was soo hungry and wanted the rich man to share the food with him. Lazarus was very sick and laid on the street, watchin' the rich man eatin' his meal on the table. That rich man ignored Lazarus and had no feelin' for him. Soo, that rich man and poor Lazarus died on the SAME day. Lazarus went to Paradise and that rich man went to Hell.

Read these scriptures:
Luke 16:19-31 "There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

:confused: CyberRed, You don't make no sense! The bible did not say, If you don't believe in the bible you'll shall go to hell. :nono: You have to respect others to decide for their self if they believe in the bible or not. You have to understand that the first bible was printed in 1455, more than 6 billion copies of the bible have been printed in more than 2000 languages. You never know that someone might have misprint the right words in our language in the present bible, How do we know the bible is the word of God? That a question that some people are wondering about. But some of us believe that the bible is true, and is the word of God, which we believe that all scripture is made by God, and is useful to each us what is true and to make us realized what is wrong in our lives. It straighten us out and teaches us to do what is right (2 Timothy 3:16)

Give those people a chance to understand the bible, Let Jesus guide their way to the right direction, it was not necessary for harsh words saying that they are going to hell because they don't believe in the bible, That's something Jesus would not even say, Come on, What's the matter with you people? There are things about God and the bible that will take time to understand, When that time comes, they will come around believing the bible and God's word. Give them a chance. :fingersx:

Liebling, If you would like I recommend you a book that you could pick up that could help you understand more about the bible, "Knowing the bible 101" (It's a guide to God's word in plain language) :hug:

Back