Duggars Family... When Will It End?

Mod's Note;

Threads has been merged.

She needs to be sterilized, period!

:lol:

It is her life and her decision. As long as the taxpayers are not footing the bill. I just hope these kids are truly happy as they are portrayed to be. I am not sure if all really enjoy wearing these kinds of clothes ..there has to be some different personalities among them.

As long as they are able to feed, care for, and make certain their children are educated and safe, I don't think its anyone's business how many children they decide to have. We need toworry more about the families with 2 or 3 children that are being abused or neglected.

Do you think it's possible that the mother is suffering from a psychological disorder by being pregnant many times? :hmm:

There are women that do enjoy the attention that pregnancy gives them but this is little excessive, don't you think? :hmm:

Secondly, I think its sad for the kids that they don't have unlimited time with both of their parents as it was reported that the 17 kids have to have an appointment with their parents....

Do you think it's possible that the mother is suffering from a psychological disorder by being pregnant many times? :hmm:

There are women that do enjoy the attention that pregnancy gives them but this is little excessive, don't you think? :hmm:

Secondly, I think its sad for the kids that they don't have unlimited time with both of their parents as it was reported that the 17 kids have to have an appointment with their parents....

I read that she has been pregnant more than half of her life. Maybe her body is used to it? :dunno2:

Geez? The kids have to have an appt with their parents? Now, that's excessive!

:lol:

It is her life and her decision. As long as the taxpayers are not footing the bill. I just hope these kids are truly happy as they are portrayed to be. I am not sure if all really enjoy wearing these kinds of clothes ..there has to be some different personalities among them.

Wait till they have to go out in the real world it going to be a "Culture shock" for those kids.I don't think they know to much about how things are they don't have T.V, Internet.They are going to find out the wourld is not nice.The reason I am thinking this is they seem too happy.

Wait till they have to go out in the real world it going to be a "Culture shock" for those kids.I don't think they know to much about how things are they don't have T.V, Internet.They are going to find out the wourld is not nice.The reason I am thinking this is they seem too happy.

I thought I saw a pic of a computer in some of their pics on that one website.

The oldest should be over 18 so did he go out in the real world yet?

I thought I saw a pic of a computer in some of their pics on that one website.

The oldest should be over 18 so did he go out in the real world yet?

They do have computers but no internet.The parents won't allowed it.

I had a same thought. I remember seeing in Law and Order that this mentally-illed man had such a strong drive to mate so he raped to inseminate them. He said he had to save the world by spreading his "superior" genes. LOL :crazy: Turned out that he had brain tumor.

It's kinda like that crazy lady who collected like over 200 pets in her home where the feces on the floor was as deep as your knee. Tavares said Barletta fits the description of an animal hoarder, which is described in an online psychiatry article as a person who is in a state of denial that prevents him or her from seeing filth or understanding that animals are sick, dying or dead. "They often see themselves as the Mother Teresas of the animal world."

Some hoarders show signs of dementia. In others, hoarding seems linked to obsessive compulsive disorder, in which people find themselves endlessly repeating patterns such as collecting the same inanimate objects, over and over.

Most of those who are considered hoarders, however, share two key traits: extreme difficulty letting go of their animals and an inability to recognize the creatures' declining health. Those traits even apply to hoarders who are extremely bright, articulate people, researchers say.

So maybe same thing with the Duggar Parents??? even though kids are well-taken for (they were funded by government, private organizations, and community) :dunno2:

The Duggars should look into some kind of sterilization, such as a vasectomy or a hysterectomy. 18 kids is too many and they are contributing to the overpopulation of this planet. :roll:
Are you stepping a foot on paying for those children? Then why make it your business?

I don't understand why many "fundie Christians" feel the need to have 293847983748923749873 kids to please "God". I think 2 or 3 is enough. The parents will be old enough to be in a nursing home by time time the youngest child turns 18.
So what? It's their choice so we shouldn't judge them. If you don't want to have that many children then don't, but it's none of your business how many kids other parents willing to have, as long those children are well care for, no matter the number.

We should be worrying about children are being neglected all over the place, physically, emotionally, and sexually abused.

For some reason - this stuff reminds me of a movie called IDIOCRACY where redneck families breed like rabbits and the "smart" family has no luck of giving birth to even one child. The husband died of heart attack from masturbating at sperm clinic for artificial insemination!! sad!
I saw that movie. Good movie. We talked about that movie in one of my classes at RIT. ;)

18 kids is too many and they are contributing to the overpopulation of this planet. :roll:

lol!! like China and India but no it's not really overpopulating Earth that is an issue. We have plenty of land space in Earth. The argument was said that Earth's carrying capacity for human is around 60 billion but some experts said 2 billion.

Now let's figure out what the heck that means. 2 billion? but we're at 6 billions now. Now about 2 billions are in MDCs (More-Developed Country aka Rich Country) and rest is LDCs (Poor country). Obviously, the distribution of resources is unfair. Most of it goes toward to MDCs which is why we're (USA) the #1 consumer of oil in the world. so... if the world population is MDC, Earth can support only 2 billion. If we are all LDCs, maximum capacity will be 60 billion. Interesting, huh??? but.... useless thing to know. i like to know useless stuff. :squint:

I wish Americans can live conservatively like Europeans and Asians especially Japanese - using less resources per person.

So what you're thinking is "over-crowding" but I don't think they are over-crowding their little community lol

I doubt that she is suffering from a psychological disorder. To my personal way of thinking, it would be excessive for me. But, obviously, it is not excessive for her. While her many pregnancies could be considered excessive by most, there is nothing there that would put this into the category of deviant.

There are many families with 2 professional parents whose 1 or 2 children are in school and daycare for 18 or more hours a day. Their contact with their parents is limited as well. Since these kids are homeschooled, I'd say they have more contact with at least one parent than many children in smaller families. I know, as a single working mother with only one child, I had to set aside specific time for spending quality time with my own son.

Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar announce #18 is on the way!!!

We are so grateful to God to announce that Michelle is expecting our 18th child, due in January of 2009!
Psalm 127 says, “Lo children are a heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is His reward.” We believe that each child is a special gift from God and we are thankful to Him for each one.

The Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Family

:roll:

I shared my POV on my posts between page #1 and #4 which is good enough. :)

All what I hope for Michelle is her healthy.

I'm in complete awe of the Dugger family. If they want to have their 18th child, more power to them. Having multiple children isn't for me (heck, I can't even imagine having ONE child), but that doesn't mean I think other couples don't have the right to do the same -- provided they have enough money and time to be able to support their children.

Gee, The 18th child is already on the way? *shakes my head*

The thread title says it all - When will it end?

I can only imagine the jealousy women who are unable to bear children must feel towards the Duggars.

The Duggars should look into some kind of sterilization, such as a vasectomy or a hysterectomy. 18 kids is too many and they are contributing to the overpopulation of this planet. :roll:

I don't understand why many "fundie Christians" feel the need to have 293847983748923749873 kids to please "God". I think 2 or 3 is enough. The parents will be old enough to be in a nursing home by time time the youngest child turns 18.

i agree 1000% thats just disgusting more than anything. Who the fuck needs to have 18 kids? for what purpose? There definatly needs to be a ceiling for the number of kids you can have. How can 2 people give 18 kids attention on a daily basis? This planet is overcrowded as it is...it bothers me, seriously. If they ever suffer misfortune, i hope they dont get a single dime go their way.

Back