Duggars Family... When Will It End?

Too fucking many kids! :roll: They are contributing to the overpopulation of this planet.

I wonder about how having been pregnant so many times would affect the mother's body, medical-wise. I think her body would have to be depleted of hormones and other stuff after carrying and having so many babies for so many years.

I wonder about how having been pregnant so many times would affect the mother's body, medical-wise. I think her body would have to be depleted of hormones and other stuff after carrying and having so many babies for so many years.

Yeah, it would have to throw the hormones out of whack. I remember after I gave birth to my 2nd son, the doctor advised me not to get pregnant for 5 years because my body was not healing from the first 4 pregnancies (2 miscarriages, 2 kids).

Here I'm thinking about how Michelle Duggar has been going through 17 pregnancies thus, now the 18th - It's kind of astounding when her body/uterus is still able to hold on long enough to have the 18th pregnancy.

I just look she is 39

Okay. She should be fine provided that her increased lack of hormones due to her other pregnancies doesn't prove to be a problem. Then again, she could always get hormone replacement therapy.

18 kids? whoooa I'd go nuts if I was in their shoes.

One kid for me is just enough.

I wonder if there is research on that..the affects of multiple pregnancies on a woman's body especially as extreme as Michelle's. My body changed dramatically after the birth of my 2nd one and seems to have more physical issues than it did with the first one. I wonder if it is due to it being the 2nd pregnacy or due to age. Dunno but if Michelle continues to have more babies, the age factor will become an issue and she will start to have problems with her body.

Did anyone say yet that it will end with either menopause or the death of Michelle Duggar?:hmm:

Did anyone say yet that it will end with either menopause or the death of Michelle Duggar?:hmm:

Not that I know of. But then, I wouldn't be surprised to hear she may be having her 19th, 20th, 21st child down the road until her health deteriorates otherwise.

PSSSSST it is her 16th pregnancy since she had 2 set of twins.

Yeah, it would have to throw the hormones out of whack. I remember after I gave birth to my 2nd son, the doctor advised me not to get pregnant for 5 years because my body was not healing from the first 4 pregnancies (2 miscarriages, 2 kids).

Here I'm thinking about how Michelle Duggar has been going through 17 pregnancies thus, now the 18th - It's kind of astounding when her body/uterus is still able to hold on long enough to have the 18th pregnancy.

Recent Monday night aired, they announced they are having another girl. Everyone throwing ideas for names now...yes still another "J". :roll:

Recent Monday night aired, they announced they are having another girl. Everyone throwing ideas for names now...yes still another "J". :roll:

What completely boggles my mind is how the Duggars can keep track of their children's names when they all begin with the same letter. I know that's something I'd never be able to do! :giggle:

What completely boggles my mind is how the Duggars can keep track of their children's names when they all begin with the same letter. I know that's something I'd never be able to do! :giggle:

Shoot...my mom couldn't keep track of our family's names, and they all started with a different letter. More than once, one of us kids would get called by the dog's name! Especially if we were in trouble and she was pissed! It would go something like this...."Mick Jill Bob Simon (the dog): damn it, you know who I mean!":lol:

But seriously, as long as these children are not being neglected or abused, are living in a safe and loving environment, and the family is self sustaining, I really don't see how their choices are any one else's concern. I'm sure the doctors have explained the cummulative health risks to this mother, and if she understands and is willing to accept that, then that is her decision to live with.

I see dysfunctional families on a daily basis where abuse is the norm. I have mothers with 1 or 2 children living in a safe house unable to maintain themselves or their small family because they have been caught up in a cycle of abuse from the time most of them were children. When I see a loving family that has managed to survive and thrive and have the coping skills to become healthy, happy adults, I praise them. It isn't an easy task. I wish half of the children and mothers I deal with had the coping skills that this family has. They wouldn't be on my caseload. They would be able to care for themselves and their children.

Shoot...my mom couldn't keep track of our family's names, and they all started with a different letter. More than once, one of us kids would get called by the dog's name! Especially if we were in trouble and she was pissed! It would go something like this...."Mick Jill Bob Simon (the dog): damn it, you know who I mean!":lol:

That's hilarious! I bet poor Simon got blamed for everything! :laugh2:

Back