Duggars Family... When Will It End?

That's what I find to be interesting about both America and Canada. We constantly talk about how living is expensive... yet we are able to buy a lot of luxuries at a low price compared to the other countries.

However, credit card debts are getting worse in America. People seems to confuse the difference between needs and luxuries.

Agreed. I couldn't have said it any better than you could have. For some people, a luxury item could be a "need" to them, and for some, a need is a luxury to them. It's getting to the point where they MUST have it, no matter what at all costs.

:repost: We already know about it few days ago I think....and I am not surprised that they are pregnant again.

LOL. I looked down on current events and didn't see anything. Well, I think it's overwhelming, but I think that it's their problem. As long as they are fed, well-clothed, mom and dad are healthy mentally, debt-free, then it's all right. It's not hurting anyone in society. They are cute.

Duggar Family Go to the last page and read the most recent posts.
LOL. I looked down on current events and didn't see anything. Well, I think it's overwhelming, but I think that it's their problem. As long as they are fed, well-clothed, mom and dad are healthy mentally, debt-free, then it's all right. It's not hurting anyone in society. They are cute.

For some reason - this stuff reminds me of a movie called IDIOCRACY where redneck families breed like rabbits and the "smart" family has no luck of giving birth to even one child. The husband died of heart attack from masturbating at sperm clinic for artificial insemination!! sad!

As long as they are able to feed, care for, and make certain their children are educated and safe, I don't think its anyone's business how many children they decide to have. We need toworry more about the families with 2 or 3 children that are being abused or neglected.

As long as they are able to feed, care for, and make certain their children are educated and safe, I don't think its anyone's business how many children they decide to have. We need toworry more about the families with 2 or 3 children that are being abused or neglected.

I know but I couldnt resist myself. I just cant imagine being pregnant that many times.

The Duggars should look into some kind of sterilization, such as a vasectomy or a hysterectomy. 18 kids is too many and they are contributing to the overpopulation of this planet. :roll:

I don't understand why many "fundie Christians" feel the need to have 293847983748923749873 kids to please "God". I think 2 or 3 is enough. The parents will be old enough to be in a nursing home by time time the youngest child turns 18.

damn right. :pissed::evil::mad2: More kids are killed by abusive parents (about 1,100 a year) than by dogs!

As long as they're well taken care for, fine by me.

Back