• No

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Only for certain reasons

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I support death penalty if, a person takes someone else's life away. That's a murder.

I am sorry to read about your uncle. My condolence go to you and your family. :hug:

First of all, I want to say how much I feel for you over the murder of your beloved Uncle. I´m truly sorry... :( :hug:

My opinion over death penalty remind unchanged... See my posts in 2 different threads.

http://www.alldeaf.com/topic-debates/50472-death-penalty.html

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/45821-europe-calls-world-abolish-death-penalty.html

I do not support death penalty...

My vote is No.

That's fine for Germany.

If USA then no and we need keep death penalty.

I am against the death penalty for reasons too numerous to mention.

I, too, have made by feelings known regarding my opposition to the death penalty, and like Beowulf, my opposition is based on more than one line of reasoning.

I support death penalty only in cases that are beyond resonable doubts. I am abit leery of putting someone to death and only to find out that he is innocent all along.

Chris' mom, I am sorry about your uncle.

That's how I feel too. I've heard cases of people getting death for things they hadn't done. At the same time, it seems criminals are sometimes treated better then their victims who sometimes fall to pieces and end up homeless on the street. It's a difficult situation.

Chris's mom: I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

I'm sorry guys I guess I should read through all the threads to make sure I didn't repost something..I was just thinking of this last night and thought I would ask

I'm sorry guys I guess I should read through all the threads to make sure I didn't repost something..I was just thinking of this last night and thought I would ask

no worry! it's perfectly fine. you are deeply affected by this and I sympathize.

no worry! it's perfectly fine. you are deeply affected by this and I sympathize.

Thank you. What brought the thought up last night was I was thinking about the other guys' families. My family can't help but think and keep their families in our thought and prayers. We wasn't the only ones that lost that night. (I was even quoted saying that on the TV news during the trail). I do that sometimes. I think about their families and well I can't help it.

Its appalling to me they dont put more to death as it is. And the methods of how they execute prisoners is really retarded. But i guess having the death penalty is better than having no death penalty.

Personally bring back the guillotine and public hangings. Thats how i feel anyway.

:wave: "Do you believe in death penalty"

I voted Y E S !

(My answer would melt your screen and get me kicked outta here!)

I just voted yes because a killer takes human's life away and also, I think the killers have been sentenced to death. Period.

Chris's mom: Sorry to hear about your Uncle! :hug:

Got to this post too late to vote....but my answer would be YES!...

My mother was murdered in 1962, left 6 children, all of us under the age of 18.
Crimes related to murder, rape, torture, crimes against children, terrorism...give 'em "ol sparky"!!!...An eye for an eye, I say!

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

(Paraphrasing Martin Luther King)

I don't have an absolute answer for this... rather mixed for me therefore hard for me to say... but at least I'm glad that I have zero responsibility to involve with the death penalties (as a jury or committee who do the dirty job).

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

(Paraphrasing Martin Luther King)

I don't know if you've lost ur mother or any of ur parents to the crime of cold-blooded murder....My siblings and I grew up without a mother and our father just fell apart!

Our family life was shattered!...So, YES! I'm happy he got the death penalty! And I support it to this day!

I don't know if you've lost ur mother or any of ur parents to the crime of cold-blooded murder....My siblings and I grew up without a mother and our father just fell apart!

Our family life was shattered!...So, YES! I'm happy he got the death penalty! And I support it to this day!

I'm am very sorry that you and your family have had to endure such tragedy. I still cannot support retributive justice.

Back