• No

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Only for certain reasons

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you read this article about Texas? They think they may have executed the guy that are innocent? What they means is that those people who do investigate did not do their job properly which gives false information.

yes i think death penalty is good, lethal injections like 'law abiding citizen' - remove the pain medicine, dump adrenlin in instead - NICE RESULTS for the fuckers....

I asked someone that I know, who was incarnated for 12 years, if he believed in the death penalty....as he was in prison. along with death row inmates.....and he said with an astounding 'YES"!....95% of them are guilty....as for the other 5%...DNA should take care of that.....so my vote is still YES, I believe in the death penalty.

I asked someone that I know, who was incarnated for 12 years, if he believed in the death penalty....as he was in prison. along with death row inmates.....and he said with an astounding 'YES"!....95% of them are guilty....as for the other 5%...DNA should take care of that.....so my vote is still YES, I believe in the death penalty.

Be prepare for massive, expensive lawsuits if innocent people already executed in your state.

Do you have any clue to why he said with an astounding 'YES"! ?

That is because they want to escape from suffering long days, months, and years in prison. Death penalty to them is quick way to end the suffering from agony punishment.

Do you have any clue to why he said with an astounding 'YES"! ?

That is because they want to escape from suffering long days, months, and years in prison. Death penalty to them is quick way to end the suffering from agony punishment.

Yup, she lives in FL and it is her money - taxes that goes in death penalty.

obviously lawyers arent doing a good job either...

The majority of those on death row were defended by public defenders. Too large a case load, under paid, and underfunded for resources.

Back