• No

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Only for certain reasons

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes. The old code of "a eye for an eye" makes sense to me. If you kill someone, you shouldn't benefit by a life of free food while sitting in prison.

You didn't finish the "eye for an eye" quote. It's "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Gandi.

I'm not for or against the death penalty, really. I hate the idea of it. But I've never had someone I know get murdered (thank God). So I can't say how I would feel if that happened.

You didn't finish the "eye for an eye" quote. It's "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Gandi.

I'm not for or against the death penalty, really. I hate the idea of it. But I've never had someone I know get murdered (thank God). So I can't say how I would feel if that happened.
For your sake, I hopeit will never happens to you but unfortunely for my sister in law, her nephew was murder two months ago. sigh. it is worst feeling I ever had for someone closer to us in the family.

It brings me in tear now.

May God rest him in peace.

For your sake, I hopeit will never happens to you but unfortunely for my sister in law, her nephew was murder two months ago. sigh. it is worst feeling I ever had for someone closer to us in the family.

It brings me in tear now.

May God rest him in peace.

Oh my gosh! How horrible! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hope you and your family will find justice.

MY vote was a resounding "YES"....as my mother was murdered (shot to death) in front of me and my sister.....(another post)

Sometimes it takes a crime to be seen first-hand to make ur decision.....

So, my vote was quite easy....no if's or butt's!

MY vote was a resounding "YES"....as my mother was murdered (shot to death) in front of me and my sister.....(another post)

I am so sorry to hear that! My friend was also murdered in 2006. It was really hard. But I can't imagine my own mother being killed. :[ :[ :[

:hug:
<3 <3 <3

Are you an idiot or just totally arrogant?

The quote "an eye for an eye" is Jewish law and appears in the book of Exodus.

Believe me, if I say something I know what I am saying.

I do believe in the death penalty and I also believe that it should be that if someone kills another person they should die the same way.

"An eye for an eye, an arm for an arm."
I vote "Only for certain reasons" if it's that bad.

come to think of it, it makes a lot of sense wiping out religous people, because they starts like 90% of wars , real hypocrisy, so much for preaching "love" or "good deeds" trouble is their imaginary friends have different ideas of the passage of death from the land of the living, moreso they fail to realise its all about culture, unbelievable.

but reality for me to an opinion, its death penalty is a good idea comes across sensible when we realise the huge cost to soceity to run jails but then again, its not real justice since the business of incancaration is in fact Very lucarative! as it seem to serve purpose of job provisions by constricting the job pool market. it really complex as no one place is operated the same as others, (states to states/country to country). I actually sometimes think that jails are there to "prove" the need for criminal/civil/military laws while the prisoners reality may be VERY different.

Last edited:

I am so sorry to hear that. What terrible and unpleasant experience. Again, I am so sorry to hear that. :hug:

Oh my gosh! How horrible! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hope you and your family will find justice.
Thanks, Shel90

We got the killer and he is now waiting for a trial in Texas. I am keeping following up thru my brother. Really sad.

death penalty for religious people, they wont mind

I used to be against death penalty till recently. No one deserve to die. And do you think I am religiious person? I hate death but it is not right for anyone to take life from someone else especially when they are your children.

I vote against dealth penalty (Well too late for me to vote anyway).

Death penalty is short-lived punishment. Most death penalty last maybe 2 minutes worth of suffering then that scumbag goes rest in peace without any suffering and pain. Whats point of death penalty?

What I like see most is scumbag suffer constantly being told to do this and that and told NOT to do this and that. Also, suffering getting their rear (Censored) by other inmates, getting hurt by fights, lonely gets their heads and they get crazy, and that last for years and years and years while death penalty only 2 minutes of suffering.

I would only support suffering, long and painful death if one exists, however none really exist so leaving me support lifetime prisionment. Also, no one wants to be in prision for the rest of their life, usually prefers get executed over lifetime prision.

For example this scumbag, Scott Wade Smith, I would support either lifetime in ADMAX or hanging upside down by his gentils and leave him to die upside down. Not sure who he is, Google is your best friend.

Back