Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

so ya'all - where to meet?

so ya'all - where to meet?

I say we meet at Piece in Wicker Park for dinner. It's a brewpub with excellent thin-crust pizza and beer. And not expensive at all. There are several clubs within walking distance from there.

I say we meet at Piece in Wicker Park for dinner. It's a brewpub with excellent thin-crust pizza and beer. And not expensive at all. There are several clubs within walking distance from there.
that looks like a cool place. Don't know if I will drive or train / cab it though. I looked at the sat view and it doesn't look like there is much parking around there. :hmm: What time is everyone meeting there on Saturday?

that looks like a cool place. Don't know if I will drive or train / cab it though. I looked at the sat view and it doesn't look like there is much parking around there. :hmm: What time is everyone meeting there on Saturday?

Well, the place gets packed by 7pm and you have to wait in line. But if we have 10 or more people, we can make a reservation. I say we should plan to arrive by 6:30.

So are we saying Saturday November 6th at 6:30 p.m. at Piece?? Is that the plan then?

Well, the place gets packed by 7pm and you have to wait in line. But if we have 10 or more people, we can make a reservation. I say we should plan to arrive by 6:30.

I don't know shat about Chicago and I know bunch of cities are not like NYC where it's 24/7 here. In Hoboken where Alex hosts his DPHH - the bars/clubs tend to close at around 2am.

What about Chicago?

I don't know shat about Chicago and I know bunch of cities are not like NYC where it's 24/7 here. In Hoboken where Alex hosts his DPHH - the bars/clubs tend to close at around 2am.

What about Chicago?
Piece is open until 3:00 a.m. Kitchen closes at 12:30.

I am from the area but I am with TWA on this. I prefer the thin crust over deep dish. There are so many great pizza places around here.

:) I wish I could go to Chicago. No money.

But if I go, it will be likely that I can go only once.. and if I go, I will not pass up the opportunity to try deep dish straight from Chicago that it is so famous for.

UPDATED LIST

Yes- 6
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer
DGirl101

Maybe- 3
Sheila022
Daredevil
TXGolfer

Anybody else?

c'mon. gimme a good reason to come! don't make me cry!

:) I wish I could go to Chicago. No money.

But if I go, it will be likely that I can go only once.. and if I go, I will not pass up the opportunity to try deep dish straight from Chicago that it is so famous for.
Oh the deep dish is great. Don't get me wrong. I just prefer thin crust myself which is also great. :D

Back