Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

I was exaggerating, Jiro *sighs*

You need your head bashed in....it's long overdue. Any one want to do it? xD

oh my... another one to add to the list

10 Fingers
2 Palms
2 Fists
1 Head

1otvo4.jpg

I approve of this humor.
icon14.gif

lol, are there, like, names for the each one of the infinite possible permutations for...errrmm....using one's fingers?

10! = 3,628,800
or do feet count..?

I approve of this humor.

10! = 3,628,800
or do feet count..?
then you are gonna love this.

This is what happens when DD puts the shocker on Jiro.

:rofl: I'm glad Jiro has a good sense of humor. JK wit ya bro!

2vht3zb.jpg

I have not yet made other plans but if nobody is going...... :hmm: I have met an attractive woman that I would like to take to dinner. I will meet whomever is going even if its one or two people but I kind of need to know by today at the latest.

I have not yet made other plans but if nobody is going...... :hmm: I have met an attractive woman that I would like to take to dinner. I will meet whomever is going even if its one or two people but I kind of need to know by today at the latest.

I'm pretty much out, man. I was in on this because I thought many people from out of town were coming, but now it would just be you and me and Dgirl. (I'm assuming CBE is out, since we haven't heard anything from her). While I'd love to hang out with you both, I think there will be many other opportunities to go to Chicago for a "locals only" hangout at another time.

I'm still going to DPHH in Indy on Friday night, and there might be people there interested in going to the Expo and perhaps the evening in Chicago. If so, I'll keep you posted by PM.

Sucks. I was looking forward to this.

I woulda imagine more would have possibly gone if it weren't for the fact that it's not a long weekend.
Nevertheless, coordination (overall, not just the last few weeks) kinda seemed to occur as a come-and-go basis, not to point fingers at anyone. Even some who are going are absent from the thread.
Myself, I don't get off till after business hours-ish on friday the 5th, and a drive or flight there, drive/flight back on sunday to get back into the cycle of things for Monday is totally wacko.. Seeing this in other words, that means long distance people would arrive there in the wee hours of sat morning, then have to leave in a little over/less 24 hours. Feels like in an analogy, the lady justice scale is not being gracious on one side.

I'll say, that the people closer have it easier though!

Anyway, more than likely an AD meet, not just a "Deafnation meet" (that lots of people don't end up going to) will go sometime next year. Maybe we can work on planning that these months in this section.

I woulda imagine more would have possibly gone if it weren't for the fact that it's not a long weekend.
Nevertheless, coordination (overall, not just the last few weeks) kinda seemed to occur as a come-and-go basis, not to point fingers at anyone. Even some who are going are absent from the thread.
Myself, I don't get off till after business hours-ish on friday the 5th, and a drive or flight there, drive/flight back on sunday to get back into the cycle of things for Monday is totally wacko.. Seeing this in other words, that means long distance people would arrive there in the wee hours of sat morning, then have to leave in a little over/less 24 hours. Feels like in an analogy, the lady justice scale is not being gracious on one side.

I'll say, that the people closer have it easier though!

Anyway, more than likely an AD meet, not just a "Deafnation meet" (that lots of people don't end up going to) will go sometime next year. Maybe we can work on planning that these months in this section.

The problem with a deafnation-type of meet-up is that no quality time is spent with anyone because you are torn every which way as regards wanting to fraternize. From that angle, I was disappointed in Vegas...

Back