Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

images

Now my plans are iffy........ very iffy....

It's really touch and go, and it doesnt look good. My host might have to wind up in the hospital and I don't want to put burden on her.

Okay, let's just settle this right now.

So basically everyone except a couple locals are out, and we haven't heard from CBE in weeks, so not sure if she's even in. Maybe we should just cancel this thing and plan something big in NYC or DC for next year, something better organized and with more enthusiasm?

RockDrummer: I'll meet up with you in Chicago at some point in the spring. We'll get some brews, maybe watch a Cubs game? I've got to go to Wrigley before I leave Indiana.

Looks like I'm out. I could only get one friend to come with me. Also, if Jiro isn't going, I'm not going! He was pretty much the only reason why I thought of going to Chicago. No no no, don't get me wrong, he isn't better to hang out with than any of you. It's just that I get so much pleasure performing the "shocker" on him whenever I see him in the flesh. ;)

This shocker?

Brad%20P%20-%20The%20Shocker.jpg

The one and only.

Now some of you may be confused on how I perform the shocker on a man (if you call Jiro a man). Let's just say that it shocks men more than women.
You are killin me... I am laughing so loud my coworkers are like ..WTF???

The one and only.

Now some of you may be confused on how I perform the shocker on a man (if you call Jiro a man). Let's just say that it shocks men more than women.

looks like you ain't getting any tonite! *point at sofa* :mad2:

Oh man.. so many ideas for Jiro.. so little time... gotta start writing down a schedule. Start with the small stuff first... Perhaps I can save the show stopper for last?

lol, are there, like, names for the each one of the infinite possible permutations for...errrmm....using one's fingers?

lol, are there, like, infinite possible permutations for naming...errrmm....using one's fingers?

10 fingers
2 hands
2 fists

oh so many possibilities! calculate that, MIT!

Back