Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

I woulda imagine more would have possibly gone if it weren't for the fact that it's not a long weekend.
Nevertheless, coordination (overall, not just the last few weeks) kinda seemed to occur as a come-and-go basis, not to point fingers at anyone. Even some who are going are absent from the thread.
Myself, I don't get off till after business hours-ish on friday the 5th, and a drive or flight there, drive/flight back on sunday to get back into the cycle of things for Monday is totally wacko.. Seeing this in other words, that means long distance people would arrive there in the wee hours of sat morning, then have to leave in a little over/less 24 hours. Feels like in an analogy, the lady justice scale is not being gracious on one side.

I'll say, that the people closer have it easier though!

Anyway, more than likely an AD meet, not just a "Deafnation meet" (that lots of people don't end up going to) will go sometime next year. Maybe we can work on planning that these months in this section.
I like the idea of having it in Chicago only because that is close (very close) for me. I know I am a selfish bastard!

Yeah sorry everyone for being MIA... I wasnt around a computer for a few days. But now seeing everyone is not coming I will wait as well.. However I will be in Chicago not this weekend but the following weekend for the Iowa vs Northwestern game... So if anyone wants to meet up that friday or even Saturday night Im game ;)

From the same folks that brought you the shocker...............

shocker_image.jpg

In TX we have "the wolf"

Middle finger lays over ring finger.....Thumb meets ring finger to form wolf mouth. Pinky and index remain up to form ears (they remain outside) Now say "aaaawwwwoooooooo"

Middle finger lays over ring finger.....Thumb meets ring finger to form wolf mouth. Pinky and index remain up to form ears (they remain outside) Now say "aaaawwwwoooooooo"

What the ... I did it, but I have no friggin' clue .. is it because I didn't say aaaawwwwoooooooo too?

Hint....very similar to the wall shadow dog.....and yes the AAAWWWWOOOOOO is very important. :lol:

Back