Deaf Nation Expo/ All Deaf Meet up November Chicago, IL.

Hey there deafgal001! Just curious, are you LH77/A by chance?! :hmm:

this trip will cost me a pinkie :(

Jiro, Jiro, Jiro.... tsk, tsk Some people are worth visiting rather there are lack of interest or not.
true but.... when it comes to $$$... well you know.

but don't worry - there's always next time! Chevy posted upcoming DeafNation event that will be in NYC next year and there's no doubt that there will be handful of ADers coming especially since the weather (September) will be very pleasant!

My confusion was becasuse either you can afford it or you can't regardless of how many other people can.

lol yea that would contradicted with her previous post -

:) I wish I could go to Chicago. No money.

But if I go, it will be likely that I can go only once.. and if I go, I will not pass up the opportunity to try deep dish straight from Chicago that it is so famous for.

anyway - c'mon ya'all! anybody??? mmmoooorrreeee!

I was refering to you and your fiscal comment.

ah - it's just a matter of cost-benefit analysis. IMO - it's just not fiscally sound for me to go so far if the turnout is low. This is 15+ hrs of driving for me with some breaks and quick snooze along the way.
ofmtx.gif

the decision factor isn't based on who is going... but how many is going. however - one exception... I'm definitely going if this one ADer is going.. even if it's just 1 ADer in Chicago :) (I joke)

ah - it's just a matter of cost-benefit analysis. IMO - it's just not fiscally sound for me to go so far if the turnout is low. This is 15+ hrs of driving for me with some breaks and quick snooze along the way.
ofmtx.gif

the decision factor isn't based on who is going... but how many is going. however - one exception... I'm definitely going if this one ADer is going.. even if it's just 1 ADer in Chicago :) (I joke)
Ah... Gotcha... So really nothing to do with fiscal responsibility if double dee shows up. :naughty:

Dude, You gotta come out. I was looking forward to meeting you and doing some partying. Hell if it's nice enough I may ride the bike.

I rode at 25-30 deg yesterday and that surely wasn't pleasant :cold: can't imagine riding for 15+ hrs at that temp. it would be nice if I had a Goldwing..... but hey... 2011. just another 4 months.

I fear the end of my riding season is approaching much closer than I expect.... :mad2: Mine usually ends at around early December and resumes back on early March.

I rode at 25-30 deg yesterday and that surely wasn't pleasant :cold: can't imagine riding for 15+ hrs at that temp. it would be nice if I had a Goldwing..... but hey... 2011. just another 4 months.

I fear the end of my riding season is approaching much closer than I expect.... :mad2: Mine usually ends at around early December and resumes back on early March.
I ride as much as possible but I agree about riding in the cold for long hours. My riding season ends when they salt the streets to melt snow. I don't take my bike back out until a couple of rain storms rinse all of the crusty salt off the street in the spring months.

UPDATED LIST

Yes- 6
PFH
TheWriteAlex
Jiro
CandyBrownEyes
Rockdrummer
DGirl101

Maybe- 3
Sheila022
Daredevil
TXGolfer

Anybody else?

c'mon. let's go.

Looks like I'm out. I could only get one friend to come with me. Also, if Jiro isn't going, I'm not going! He was pretty much the only reason why I thought of going to Chicago. No no no, don't get me wrong, he isn't better to hang out with than any of you. It's just that I get so much pleasure performing the "shocker" on him whenever I see him in the flesh. ;)

Back