Curiousity: ADers username and changes

At the time, I couldn't think of cool usernames so I just went with my real name.

Overthepond is because i am in UK and America is OVER THE POND as in over the atlantic sea...

obviously why ..

.. born with freckles

.. live with freckles ..

.. growing up freckled ...

.. laughter with freckles ....

in case someone is dumb as a clam. :giggle:

How about SG would mean Sharky's Gal? :naughty:

I know I'm gonna be nailed :smash: for this :giggle:

just kidding!! :scatter:

OOO LOL Calvin good one.. I hadnt thought about that other one for SG.. LOL I see she nailed ya in the VM anyways!!! HAHAHA!!!

Anyway, Calvin as you all know the famous comic cartoon Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin is a little boy who is mischievous. So with that being mischievous, it fits that category ;)

Dont forget Calvin is evil, indeed... hahaha kidding dude....

:lol: and *glares at you* ~SG~ >> :slap: << Sharky

OOO LOL knew ya would be mad as heck... lol... classic...

obviously why ..

.. born with freckles

.. live with freckles ..

Cute one, Freckles.... lol... very cute!!

me is "I" for sign.
yag backward is "gay".
2 is too. (word sound like).

i can't think quickly of username. i just ahead with meyag2. nothing is unique about my AD name. so, who cares. :)

obviously why ..

.. born with freckles

.. live with freckles ..

[hugs] of course, you'll be always cutest freckles :]

i think i am dumb as a clam who thought freckles is pimples [thats when i was in elementary]

In reality Angelina is not part of my dreams, but I had to take that chance for teasing you :)

Oh no, I know you were teasing and it's all good. :) I had a good laugh at that. Thanks.

Mod's Note - Threads are merged since it consist the same purpose of the usernames and changes. I've also added the "and" in the thread title to make it clear as well.

Kristina is the first name, last names begins with a B. Not very original, but it serves me well.

I chose LovelyBlkGal

Lovely that mean it's sweet and friendly person and decied add BlkGal which i m black gal :D

I can't think plan change new screen for me :dunno:

I haven't changed my username but sometimes I'm tempted to do it.

Baja is my nickname from high school that stuck with me - but many people assume I'm from Baja, CA lol.

Many people also assume I'm a guy...I dunno why because at the end it clearly says "GAL."

I haven't changed my username but sometimes I'm tempted to do it.

Baja is my nickname from high school that stuck with me - but many people assume I'm from Baja, CA lol.

Many people also assume I'm a guy...I dunno why because at the end it clearly says "GAL."

When u first joined, I assumed that u were a big fan of Mexican food. :giggle:

LMAO. Well, that's an accurate assumption. I'm addicted to Mexican food. Guess I better keep my SN. :D

Maybe I thought of "Baja Taco" when I read your username. :giggle: I am from the SW so that's probably why I think that way. :)

Arkie--Arkansas that's where I live. Gal means I am female. I am not going to change my username. I like my username.

hehe that's too cute, norcal... pimples? *laughs* ... oh aren't kids so cute that way?

Bottesini said:
Bottesini was a great bass player of the 1800's.
hm I didn't know that.. yours is easy to remember because it could spell half of my surname.

don't think I'll ever change mine.

hehe that's too cute, norcal... pimples? *laughs* ... oh aren't kids so cute that way?

hm I didn't know that.. yours is easy to remember because it could spell half of my surname.

don't think I'll ever change mine.

Bottesini, I am betting it is the "esini" ending of my name that would be half of your surname, as it is a common Italian name ending.

I forgot to say I will never change my name, as it suits me, and everyone knows it. Plus I don't know any great tympani players except Evelyn Glennie and she might actually join here and want her name.(tympani being the other music I hear besides the bass)

i have this SN since 2005 when i joined here
i love the Moon and flowers so i put those 2 together and here i am Moonflower lol

:slap: sharky for SG lol

Back