Curiousity: ADers username and changes

Why did I picked ~SG~? I guess it makes my username mystery.

As I have used SG in Deaf Chat in the past as most chatters couldn't figured out if I am a female or male.

At least it did worked, no annoying private chats from strangers in deaf chat.

I know what SG stands for, but I am not going to say a single word, sorry :(

A lot of people thinks I chose Jolie because of Angelina Jolie the celebrity (yes she's one of my favorite) but that is not the case.

I chose Jolie because the word itself is unique and it means pretty in French. :) Oh btw, yep 77 is my birth year.

A lot of people thinks I chose Jolie because of Angelina Jolie the celebrity (yes she's one of my favorite) but that is not the case.

So are you saying you are neither Angelina Jolie, nor a celebrity? But, but whats going to happen all my dreams? Why am I still here then? :confused:

:laugh2:

I will change new username of Chevy57 soon. means 1957 Chevrolet Belvair.

I know what SG stands for, but I am not going to say a single word, sorry :(

:lol: I know what you mean.

SG stands for:

Southerngal
SpookyGal
Stargate

Anything with "SG". :giggle:

Hmmm... it gonna take awhile for me notice.

Now you can see above what was my reply to Jacob. :)

I chose Jolie because the word itself is unique and it means pretty in French. :) Oh btw, yep 77 is my birth year.

It is mystery username for you too. :giggle:

SG stands for:

Southerngal
SpookyGal
Stargate

Ahhh.. thks.

Jacob, did you see "Name change" on your post? if you dislike my image, let me know to delete this image. :)

SG stands for:

Southerngal
SpookyGal
Stargate

AHHH! Now we know SG is a girl. Next question: is she cute???

(it was a joke. don't ban me)

I just changed mine today for apparently no reason and only a few will recognize me. It's just like Jacob say, many AD'ers have change theirs to their real name.

I changed mine simply because my name is "David". I came up with the name "deafdave" about 15 years ago to help college classmates put a name to my face. Since then, it never bothered me to use "deafdave" as email, AIM, handles, log-in names, call signs, etc. However, when I went to forums such as this one or to chat rooms, people often (and understandably) shortened it and called me "Dave". I hate the name "Dave"; it would sometimes trigger PTSD flashbacks. So, I asked Alex if I could have the inactive name "David" and he approved!

That's understandable.

David is still a genuine name. ;)

Jacob, did you see "Name change" on your post? if you dislike my image, let me know to delete this image. :)

Yes, I did and saw that on my PSP - don't want change the avator, and you can not delete the post really.

Well I originally came online and was in chat rooms via my real name but shortly after I decided to use the nickname I thought up for myself in high school and bam there the mad sharkster online at least for a long time till I changed to NorthStar via something else.. now I am back to the old Sharky sn.. heh..

There are 3 hidden meanings in this name Gemma - horoscope, first name and nick name....

Back