Curiousity: ADers username and changes

128909531505186973.jpg

Well, Douglas was just used to be a pretentious username. My first original username was a first letter of my name, K when I first joined here in May 2002, and somehow I thought Alex was the one who banned and trashed my account in May 2003. After I realized about it, then I tried to make up a several usernames to register in order to get access in AD forum....unsuccessfully. Probably because of the same IP "they" from AD could track members' IP address. Oh well, I gave up until I moved up to the upstate for college and thought about trying again one more time to make a pretentious username, Douglas and did successfully joined here in November 2003 and kept myself be hidden from everybody here until January 31, 2010 AD meet-up in NYC. :D After my unmasked at the meeting, I found out that Alex didn't ban/trash my original name in the first place. I think I know who did!! Hehe.
You guys make me think about changing my username now but I don't know how to. :o I'm a doobie. I always thought I have to ask the Boss a permission and change it for me?

Well, Douglas was just used to be a pretentious username. My first original username was a first letter of my name, K when I first joined here in May 2002, and somehow I thought Alex was the one who banned and trashed my account in May 2003. After I realized about it, then I tried to make up a several usernames to register in order to get access in AD forum....unsuccessfully. Probably because of the same IP "they" from AD could track members' IP address. Oh well, I gave up until I moved up to the upstate for college and thought about trying again one more time to make a pretentious username, Douglas and did successfully joined here in November 2003 and kept myself be hidden from everybody here until January 31, 2010 AD meet-up in NYC. :D After my unmasked at the meeting, I found out that Alex didn't ban/trash my original name in the first place. I think I know who did!! Hehe.
You guys make me think about changing my username now but I don't know how to. :o I'm a doobie. I always thought I have to ask the Boss a permission and change it for me?

I'm still trying to figure out who you are. :hmm: I must have lost track, haha.

I know who Douglas is - I have met this person in NYC.

Douglas, you can PM alex to request your name change, he'll be able to change it for you with out a problem :cool2:

Back