Curiousity: ADers username and changes

*chirp chirp chirp*

I'm Byrdie714 because of my last name is Byrd. The "ie" was added on because....I'm cute! :P

The 714 is a reference to Bastille Day which happens to be my birthday. 714= July 14th.

When I joined AD in 2005, my username was blink182 then changed to TrippLA in several month later, finally changed to Pacman in last 2 years ago.

Well this sn I used.. .2 things.. the Sharky name as a result of the NHL San Jose Sharks which arrived in the NHL for the 1991-92 season and I loved the original logo and then the #99.. which is the number of my childhood idol Wayne Gretzky who played for Edmonton and then Los Angeles.. also briefly played for St.Louis and retired after playing for the New York Rangers... I do have an autographed glossy pic of Wayne... so there ya have the explanation..

SG.. wouldnt ya freak out if someone thought ya were Sexy Gal or Sh*t Gal?? LOL kidding, SG!!!

How about SG would mean Sharky's Gal? :naughty:

I know I'm gonna be nailed :smash: for this :giggle:

just kidding!! :scatter:

Anyway, Calvin as you all know the famous comic cartoon Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin is a little boy who is mischievous. So with that being mischievous, it fits that category ;)

i wanted to use "dyingfetusownsj00" but it was considered too vulgar, so i settled on a name that rings true in the world of cards. *smirk*

Dying Fetus is a great death metal band though.

And using your real name is about as boring as watching paint dry.

:lol: I know what you mean.

SG stands for:

Southerngal
SpookyGal
Stargate

Anything with "SG". :giggle:

Now you can see above what was my reply to Jacob. :)

It is mystery username for you too. :giggle:

suicide girl?
suicidal goofball?
sucky green?
shock goon?

*smirk*

AHHH! Now we know SG is a girl. Next question: is she cute???

(it was a joke. don't ban me)

Yes, I'm a female. :giggle: I dunno ask anyone who have seen me.

SG.. wouldnt ya freak out if someone thought ya were Sexy Gal or Sh*t Gal?? LOL kidding, SG!!!

:lol: and *glares at you* ~SG~ >> :slap: << Sharky

How about SpyGate (The Patriots' other name) :giggle:

:lol: SpyGate, that's neat name as it is The Patriot's other name. :)

How about SG would mean Sharky's Gal? :naughty:

I know I'm gonna be nailed :smash: for this :giggle:

just kidding!! :scatter:

Of course you gonna be nailed for this. ~SG~ >> :slap: << Calvin :giggle:

suicide girl?
suicidal goofball?
sucky green?
shock goon?

*smirk*

:lol: at your list.

I did once...Mama2AFTIV changed to LakeTahoe. It suit me much better but still I am mama to my kiddo! :thumb:

I did changed SN like 2 times in 7 years. One SN sound dumb so I changed it and much better till it have problem and also I got married. I felt I wanted something something that fit me. So I did, and everyone was ok with me.

Important is LET THEM KNOW ASAP in advance that you will be changing SN. So I will leave mine alone for long time! For pager, I use different SN so they know that I am away from computer or not on computer and use my another SN on pager (BB, SK etc).
I prefer to leave my name alone. If I keep changing it, then I'm no longer unique and no better than those who do similar things with their e-mails and AIMs.

I had a few friends who were always changing their email addresses and AIM screen names. One gal changed her AIM screen name 5 times before I even knew that she changed it. A stranger IMed me out of the blue after a year saying, "hey wazzup". I didn't recognize the name and asked who it was. She got upset and said, "what? you don't remember me?"

I've lost some friends this way. I think that by changing names over and over shows that a person is very indecisive. :roll:

Of course, that's just my opinion. :)

If a name is changed once for a good reason, then that's fine with me. :)

I chose Koala cos I'm an aussie and koala is a cute aussie animal. See the signature below. :)

Okay, I chose this name because almost everybody in the world who knows me calls me Minty, but that name is usually taken, so I've made a habit of registering as SimplyMints on all the websites because it has yet to be taken before me, and people "shorten" my name to Mints a lot (even though they're typing it and Minty has the same number of letters as Mints). I love all things mint. Anything to do with mint has drawn me in and I've become obsessed with it. Except Care Bears. By the time I found out there was a Care Bear Minty, I had way too many hobbies, and I made a conscious decision to avoid learning more about it because I didn't have the time or money for another childish hobby.

I chose mine cuz my full name is Shelly and people call me Shel and the 90 is for the year I graduated from high school and I became a free woman. :giggle:

I never change my username since 2004.

So I still consider to like few new username of DavidB and DB.

But DavidB, I have other member of David, and DB, I dislike it that meaning hearing loss test (Decibel).

I determine to pick up new username Chevy57.

web730; named in honor for the world wide web (Internet) adding with 730 based on using the hebrew numerics using my full name... so nobody could guess it that way for sure! :D

Society's Child is the name of a top 20 pop song i admire by singer, Janis Ian.

I also chose the name because it makes me sound like an everyman--er woman.

I am reflection of society, good or bad. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me- I am here.

Last edited:
Back