Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

Did you know that Steve´s Dad lost one of his arms to crocodile.?

Did you know that it´s Steve´s first to lay on crocodile. when he was 9 years old?

Did you know that Terri first met Steve when she saw him swim with crocodiles... ?

I will be back when I have anything to remember... Have you remember anything about him?

Interesting... Did you know that Steve is an atheist ?

Someone described it as a knife stab to the chest or a gunshot wound to the chest then now you got an electrical phone line sparking all over the road very violently lashing and it jumps right into the guy's heart and there is horrific screaming then the eyes just roll up and drop back and he is dead. His body discharges urine and feces automatically upon death. For somebody as famous and well liked as this guy, I really enjoyed his t.v. show on the Discovery Channel. I am taking a pass on this one, even though I have seen very gruesome things both in real life in emergency situations and online on the internet or on t.v. I don't think I want to remember the last moments of somebody that I really liked and enjoyed drinking beer watching him end up dead very violently like that. He loved his job and there are not too many guys who can say that they actually really enjoy coming to work every morning, man ...... so I am not gonna go to the Orgish.com website or see it anywhere else if it does surface on the internet. I hope his family gets a very nice royal state funeral. God Bless that family during these very trying times. :angel:

That does not surprise me at all because I was thinking it will be a private funeral and not a state funeral. That was why I was hoping for a state funeral.

Was Steve under the water when he pulled the barb out of his chest ?? If yes then he never said the words before he passed out or gone I think. It happened so fast. The poisonous was already in his system as the barb entered in his heart.

Was Steve under the water when he pulled the barb out of his chest ?? If yes then he never said the words before he passed out or gone I think. It happened so fast. The poisonous was already in his system as the barb entered in his heart.

Anything is possible, man and it makes me think twice about walking into the ocean up to my knees just to enjoy the cold water wash over my feet and see the baby sharks that sometimes cruise by or I have seen a few barracudas, dolphins etc. I don't want to step on a stingray by accident and piss him off then he lashes me with posion and I go :eek3:

I have seen stingrays swim around but they did not bother me, I never knew they were posionous and that gave me a very good scare when it entered my mind that I could have died on the beach ocean petting the stingray if he got spooked or something like that, man !!!!! I also remember as a kid, I could pet stingrays at the zoo but I would imagine they had some of the non-posionous stingrays or de-fanged stingrays at the zoo ?

Anything is possible, man and it makes me think twice about walking into the ocean up to my knees just to enjoy the cold water wash over my feet and see the baby sharks that sometimes cruise by or I have seen a few barracudas, dolphins etc. I don't want to step on a stingray by accident and piss him off then he lashes me with posion and I go :eek3:

I have seen stingrays swim around but they did not bother me, I never knew they were posionous and that gave me a very good scare when it entered my mind that I could have died on the beach ocean petting the stingray if he got spooked or something like that, man !!!!! I also remember as a kid, I could pet stingrays at the zoo but I would imagine they had some of the non-posionous stingrays or de-fanged stingrays at the zoo ?

Yes, stingrays are venomous. However, they are also very placid creatures. They generally don't attack people, but scurry away when frightened. What happened to Irwin was a freak accident. It also occured because he was swimming right on top of the sting ray. The barbed tail came up and peirced him in the chest. No explanation as to how or why. It was a freak accident.

Any animal is capable of killing someone. It's in their nature, but that doesn't mean we should fear them. We should have respect for these creatures. Steve knew what he was doing, but he also knew that he was taking his life into his hands every single time he encountered wildlife. It's a risk he took, and the price he paid.

It's sad to hear his unfortunate death. It was quite fun to watch him doing crazy things with the crocs and others. He sure was crazy but certain a professional. He taught us many things. Rest his soul. Sad for his family to lose him so early.

I only considered his show a little bit of "not-good" example for the unthinking kids or whoever to attempt crazy things like he did. I hope they don't try it. They are so dangerous.

I live in Florida. We was told never to feed crocs or aligators to bait because it will only get closer to people thereafter and kill them like it happened before.

Only I was surprised that stingrays are indeed dangerous but rather placid at most times unless felt threatened.

They declined the state funeral saying he was a private man. I can respect that. :)

Yes, Robert, father of Steve said that, but I am wondering if Terri approval of his choice or it is still up to her final decision?

Yes, Robert, father of Steve said that, but I am wondering if Terri approval of his choice or it is still up to her final decision?

Just watch TV news again, he said the family still want a PRIVATE funeral for family and select friends only.

There will be a PUBLIC memorial funeral for Steve within two weeks for everyone around the world.

BostonHerald.com - International News: A private funeral for Steve Irwin to be held within 7 days, father says

BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Private funeral for Steve Irwin

Irwin family to hold public memorial - National - smh.com.au

Did you know that Steve´s Dad lost one of his arms to crocodile.?

Did you know that it´s Steve´s first to lay on crocodile. when he was 9 years old?

Did you know that Terri first met Steve when she saw him swim with crocodiles... ?

I will be back when I have anything to remember... Have you remember anything about him?

no, that's not what he did. He told Larry King on CNN how he met her.
He was not swimming at that time when she showed up and caught his eye (distracted) from what he was supposed to be doing at the show ( a live show with live croc! )

here's how he met Sheila
(From: CNN.com - Transcripts )

IRWIN: Mate, I'm up in North Queensland, right, with the East Coast Crocodile Management Program, doing my job, catching crocs, just me and my little dog, catching crocs. And I'm -- I'm thinking to myself, I've got to -- I've got to start taking photos. But, you know, you take a photo. Someone's got to take the photo. So I take the photo. I show it to my family and my friends and my colleagues and they go, "Yes, there's a croc, whatever." Mate, this is not working. Video camera.

So the first video camera that came to Australia, this National M7, big old thing, I got that. I put it in a tree. I put it on the mud. Now, I can get out there and catch the crocs and drop through a rope and jump on them and stuff, just have the camera set on wide, do my thing. So I shot hours and hours of vision.

I showed it to me very, very good friend, and my partner and manager, John Stainton. He's going, "You're joking. Let's make a -- let's make a documentary, mate."

So, lo and behold -- it's amazing how things happen, Larry. This Sheila walks into the zoo, right? I've been up in North Queensland catching crocs for months on end, haven't seen a girl for a long time. And I'm doing a croc demo with Agro. "Have a look at this little beauty," and he strikes, gets this chicken off me. And I look into the crowd, and I'm, like, "You're kidding?"

This beautiful woman is, like, staring at me. And she had the look, mate. She's like, you know, doing the thing, the eye thing and that. And I'm, whoa. Whoa, Agro's trying to kill me. "Well, here, have another chicken. Thanks for coming to Australia Zoo. I hope you've enjoyed my demonstrations."

The crowd left and she stayed. We fell in love. We got married. John Stainton's on the phone not five seconds after we've been married and goes, "Quick, you've got to come back to Australia. We've got to make this documentary. We've got to catch these crocodiles."

So I said to Terri, "Do you want to?"

And she goes, "All right." Bam.

Interesting... Did you know that Steve is an atheist ?
No he is not... read the Larry King interview in my previous post (the link) above. you will see that he mentioned Buddhist nun coming in to bless his son , bob. and so on.

Far as I know, that's just a rumor. If anyone can provide link to where they heard that, I'd appreciate it.

Yeah ..It could be just a rumor.. i talked to my friend again about her... i realized it may be old film that she saw her preggy... with little boy... that person I talked to.. she tends to jump to wrong conclusion... So it is more likely RUMOR..

Back