Crikey. Crocadile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Dead.

Umm I tried to click on your link there but it say " The resource cannot be found ", is there another link? or is it my computer that showing this?..

It is not only you. It doesn't work for me either.

Umm I tried to click on your link there but it say " The resource cannot be found ", is there another link? or is it my computer that showing this?..

Hi Angel strange, i am afraid its has been taken off

Interesting .. Then, how come does his personal website
show "Religion: Atheist" ?

Look at his website:
http://www.crocodilehunter.com/

The link worked fine for me, but I saw nothing on the site about his religious preference. The website is geared more towards his conservation efforts than his personal life, but I don't think it matters what his religious practices were. I think what's more important is what he did for wildlife conservation

The website works just fine on my computer it is all yellow and it is the website of Steve Irwin and his wife research website with a green logo in the upper left corner. The website is from in Australia.

As much as I hate to say it, I just was at the store and noticed The Crocodile Hunter is now on sale so it has began, the DVD sales and t-shirts, things like that are going to be a hot collector's item and if you have anything that was from before Steve Irwin's tragical death then the prices might go up alittle bit because of that but really, I rather have Mr. Steve Irwin alive and back with his wife and family and him showing up to work every morning and having fun on the job and we get to enjoy his t.v. show on the Discovery Channel. I am going to wait and see when I can buy a DVD that will directly benefit his family or the foundation that is in his name. I noticed some of you are from Australia, maybe it will help that you will know when and where to buy the DVD that will directly benefit his life's work ? Thank you and God Bless Australia :angel:

As much as I hate to say it, I just was at the store and noticed The Crocodile Hunter is now on sale so it has began, the DVD sales and t-shirts, things like that are going to be a hot collector's item and if you have anything that was from before Steve Irwin's tragical death then the prices might go up alittle bit because of that but really, I rather have Mr. Steve Irwin alive and back with his wife and family and him showing up to work every morning and having fun on the job and we get to enjoy his t.v. show on the Discovery Channel. I am going to wait and see when I can buy a DVD that will directly benefit his family or the foundation that is in his name. I noticed some of you are from Australia, maybe it will help that you will know when and where to buy the DVD that will directly benefit his life's work ? Thank you and God Bless Australia :angel:

I agree with you. I really hate that people will commercialize this, but if it helps raise awareness, then so be it.

about Terri being Preg. Please don't bring that up when your friends said "saw Terri preg" your friends may be seeing a old footage of Terri being preg with Bob or Bindi

Please refer to this link: Steve Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Under "Family"

and more info on Terri Irwin: Terri Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey i was trying to correct the rumor... my friend was wrong... Terri was not preggy now... she misunderstood when she saw old film and told me and everyone that she is preggy.. i am trying to get this straighten out. before rumor gets worse... so be it..

I have to admit that I never heard of this Aussie fellow until now. Shame on me.

But I am awed by so much love and respect flowing out to this man from folks all over the world.

I was shocked to read that his wife came from a town 100 miles away from me. Never knew all of this.

I wish I got to knew Irwin before. :(

I have to admit that I never heard of this Aussie fellow until now. Shame on me.

But I am awed by so much love and respect flowing out to this man from folks all over the world.

I was shocked to read that his wife came from a town 100 miles away from me. Never knew all of this.

I wish I got to knew Irwin before. :(

Me too!!!!! :lol: now I gonna research about him and hope on tv show willing be repeat so I can watch all of them till dead on tv show shoot! .. Yah I didnt know that his wife is America :) same with his kids born in usa then Aussie like both live in America and Aussie I think but born in USA :)

Me too!!!!! :lol: now I gonna research about him and hope on tv show willing be repeat so I can watch all of them till dead on tv show shoot! .. Yah I didnt know that his wife is America :) same with his kids born in usa then Aussie like both live in America and Aussie I think but born in USA :)

Terri was involved with animals here too - never knew that.

I need to start watching his shows :)

Newspapers here keep talking about Terri and her family.

Terri was involved with animals here too - never knew that.

I need to start watching his shows :)

Newspapers here keep talking about Terri and her family.

Really newspaper about them ? wow .. yah his wife is involed with the animals :) .. His parents are involed in animals like Steve :)

Really newspaper about them ? wow .. yah his wife is involed with the animals :) .. His parents are involed in animals like Steve :)

Yeah she was involved with similiar projects as Irwin was - they had so much in common - their love was powerful. Lets hope that their children will continue the legacy.

indeed, its very sad to see him gone. the ironicy thing is he was killed by small thing rather than crocidle! eh. but Rip! I hope his 2 kids would keep the tradional as his dream for them to carry out the tradional!

Yeah she was involved with similiar projects as Irwin was - they had so much in common - their love was powerful. Lets hope that their children will continue the legacy.

Yeah true :)

I thought Steve Irwin born in Aussie but it said Irwin was born in Eugene, Oregon in the United States" :dunno:

Yeah true :)

I thought Steve Irwin born in Aussie but it said Irwin was born in Eugene, Oregon in the United States" :dunno:

Steve Irwin was born in Melbourne, Victoria Australia.

His beautiful wife Terri Irwin was born in Eugene, Oregon USA.

Back