court throws prop 8 out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

I never knew you swung that way. Your secret is safe with us.

I am thinking about marrying a Heyena.......just for laughs

I think it's safe to assume that if TXgolfer likes sheep, he might be a Kiwi.

*ducks and runs before Grummer comes in*

:lol: I thought you liked boycots?

Like AZ?????

No, I don't care about AZ.

Regardless on joke or not, homophobia is not funny and I will be not tolerated.

Everyone has their right to an opinion. :)

Keep opinion to yourself about gay rights issue instead start homophobia, even if it is joke.

I'm victim of discrimination and death threat from high school because I was bisexual, even they label bisexual as gay, also is from some of my families on discrimination. I will not tolerate to homophobia in any kind, unless you keep homophobia in your mouth.

California should have gay marriage in the first place. Iowa already have gay marriage law.

Yes, I think Iowa passed gay marriage law in two years ago. I just heard a info from friend who live in IA.

Yes, I think Iowa passed gay marriage law in two years ago. I just heard a info from friend who live in IA.

Hmmm, I wonder what's the gay/lesbain population here in Iowa compared to California. I'm sure California has far, far many of them also Washington state, too. Also, how many gays have married so far here. I can't picture that in this state.

Um.... TXgolfer probably voted in the last election. He probably has a lot more say in the government over the non-voters.

Gay marriage is a hot-button political issue in the States, which is centered around Jeudo-Christian values, so of courses VOTERS would be in fury about the issue. This is why we have Supreme Courts, because voters are not always right when it come to issues about how certain groups should be treated.

TXgolfer is a voter, he has a voice about any political issues there may be.

Remember, opinions are like farts; not everyone got one that smell nice.

Reba why? Seriously, the ONLY difference between GLB and straight romantic relationships is the fact that the couples in the realtionships are of the same sex.
That's precisely what is wrong.

My friend (actually second mom's) Nancy's feelings for her girlfriend are JUST as legit as a happily married Baptist hetrosexual couple's feelings. You have a right to your beliefs, but seriously......there are ALL sorts of beliefs about what marriage should be. There's no One Right Ideal Marriage.
Actually, there is "One Right Ideal Marriage" but I can't go into it at AD without getting the thread locked.

As Americans, we each have the right to our beliefs, so I will just have to leave it there.

That's precisely what is wrong.

Actually, there is "One Right Ideal Marriage" but I can't go into it at AD without getting the thread locked.

As Americans, we each have the right to our beliefs, so I will just have to leave it there.

I feel sorry for all the Asians and Pacific Islanders that believe that homosexuality, transgender, and "two-spirited" are acceptable then, just because they don't share the same religious values.

I feel sorry for all the Asians and Pacific Islanders that believe that homosexuality, transgender, and "two-spirited" are acceptable then, just because they don't share the same religious values.
All Asians and Pacific Islanders? Then, yes, I feel sorry for them, also.

Precisely.

Without going into much detail, I have a sister that is married to her GF. I believe they married in Iowa. If this happened to a member of your family, you would understand. It is difficult to turn my back on someone that is family, no matter what I feel is right or wrong. She did not harm anyone. She fell in love with a woman.

If gay marriage is legal in SC so it won't affect you because you wouldn't bother to get involve with them and you still have choose to against on gay marriage due your belief. Seriously, I don't believe that government should side with any kind of religious belief because not everyone is same.

Um.... TXgolfer probably voted in the last election. He probably has a lot more say in the government over the non-voters.

Gay marriage is a hot-button political issue in the States, which is centered around Jeudo-Christian values, so of courses VOTERS would be in fury about the issue. This is why we have Supreme Courts, because voters are not always right when it come to issues about how certain groups should be treated.

TXgolfer is a voter, he has a voice about any political issues there may be.

Remember, opinions are like farts; not everyone got one that smell nice.

Oh yup, you are right about it.

It looks like if I want to have gay marriage nationwide so I have reside to Canada, however this is good thing because I do like some Canadian cities.

Vancouverites are doing juuuuuust fine. :wave:

Anyway, I can't really tell other people what is right for them or what is wrong for them; in order to do that, I have to accept other people's criticism of me as well.

So we all get along peachy. :)

Oh yup, you are right about it.

It looks like if I want to have gay marriage nationwide so I have reside to Canada, however this is good thing because I do like some Canadian cities.

Don't drop your mukluks in a lake.

It's kind of hurt when you got a frozen mukluk up where it doesn't belong.

Precisely.

Without going into much detail, I have a sister that is married to her GF. I believe they married in Iowa. If this happened to a member of your family, you would understand. It is difficult to turn my back on someone that is family, no matter what I feel is right or wrong. She did not harm anyone. She fell in love with a woman.
How families interact with each other is personal and private; laws regulating marriage have the weight of the government behind them. That's the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back