court throws prop 8 out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what I was talking about.

I believe that would be enough judges to side with same sex marriage if Kennedy side with it to make as 5-4 and of course, he's swing judge.

Exactly.....So maybe, maybe not. Duh

txgolfer, you sounds like hidden homophobia :laugh2:

Reba why? Seriously, the ONLY difference between GLB and straight romantic relationships is the fact that the couples in the realtionships are of the same sex.
My friend (actually second mom's) Nancy's feelings for her girlfriend are JUST as legit as a happily married Baptist hetrosexual couple's feelings. You have a right to your beliefs, but seriously......there are ALL sorts of beliefs about what marriage should be. There's no One Right Ideal Marriage.

I agree it's bad news for America but it is very good news as end of time is getting closer.

Why? If you don't like same sex marriage so just leave them alone and go on your own like anti-gay Canadians did.

Reba why? Seriously, the ONLY difference between GLB and straight romantic relationships is the fact that the couples in the realtionships are of the same sex.
My friend (actually second mom's) Nancy's feelings for her girlfriend are JUST as legit as a happily married Baptist hetrosexual couple's feelings. You have a right to your beliefs, but seriously......there are ALL sorts of beliefs about what marriage should be. There's no One Right Ideal Marriage.

Yup, homosexual isn't choice, it was from mental, of course and I had trouble with shift in sex orientation for 6 years but finally, I accepted to be bisexual.

And you do know that years ago when there was debate over blacks, or interracial marriage or even deaf people marrying, there was the exact same debates and people saying it was wrong.

And you do know that years ago when there was debate over blacks, or interracial marriage or even deaf people marrying, there was the exact same debates and people saying it was wrong.

Does that mean, black male and white male aren't able to get marry? That's sucks. ;)

Does that mean, black male and white male aren't able to get marry? That's sucks. ;)

No, it happened in 1960's before US Supreme Court ruled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back