court throws prop 8 out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Well, to be quite honest, I'm not a fan of religious people. But I like you because you actually follow it to the true word. Religious people tend to forget the "tolerance" part.

One could perceive that you are not being tolerant right now towards gay people. I don't believe this is the case. The truth is, you feel that gay people are forcing their beliefs on us. This is true. However, straight people also have forced their beliefs on us in the first place. And we accepted it as a nation back then. Perhaps there shouldn't have been a government sanctioned marriage in the first place.

Sounds like something a genius said a few months ago....... :hmm:

Oh it was me

No thanks :wave:

then you are too chicken to disclose about your views on gay rights. :lol:

I know that some people don't support gay marriage but they do support civil rights.

then you are too chicken to disclose about your views on gay rights. :lol:

I know that some people don't support gay marriage but they do support civil rights.

Trying to incite????

Trying to incite????

yup, you are subjecting to debate about gay marriage so you would better to tell about your opinion on gay rights, even gay marriage too.

Don't bait him, foxrac.

It's not worth catching this fish.

I could tell him but he seems a tad sensitive. I would hate for him to think I was bashing him. Best to hold my views until they are relevant to the thread.

Ya know?

yup, you are subjecting to debate about gay marriage so you would better to tell about your opinion on gay rights, even gay marriage too.

I gave my opinion on gay marriage.......that is relevant to this thread

I could tell him but he seems a tad sensitive. I would hate for him to think I was bashing him. Best to hold my views until they are relevant to the thread.

Ya know?

No, you are not bashing and I just want better understand about you, that all.

There are civil unions, it is relative to marriage but they have many state rights, I believe so but none are federal rights.

I gave my opinion on gay marriage.......that is relevant to this thread

Whatever, that's fine.

I shouldn't asked at first place and you are not homophobia at all, sorry for called at first place.

Don't bait him, foxrac.

It's not worth catching this fish.

It looks like pointless to get in debate with him.

This thread has been hijacked as well because of animal-human marriage isn't relevant to this thread so I started questioned him about views on gay rights.

It looks like pointless to get in debate with him.

This thread has been hijacked as well because of animal-human marriage isn't relevant to this thread so I started questioned him about views on gay rights.

:lol: Hijacked.......by a few jokes. :hmm:

This thread is about one specific gay right. You have my opinion. :)

Perhaps it IS pointless to debate on things not relevant to the thread.

Loads of people are worried about animal-human relationships and child-adult relationships regarding gay marriages. You have to remember, we are naturally programmed to be "doom and gloom" and think the worst. Either way, most of it is a joke-- I means look at PowerON, when is he ever serious?

:lol: Hijacked.......by a few jokes. :hmm:

This thread is about one specific gay right. You have my opinion. :)

It may joke or may not.

I do know that off topic isn't allowed, also is hijacking too, even it is joke.

I know that you answered my question so I'm not going add you to ignore list because some of your posts in any thread is necessary for me to answer.

Loads of people are worried about animal-human relationships and child-adult relationships regarding gay marriages. You have to remember, we are naturally programmed to be "doom and gloom" and think the worst. Either way, most of it is a joke-- I means look at PowerON, when is he ever serious?

True.....but in case there was confusion. I DO NOT plan to marry a Heyena.... :lol:

I don't plan to marry anything or anyone for that matter.

I don't take his post so seriously, even I don't find his post so funny.

I have no opinion on animal-human marriage, however sex on between human and non-human animal is so sick.

I do know that off topic isn't allowed, also is hijacking too, even it is joke.

Sounds...... intolerant

So why are you not pointing fingers at

souggy,PowerOn,SecretBlend,whatdidyousay and Andy who also made jokes about it????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back