Cochlear Implant Patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it's hard to make sense out of nonsense. When one reads nonsense how can one post anything other than nonsense?

Well... I guess one should elevate their reading level to make sense of the sense.

As I said it's hard to make sense out of nonsense. When one reads nonsense how can one post anything other than nonsense?

Yep, I get that feeling when I read your posts. No sense out of nonsense.

I know when to use your and you're, i just prefer not to. Deaf people misuse language all the time. But you don't because your not deaf. Why are you even here. This is alldeaf.com and you aren't deaf at all. Perhaps if you had chosen to get your son a CI, you wouldn't be in here bashing me for getting one.

:laugh2: You really are a hoot. You've been hearing for 18 years of your life. Now you try to use deafness as an excuse for your poor English?

Why am I here? I already explained that. Trouble with your memory? Question is, why are you here? You don't appear to like deafness nor deaf people very much at all.:cool2:

:ty: Jillio.

I actually LOL'd when I read the "I know when to use your and you're, i just prefer not to." I won't even comment on what I think of that.

And then, "Deaf people misuse language all the time." I LOL'd harder at that. I have some 4,000 posts and I bet one can't be found where I have misused language. Or PFH's posts, for that matter. And I've been deaf since birth.

Such a sorry post. And not yours, Jillio. :)

Well... I guess one should elevate their reading level to make sense of the sense.

You know, I always get a kick out of the fact that the hearing parents and the newly deafened don't understand my posts, but those that are deaf since birth and are supposed to have such a low reading comprehension level don't have a problem at all understanding what I say.:lol:

It truely is amazing you are a "professional" when you come into a forum and fight with some 18 yr old kid dealing with deafness. What make's you so special to give you that right? or What gives you the right to tell people how to deal with life? when they never asked you for your input on how to deal with their issues?

I actually LOL'd when I read the "I know when to use your and you're, i just prefer not to." I won't even comment on what I think of that.

And then, "Deaf people misuse language all the time." I LOL'd harder at that. I have some 4,000 posts and I bet one can't be found where I have misused language. Or PFH's posts, for that matter. And I've been deaf since birth.

Yeah, there have been a lot of things to lol about in this thread tonight.:giggle:

hey hey hey.. let's not go overboard here... I have tons of english errors in my posts. Im just lazy. (failure of using caps x4, bad use of punctuation, etc)

It truely is amazing you are a "professional" when you come into a forum and fight with some 18 yr old kid dealing with deafness. What make's you so special to give you that right? or What gives you the right to tell people how to deal with life? when they never asked you for your input on how to deal with their issues?

I'm not fighting with anyone. I am responding to what is being said to me. Maybe you're fighting. In fact, you are obviously fighting against many things. What gives me the right to offer suggestions and insight as to the most emotionally and psychologically healthy way to deal with various issues? My license and my degrees. Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer. And don't want my suggestions, ignore me. Doesn't matter to me at all. But you have no right whatsoever to censure my speech. Don't like it? Take some responsibility for yourself and don't read it.

hey hey hey.. let's not go overboard here... I have tons of english errors in my posts. Im just lazy. (failure of using caps x4, bad use of punctuation, etc)

YOU mean TO tell me YOU'RE (or your?) lazy ? . "" Geesh. I never realized. ;)

Your degree does not give you the right to discuss such matters in a open forum. Especially from people who are not requesting your service's. I never requested you to analyze my life in a open forum for all to see. Which is oddly done when you know next to nothing about who I am. Some professional eh!

Your degree does not give you the right to discuss such matters in a open forum. Especially from people who are not requesting your service's. I never requested you to analyze my life in a open forum for all to see. Which is oddly done when you know next to nothing about who I am. Some professional eh!

Ironically if I said the exactly same thing - you wouldn't be saying that. Just because I would have.

I almost chortled out that Z was a virgin.. before he said it... But he said it.

People are extremely readable.

Oh Jillio that reminds me, I'm going to ask you another question in PM's.

I didn't analyze your life. God knows, it would take more time and space that I have any interest in putting forth for you.

I am making observations. As I said, don't like it? Oh, well. Don't read it. And don't post in an open forum where anyone can respond in any way they choose.

I love it when someone like you questions someone else's professionalism. You don't even have a concept of what it is. I am not on this board in a professional capacity. Get a grip.

Looks like something I've said hit a bit too close to home.:cool2:

Ironically if I said the exactly same thing - you wouldn't be saying that. Just because I would have.

I almost chortled out that Z was a virgin.. before he said it... But he said it.

People are extremely readable.

Oh Jillio that reminds me, I'm going to ask you another question in PM's.

Cool. I'll answer it.

Not at all.. it's how you carry yourself. This would not be the first time I have witnessed your action's on the forum. It's just the first time I have spoken out. It;s really messed up that a hearie feels the need to spend soo much time on here correcting deaf people and how they choose to live their life as a deaf individual. Recon you must not have very many friends in real life to spend so much time online analyzing people that you have no personal contact with. Thank god I never seeked your help in real life. I truely would be screwd up!

Not at all.. it's how you carry yourself. This would not be the first time I have witnessed your action's on the forum. It's just the first time I have spoken out. It;s really messed up that a hearie feels the need to spend soo much time on here correcting deaf people and how they choose to live their life as a deaf individual. Recon you must not have very many friends in real life to spend so much time online analyzing people that you have no personal contact with. Thank god I never seeked your help in real life. I truely would be screwd up!

Once I thought like you.... Just saying.

I didn't analyze your life. God knows, it would take more time and space that I have any interest in putting forth for you.

I am making observations. As I said, don't like it? Oh, well. Don't read it. And don't post in an open forum where anyone can respond in any way they choose.

I love it when someone like you questions someone else's professionalism. You don't even have a concept of what it is. I am not on this board in a professional capacity. Get a grip.

Looks like something I've said hit a bit too close to home.:cool2:

Professionalism or not, your aren't acting it. Nor posting it. Not even closely demonstrating it.

You might say that a few things you've said hit to close to home. You couldn't understand what we are going through even if you wanted to. Only a professional would try to put someone down by constantly contradicting them and posting negative things. Me and Deaffy have every right to be angry with you and PFH and AlleyCat for that matter. You should just leave this forum. That's why they made sites like facebook and myspace. Go join and talk to each other all you want. Don't do it in this thread.

Not at all.. it's how you carry yourself. This would not be the first time I have witnessed your action's on the forum. It's just the first time I have spoken out. It;s really messed up that a hearie feels the need to spend soo much time on here correcting deaf people and how they choose to live their life as a dead individual. Recon you must not have very many friends in real life to spend so much time online analyzing people that you have no personal contact with. Thank god I never seeked your help in real life. I truely would be screwd up!

I'm not correcting deaf people. I am correcting a deaf person. Big difference. With the rest of the deaf people, I am conversing.

Where did I say that anyone chose to live their life as a dead individual? That is just not physically possible.

I agree, thank God you never seeked (did you mean to say "sought") my help. I hate beating my head against a wall. I much prefer clients that are open and willing to consider all sides.
You mean more than you are now?:wave:

I'm not correcting deaf people. I am correcting a deaf person. Big difference. With the rest of the deaf people, I am conversing.

Where did I say that anyone chose to live their life as a dead individual? That is just not physically possible.

I agree, thank God you never seeked (did you mean to say "sought") my help. I hate beating my head against a wall. I much prefer clients that are open and willing to consider all sides.
You mean more than you are now?:wave:

You're not an undead World of Warcraft character are you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back