Cochlear Implant Patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how did she reach my assement on how I dealt with my deafness. without everrrrrrrrrrrr consulting me 1-1..

Who needs a one on one consultation when you post everything in a public forum?:lol: You have been very forthcoming about your feelings regarding your deafness.

1000 posts in this thread.. 90% filled with this kinda crap.. I would stop posting like this but. I never got a chance to before. The other threads all got locked. which surprise's me this one hasn't been.

I was in the middle of a college education when I was out cold in the hospital. So don't act like i'm not trying. Just proves how much older and apparently immature you are.

Why did your teachers like you so much. Was it because of the stuff after class? I'm not talking about homework here..:hmm:

In the middle? So you were a junior in college at age 18? And still don't know the difference between your and you're?

They weren't teachers. Again, they are professors. Anyone in the middle of college should know that.

Who said you weren't trying?

Yep, I'm older, more educated, and better with the written language. That is just a fact. Why are you so intimidated by that?

My, my, but you have a dirty little mind for such a professed Christian boy. And being a virgin, too.

Yeah, they liked me because of the stuff I did after class. I studied.

Take your perverted suggestions elsewhere, young blood.

Who needs a one on one consultation when you post everything in a public forum?:lol: You have been very forthcoming about your feelings regarding your deafness.
yes and if you re-read a very long and intailed post I put in here it described my dealing with deafness BEFORE comming to terms with it.. Even you posted a +1 to it.. but then a few pages later after I say something you dislike you change your mind and describe me as a person with denial and acceptance with my loss.. ironic!

edit: I am not going to edit my grammar mistake's I am tired and sick have been the past 24 hrs!

yes and if you re-read a very long and intailed post I put in here it described my dealing with deafness BEFORE comming to terms with it.. Even you posted a +1 to it.. but then a few pages later after I say something you dislike you change your mind and describe me as a person with denial and acceptance with my loss.. ironic!

Unfortunately, everything you have posted since disputes that claim.

In the middle? So you were a junior in college at age 18? And still don't know the difference between your and you're?

They weren't teachers. Again, they are professors. Anyone in the middle of college should know that.

Who said you weren't trying?

Yep, I'm older, more educated, and better with the written language. That is just a fact. Why are you so intimidated by that?

My, my, but you have a dirty little mind for such a professed Christian boy. And being a virgin, too.

Yeah, they liked me because of the stuff I did after class. I studied.

Take your perverted suggestions elsewhere, young blood.

Where i'm from at least, we have a program called reach! You graduate high school with a two year degree..

Believe it or not, they do let the parents decide for themselves. It's that some of the parents end up getting overly defensive with the members here that makes it seems otherwise.

Thanks, I think that explains Jillio's constant need to argue with parents of ci kids and adult ci users about the cochlear implant.

LOL rick nice SIG,, you forgot it was " sarcasm" or was it her initial reaction to the descriptions of the surgery.. I forever will never know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back