Cochlear Implant Patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol very professional..Where did you get your degree? cracker jack box?

lol very professional..Where did you get your degree? cracker jack box?

I got my degrees from two different major academic institutions. Where did you get your typing skills?

You know, Freud, and many other schools of psycho-analysis, would say that you typing dead instead of deaf was very revealing regarding your feelings about your deafness.:cool2:

Or a person with any idea would realise that the F and D are mighty close to each other... Jeeze I guess your education has truely fried what common sense you might have had to begin with!

I got my degrees from two different major academic institutions. Where did you get your typing skills?

You know, Freud, and many other schools of psycho-analysis, would say that you typing dead instead of deaf was very revealing regarding your feelings about your deafness.:cool2:

How much did you pay your teachers to pass you? Not including tuition?

Or a person with any idea would realise that the F and D are mighty close to each other... Jeeze I guess your education has truely fried what common sense you might have had to begin with!

Looks like a Freudian slip to me.:cool2:

Humor fail much? dont make me post the u mad gif again.

How much did you pay your teachers to pass you? Not including tuition?

Funny coming from someone who doesn't even have a college education.:laugh2:

Uhh...they aren't teachers. They are professors. And I didn't pay them a damned thing. They loved having me in their classes.:wave:

Quite full of yourself. Must suck that the only client's you retain are the one's inside your own head!

Quite full of yourself. Must suck that the only client's you retain are the one's inside your own head!

Hey, I didn't bring my education up. You did. Like I said, don't bring up the topic if you don't want it discussed.

There you go again being a full blown hypocrit. Thinking you know what my client load is without even having access to my appointment book. You just project all over the place. And then think no one can see what is going on with you. Hell, it doesn't take a professional to figure you out.:lol:

Just like how did she reach my assement on how I dealt with my deafness. without everrrrrrrrrrrr consulting me 1-1..

Just like how did she reach my assement on how I dealt with my deafness. without everrrrrrrrrrrr consulting me 1-1..

Well, you're much more obvious. You talk about it here.

I don't think she has even posted about her client base... I also don't believe she is allowed to either due to ethics.

Funny coming from someone who doesn't even have a college education.:laugh2:

Uhh...they aren't teachers. They are professors. And I didn't pay them a damned thing. They loved having me in their classes.:wave:

I was in the middle of a college education when I was out cold in the hospital. So don't act like i'm not trying. Just proves how much older and apparently immature you are.

Why did your teachers like you so much. Was it because of the stuff after class? I'm not talking about homework here..:hmm:

Yeah buddy im in denial because I chose a CI........

Well, you're much more obvious. You talk about it here.

I don't think she has even posted about her client base... I also don't believe she is allowed to either due to ethics.

One might note that it is unethically correct to download music, many individuals do it however..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back