Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was explaining.

If you were explaining so my thread won't go extend to 8 pages.

I think that my thread will eventually get locked up soon.

what about'em?

heck... there are even women who are against feminism whatever and believe women should be homemakers.

and that makes them anti-women? Femalephobic? A hate group?

If you were explaining so my thread won't go extend to 8 pages.

I think that my thread will eventually get locked up soon.

I would hope not. Don't see any reason for that.

and that makes them anti-women? Femalephobic? A hate group?

confused and misguided as the result of growing up in close-minded society.

I would hope not. Don't see any reason for that.

Yup, I personally don't want get my thread to locked up.

Do you think that first article that I posted is bogus?

I'm just showing a common observation about CFA gains but lose others, so I don't have source, so I use thinking.

Where is source to support your claim about CFA, Popeyes and KFC? If you didn't so you are liar or make up.

My proof is in the quarterly and annual business reports of the companies that reflect sales of each. And yes Chick-fil-A, KFC and Popeyes are considered chicken-theme restaurants. It is silly to point to the menu being a little different and say there is no comparison.

Thank you for having the guts to admit your statement in post #138 has no foundation.

My proof is in the quarterly and annual business reports of the companies that reflect sales of each. And yes Chick-fil-A, KFC and Popeyes are considered chicken-theme restaurants. It is silly to point to the menu being a little different and say there is no comparison.

Thank you for having the guts to admit your statement in post #138 has no foundation.

In bold - that's not what I was saying and you are misinterpreting my post.

KFC is suitable for me with medical condition because they have many vegetables like corn, mashed potatoes, biscuits, green beans, etc, feel like dinner meal. Popeyes has similar but they are less choice than KFC.

For CFA, best compare is Zaxby's because they share similar menu, seriously, I already ate here before.

your labeling was incorrect. your logic was flawed.

Sorry if it is over your head. We can just move on. Especially since the post wasn't directed to you originally anyway. :cool2:

In bold - that's not what I was saying and you are misinterpreting my post.

KFC is suitable for me with medical condition because they have many vegetables like corn, mashed potatoes, biscuits, green beans, etc, feel like dinner meal. Popeyes has similar but they are less choice than KFC.

For CFA, best compare is Zaxby's because they share similar menu, seriously, I already ate here before.

Zaxby's!!??!! They have nothing at all to do with financial reports. My point stands as posted: Chick-fil-A well soon be the largest chicken-theme restaurant.

Sorry if it is over your head. We can just move on. Especially since the post wasn't directed to you originally anyway. :cool2:

I see. classic thing to say when cornered. I better back away now. I don't wanna get scratched.

:io:

Nah, no reason to feed the troll.

not quite sure exactly how I'm trolling you. If you explain, it's discussion. If I explain, it's trolling. :dizzy:

Seems like this is becoming very common coming from you, steinhauer, and rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back