Chick Fil a - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should you care because you don't live in Chicago and you didn't vote in Chicago.

It is much like Tom DeLay is a huge embarrassment to Houston. Joe Moreno is a huge embarrassment for Chicago....just like their ex-mayor is.

I don't see anyone crying. I don't see anyone caring how they are labeled either.....I know that I sure don't care about labels.

What about gay people who do not support gay marriage......are they homophobic too?

If you don't care about label so that's good, you are big man. :lol:

Some gay people don't believe in marriage, so that's not homophobic if you don't believe in marriage for everyone.

It is much like Tom DeLay is a huge embarrassment to Houston. Joe Moreno is a huge embarrassment for Chicago....just like their ex-mayor is.

Who cares? :dunno:

The only religious group trying to make their religion the laws of the land are the Muslims with their Shariah laws.

so are Christians too.

Anti-abortion and anti-same sex marriage are religious laws.

Some gay people don't believe in marriage, so that's not homophobic if you don't believe in marriage for everyone.

You didn't answer the question. What about gays who are against gay marriage? Are they anti-gay?

Has nothing to do with big....Some people just don't waste a lot of time worrying about how people label them.

You show me yours and I'll show me mine. If you have nothing at all to back yourself up for your post #138 , that is a lose-lose for you.

if he has none... then you have none either?

The constitution allows people to vote and choose the lawmakers who make the laws.

yes.... as long as the laws are in agreement with the Constitution....

that's why Supreme Court overturned DC's and Chicago's gun ban law. and now... I expect Supreme Court to make same-sex marriage ban illegal.

yes.... as long as the laws are in agreement with the Constitution....

that's why Supreme Court overturned DC's and Chicago's gun ban law. and now... I expect Supreme Court to make same-sex marriage ban illegal.

The people who nominate and confirm the judges are elected by the people too....

You didn't answer the question. What about gays who are against gay marriage? Are they anti-gay?

what about'em?

heck... there are even women who are against feminism whatever and believe women should be homemakers.

The people who nominate and confirm the judges are elected by the people too....

and?

that doesn't mean any laws are legal. humans are fallible.

Wow....that is interesting....

Yup, there are some people in same class but against on same class, it is just like some blacks don't like to be blacks so make against on blacks at same race color.

what about'em?

heck... there are even women who are against feminism whatever and believe women should be homemakers.

That's very good point. *you - thumb up*

Yup, there are some people in same class but against on same class, it is just like some blacks don't like to be blacks so make against on blacks at same race color.

So cruel......but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back